Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Owned! Lades betrays party!  (Read 467 times)

Anonymous

Owned! Lades betrays party!
« on: March 02, 2008, 08:21:03 pm »
The most fun I've had at a tabletop session in a long time.

As many people are aware of, there's the MMO World of Warcraft. My friends and I that play tabletops on sundays recently came across the books for the tabletop version. It plays exactly like D&D 3.5, so we figure what the hell, right?

Anyways, there are a few subtle differences. But as we played today, we came across a battle with a group of paladins.

Backstory in case you need it. We're playing Horde basically. I'm a tauren Druid/Warrior (You can do it in WoWrpg), Chaotic Neutral. There are three undead in the group, a Tauren shaman, and a Troll barbarian. Now, we also have a high elf independant, also CN alignment. As we're trying to infiltrate the pally fortress, he sells us out.

Typical battle, let's move on.

Now, as this battle ensues, the party falls like this. Troll uses rage, exhausted. One undead left the fight cause he had to go home. Another dropped. The final undead got squished by my kodo mount (Packrhino, i guess), and by a twist of fate, he happened to get a powerful sword earlier.

I want sword.

Troll's player says no.

I want +1 flaming keen arcanite longsword!!!!

Troll's player says either he gets it or there will be violence when he wakes up.

O RLY!?

What else could I do? I went over to his character, took the sword, and treated it like it was vorpal. The other party member that was up attacked me, and I killed him. And for good measure, I dispatched the undead as per my druidic ways.

Lades was alone, Lades was full of loot, Lades got complimented by pallys cause I killed undead, and Lades got all the Exp.

Betrayal is such a profitable business.  8)

Just wanted to share this moment of fun I had. My only problem is now I've got four players upset at me... :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 11:31:10 pm »
Bwa ha ha ha! You are at the same time incredibly geeky and mean! Well done!

I also didn't understand most of what you said. Gotta say tabletops don't interest me much. I'd tabletop with the people from here though XD

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 12:17:01 am »
I'm not INCREDIBLY geeky...just a little.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 03:46:27 pm »
How did I miss this thread Lades! You Dorkhead.

And making friends with Pallyrangers! XD

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 09:47:19 am »
Say what you will, but that charry kicks ass if we ever play again. ^_^

As it is now, Lades' turn to DM has come. So we do Undead Citadel of Sedall. ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal