Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gotcha! [Tally] [M/TW]  (Read 19758 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Gotcha! [Tally!]
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2011, 02:11:58 pm »
"There. All better, yeah?" Ari said, and pet Riot's hair as though to soothe him. "Woulda been crueler letting ya go around with a bent nose. Friends don't do that to friends. I wouldn't let ya walk around with sauce all over your face."

While Riot came down from the shock, he pulled off his belt. He didn't have any cuffs handy so while this was a poor substitute, it would suffice for now. Plus, alright, so he just got a kick out of tying people up.

That, and he didn't want to get punched again; his poor nose had taken enough for the day.

"Ya finished yet? Gimme your hands."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 02:17:17 pm »
Riot's fingertips gingerly grazed over his nose.  For all that it hurt like a bitch, it had worked.  It felt straight again.  Still gushing blood, but straight now.

"Get fucked!  Aw, look at them!"  They were already at work on his ship.  He could see it all from here.  They were prying the panels off.  "They don't even know what they're doing, they're gonna like, ruin her!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2011, 02:23:46 pm »
Ari raised an eyebrow, wondering what part of 'strip it for parts' had escaped his understanding. But he just smiled and clapped Riot on the shoulder. "Ruin her? Nawww. She's gonna be in stellar condition. Just in more pieces, s'all."

Reaching down, he wrenched Riot's arm behind his back. Alright, then. If he wanted to be all distracted and shit, he'd just have to do all the work for him. Typical.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2011, 02:30:38 pm »
"Duuuuuuhh.  Like, no shit!  But this is a Libran ship!  Not, like, one of your junkyard mutt ships or whatever you use to make these toasters you ride in!  It's delicate!  You can't just like go in there and start ripping parts out and stuff—hey, easy!"

They didn't even know what they had over there!  The refined technology!  It was the best the universe could provide!  "Like—okay, so like, you've got salmon over there and your groupies are like filleting it like it's a mutated catfish!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2011, 02:38:22 pm »
It was nice that the kid was all distracted like that. Made it easy to get his other hand behind his back and the belt looped around both. He gave it a tug, tightening it, and slipped it through the buckle and fastened the catch when he was done to secure it good.

"Mhmm. But I hear catfish done right's awfully tasty," he said. "Fry it up in beer batter, add a little ketchup, add a little--oh, what were we talking about again?" He glanced toward the ship as though noticing it for the first time and then smiled. "Ah, right. Oh, no worries, kid, no worries. She's in good hands. They know what they're doing. Don't worry about it. Up, up."

He punctuated the last two words with another slap on Riot's ass, nudging him to rise.

Offline Tally

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2011, 02:45:22 pm »
Aaaaand, now he'd lost his chance to use one of those combat knives he had on him.  He shoulda gone for that instead of punching the guy.  He woulda got himself killed for it, but he'd have taken Ari with him at least.  Maybe he could convince him to untie his hands so he could wash his face, go after him then.

"Hey hey hey."  Riot lurched to his feet.  He'd not had his arms tied behind him with a belt before.  It made moving difficult.  "Good thing you ain't a creepy fucker or anything," he muttered.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2011, 02:58:53 pm »
"Right? That'd just be awkward, being all tied up and helpless and alone with one of those. They could do so many terrible things to ya. Now then."

He sniffed, gingerly touching his aching nose. Now that that was taken care of, first thing's first--they both needed to get themselves cleaned up, because if he looked anything like Riot did now, they were fucking wrecks. He needed to save that uniform, too, before the blood ruined it; it was just what any buyer would want, a uniform with a big ol' bloodstain on it.

Turning his head to the side, he spat out some blood that had trickled into his mouth and pinched his nostrils closed. "Let's go. Ya gonna walk? Think you're able to do that? Got it all outta your system? 'Cause we're gonna head out, get our noses taken care of, and then we're gonna figure out what to do with ya. That gonna be too much for ya? Can I expect anymore spastic outbursts or uncontrollable limb flailin'?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2011, 03:08:38 pm »
Grudgingly, Riot turned away from the sight of his poor, doomed ship.  Didn't help totally—he could still hear them working, but it was better not bein able to see it.  He could focus on other things now, like the feel of dried blood on his face and in his nose.

"Oh, you mean like, the flailin' I did when I smashed your face in?  That kinda flailin'?  You didn't like that?"

He'd go, in spite of his complaining.  He wanted to get cleaned up as much as Ari did, and yeah—they both looked pretty bad, and felt even worse.  Ari was all worried about his uniform bein' bloody, Riot was more concerned with how long he'd have to be in this place.  Still no question he was gettin' out.  It'd be more difficult without his ship functional, but he still figured he could take any one of them in a fight.  He'd get out of here, eventually.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2011, 03:26:04 pm »
Ari turned and flashed Riot a grin, teeth bloody. "Yeah. Didn't figure ya had the 'nads. You're what, just outta high school? Wasn't sure your balls had even dropped yet."

He lead them out of the docking bay and through some doors, into the ship proper. His ship wasn't a particularly large one, but it wasn't small, either, and had room enough to hold several smaller personal vessels--though all the space had gone toward the cargo hold and docking bay while the living quarters suffered for it. But hey, this was a working vessel, not a luxury cruiser, and they stopped out around Cancer often enough, often for weeks at a time.

There was a washroom just beyond the docking bay, and Ari steered Riot into it. He headed toward the sink and beckoned Riot over. "C'mere. Let's getcha cleaned up."

Offline Tally

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2011, 03:31:15 pm »
"I'm twenty!  Don't, like, talk about my balls, dude!"

Riot fell quiet while they moved through the ship.  He was trying to fix as much of it in his head as he could.  He might have to come back this way in a hurry later.  Pretty big crew for the size of the ship.  That'd be something he'd have to remember.

At least the washroom was bearably clean.  "Soooo, you gonna like...take your belt off me so I can clean up or what there?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2011, 03:35:39 pm »
"Nope," Ari answered, already splashing his own face and neck with water. He scrubbed at the crusted blood with his fingers, careful of his nose, and grabbed a wet paper towel so he could dab gingerly at the more sensitive bits. "Not until you can control your limbs. Besides, you don't need your hands. I have a pair that work just fine."

Finished up, he turned to Riot and motioned him closer. "You gonna be a good little bitchboy now?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2011, 03:39:19 pm »
Gritting his teeth and not reacting when Ari called him a bitchboy again was one of the hardest things Riot had ever had to do.  He wouldn't have, but this was too good of an opportunity, alone with Ari like this.  Never knew when he'd find an opening, and he didn't want to get himself blindfolded on top of tied.

"Uh, like, no," he said, being all cooperative and joining Ari at the sink.  "But I'll let you wash my face for me."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2011, 03:45:14 pm »
"Mm, I beg to differ," Ari said, reaching down and giving Riot's ass a squeeze. "I gotcha all tied up and you're being so obedient. Maybe I'll give ya a treat later if you're super extra good."

"Besides," he added, turning to wet another paper towel, "what am I supposed to call ya? It suits ya, and you respond to it so well."

Offline Tally

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2011, 06:45:10 pm »
It was too bad Ari was a punk pirate.  Any other circumstance, and Riot might have found him pretty cool.  The tats were awesome, not that he'd admit that to the pirate, and if the treat was Ari's dick, he'd pass on that.

"Just waiting for the next opportunity to break your nose.  For the second time," he said.  He wasn't ever going to let Ari forget that.  Sullenly, as though he were giving away something, he said his name.  "It's Riot, smartass.  Now you don't got an excuse."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2011, 11:27:13 pm »
"Now, see, when you go and say things like that, that just makes me feel less inclined to untie you," Ari said, grabbing Riot by the hair and tugging him toward him so he could start dabbing at his face. He clicked his tongue like a chiding mother. "Subtlety ain't your strong suit, is it, bitchboy?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2011, 12:41:47 pm »
"Hey!  You can't, like, call me that after I smashed your face!  That ain't how it works.  No one's a bitch if they can fight!"  Punk pirate didn't even know that.  What was he gonna have to do, beat up some of his crew members to get this guy to stop finding him so hilarious?  He was not adorable!

The cold water on his face made him all flinchy and squirmy.  He liked the idea of being clean.  He did not like the process of it.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2011, 02:58:41 pm »
"I can't?" Ari raised his eyebrows, feigning surprise. "Huh. Weird. Let's see...bitchboy, bitchboy, bitchboy. Yup, still works."

He worked a little slower than necessary, just because he rather enjoyed the squirmy-ness. After the big game the kid had talked--and kept talking even now--he was rather enjoying this. "Besides, when did I ever say I like my bitches placid? I like a little fight in 'em."

Offline Tally

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2011, 03:12:39 pm »
"You know what I mean, stop tryin' to be a smartass!"  He tugged at the belt trapping his arms behind his back.  He was gonna bust Ari's teeth in as soon as he got free!

"You done yet, this is taking like forever."  He leaned over, crowding Ari so he could check himself out in the mirror.  "Oh it needs a little more, keep going!"

He kept at the belt, trying to work it off and jerk his hands free.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2011, 11:39:02 pm »
"Better a smartass than a dumbass," Ari answered cheerfully, not at all minding when Riot crowded him. He wasn't the one with a personal space bubble.

Part of Ari wondered if he was being deliberately obtuse, if this was all just an act to throw him off, but he tried to follow that line of logic and wound up at a dead end. Nope, he had the feeling this was legit--which was all the better! He couldn't think of the last time he'd had such an entertaining captive.

He finished up and tossed the bloody rag into the trash, then suddenly took Riot by the shoulders, turned him around, and started to fix the belt. "Tsk tsk. You wouldn't be trying to get away, would you?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2011, 11:48:22 pm »
"Well, duh.  What the hell else would I be tryin' to do?  You think I'm like on vacation here or somethin'?"  Of course he was trying to get away!  What a dumbass question.   He'd keep trying until it worked.

"What're you doin there, chief?"  Riot tensed.  Ari was back there fiddling with the belt and as soon as he felt his chance, he'd take it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal