Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gotcha! [Tally] [M/TW]  (Read 19746 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Gotcha! [Tally] [M/TW]
« on: September 15, 2011, 09:29:38 pm »
Trigger Warning: Non-con/rape, violence 

The ship wasn't his usual target, but beggars couldn't be choosers and Ari was strapped for cash. He may have blown a big chunk on it on his vessel's new paint job (which, like his own body art, was constantly being added to) but that was irrelevant! A target was a target and even if the ship didn't have much cargo, there were plenty of people he could sell the ship's parts to.

And there were plenty of people he could sell the occupant to, as well.

His crew was already at the landing bay, armed and ready, and they had their weapons pointed at the cockpit even as Ari arrived on the scene. Pretty decent vessel; he'd make up more than what he'd lost. All that was left was getting the pilot out and out of the way.

Striding forward, he banged on the cockpit windshield. "Alright, you can either come out, or we open you like a can of tuna. It's all scrap metal to me, so I don't give a shit either way. Your choice."
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 12:48:42 pm by Rhi-Rhi »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

Re: Gotcha! [Tally!]
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 09:48:57 pm »
Riot slammed his fist against the side of the cockpit.  Fuckin' shitpail, junkslut pirates!  He didn't even know if his distress signal and messages to his squad had gone out or gotten scrambled before the signal could break out.  There was a good goddamn chance no one knew he'd just thrown down with these assholes.

Now what?  He still had his sidearm, but should he use it.  He propped his head on his fist and ran through his options while the blowhard out there banked on the cockpit.  He'd closed the panels as the ship was pulled in so they couldn't see him, had no idea who was in here or what kind of heat they were packing.

He did like the idea of blazing out in a glory of bullets.  He was bound to take a couple out with him before they gunned him down.  He did not like the end result of that one, himself full of lead and the pirates free to lose themselves in the void.  The scouts that inevitably went looking for him would never find them.

No, much as he hated the thought of it, he should probably cooperate, wait for his chance to get a signal out.  And he'd better hurry before they got impatient.  They were just pirates, after all.  How much of a challenge could they possibly be?

He spoke through the ship's outgoing com.  "All right fucknuts, I'm openin' her up."

The panels slid open, and the cockpit hatch hissed backward.  Riot crossed his arms and glared down at Tattoo McFacialPiercing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 10:07:20 pm »
"Thatta boy," Ari said with a grin--now that he could see that it was, indeed, a dude. And a decent looking one, at that. It was always kind of exciting when it came to these things because just like the cargo, you never knew what you were gonna get, and it was always extra nice when you scored a looker. Not bad, not bad. Maybe he'd keep this one a while before he sold him off.

What could he say? Sometimes he liked to sample the product.

But there was no way the kid was going home. Ari didn't take prisoners, at least not for the long term.

He had a gun at his hip but he didn't bother with it. No need when he had several crew members with their own weapons already trained on him, and he didn't think the guy would be stupid enough to try anything. "Very good! Now put your hands up and get out nice and easy, kid. Hurry up, ain't got all day."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 10:22:35 pm »
"What's that?  What did you say?"  Riot put a hand to his ear like he hadn't quite heard what the pirate had said.  "Stay in here and make you drag me out?  Okay!"

His whole body went limp, every muscle.  He was now sort of draped over the cockpit chair.  If they wanted him out so badly, they could scramble their merry asses up and haul him out themselves.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 10:35:53 pm »
Ari arched an eyebrow at that answer, and his grin broadened. Well, if that was how it was gonna be, alright.

Without further prompting, he climbed his way up, surprisingly nimble--but then again, he had a shit-ton of practice--and hopped into the cockpit with the pilot. He didn't even skip a beat before he swooped down, yanked the pilot up by the front of his uniform, and swung him up and over his shoulder. One hand rested firmly on his ass, and he didn't bother pretending it wasn't intentional--because it was, and he made it known with a firm squeeze.

"I like it when they play hard to get," he growled--and slid his hand to the kid's hip, tugging the sidearm free.

Offline Tally

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 11:02:16 pm »
Riot got a sinking feeling as soon as Piercey Pierceson himself started climbing up.  He'd been, y'know, expecting the guy to send a couple crew members up to carry him out.  He actually flinched when the guy's boots thudded onto the cockpit floor.  For an unbearable couple seconds, he thought he'd gone way overboard and the pirate was about to do him execution style right here.

Instead he was hauled up and over the guy's shoulder and...and he was getting felt up like a drunken prom date.  Oh gods.  His face went red, and not from being upside down either.  "Whoa, neeeegative dude.  You are not cleared for landing, control room we have a problem, put me down!"

There went his sidearm.  Damn.  He had two combat knives on him, concealed, one at his thigh and another in his boot.  After getting his ass groped in front of the entire crew he was less concerned about them finding the blades and more about the search they'd put him through to check for them.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 11:32:35 pm »
Yeah, Ari didn't particularly care whether he had an audience or not. He found other people cared more than he did and that was their problem, not his. Besides, it was funny as shit--and that had to be one of the better reactions he'd gotten.

He barked a laugh and, just to weird him out more, nuzzled his cheek against him. "Well, then better clear out 'cause I'm comin' in."

Let the pilot take that however he wanted to--because it probably wouldn't be off the mark.

Tossing the firearm down to one of his men and planting his hand firmly back on that ass (because it was a very nice ass, one that he'd like to appreciate in greater detail), Ari picked his way back down and set the pilot onto his feet when he reached the bottom.

"Well then! Now that we've gotten all friendly and acquainted!" he began, giving him a light slap on the rear. "What's your name, bitchboy? And ya got anything else on ya I should know about?" He nodded to the firearm, which his crew member had already disabled.

Offline Tally

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 04:37:27 pm »
Riot held on for dear life while they were climbing down, and yes, it felt damn stupid to be clutching onto the back of the pirate's belt—the pirate who had just captured him and couldn't keep his hands to himself.  But the drop was like twenty feet from the top of that cockpit!  Onto a metal floor!

It was a relief to be down, even if his prospects hadn't gotten any better.  He could even handle the condescending little pat on the ass—the dude was just trying to troll him.  But he could not, would not let anybody call him a bitch.  He'd never have got through basic training if he let shit like that slide.

He took a step for Ari, and found the guy who'd taken his sidearm holding him back.  Oh.  Right.  He was bringing fists to a gunfight.  

"You're lucky your punk-ass groupies are here, Maxwell.  Say that when it's just you and me and see what it gets you.  I'll tear you a new hole in your face."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 01:59:15 am »
Ari met Riot's anger with a smug smile, one hand on his hip and eyebrow cocked. The kid looked like he was itching to take a swing at him, but he wasn't worried. He'd like to see him try. "That's a good look on ya," he said, sweeping a look up and down his body. "You're pretty cute when you're--wait, what?"

He'd been distracted enough that he'd nearly missed that casual little name-drop. Or rather, he'd noticed it, but had nearly missed the fact that he hadn't actually given his name yet--and certainly not his surname! He knit his brow and tilted his head slightly, then took a step toward him.

"I don't recall telling you my name, kid," he said slowly. And he wasn't a big name pirate, not yet, at least, and not in these parts. This was fresh, untapped territory for him.

Offline Tally

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 02:16:16 am »
Riot fell into stillness, but gradually, as realization rolled over him.  He knew this man's name.  One of them must have said it or...or he must have seen a warrant with the name and picture on it, and it had stuck with him even if he couldn't remember the time and place he'd seen it.  Reasonable explanations all.  Believable.

Except he didn't just know Ari Maxwell.  He knew all of their names.

He took a shuddering breath and hoped they'd attribute the nerves to his capture, to their treatment of him.  He reached for the simplest explanation.  "Libra, like, knows its pirates."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 02:26:29 am »
"That so?" Ari said, walking a slow circle around Riot and eying him closely. "That's a lot of pirates. But that's Libra. What about you?"

Coming up beside Riot, he slung an arm around his shoulders. "I mean, you're, what? A grunt or somethin'?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 02:45:22 am »
Riot resisted the urge to turn around and keep Ari in his sight.  Let him prowl if it made him feel tough or in charge or whatever.  He was getting a fist in his nostril for that bitch remark, it was just a matter of when.

"Pschha!  Uh, like, no.  I'm a squad leader.  Military.  And just like, what do you—okay so like, when you imagine events like as they progress into the future, how do you, like, see yourself comin' out ahead in this?"  Riot waved a hand at the big-ass Libra emblem painted on his ship.  "See that, chief?  Means your day will be fucked up.  Cuz like, now you got a rep for goin' after our soldiers.  And they are gonna plant a boot so far up your ass you'll be choking on the laces.  And I can't wait to see that."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 03:14:32 am »
Ari pressed one hand to the side of his face and feigned wide-eyed shock. "Like, ohmigawd, no way? That's like, I'm so like, scared. I mean, like, oh noes, the big bad squad leader and his little friends are gonna like get me. Gods, you're so adorable, I could just eat you."

Grinning, he pinched Riot's cheek. "So, like, when you see yourself in the future like how things progress, yadda yadda, how do you see yourself coming out of this? 'Cause I'd worry more about you than me, though I appreciate your concern. Me? Right now I'm seeing your ship stripped down and sold for parts and hey, since you're part of the ship..."

He gave Riot a meaningful look. He still needed to make sure he was free of any other weapons or bugs and besides, he could fetch a nice lump of cash on the black market for a real Libran military uniform.

And, pffft, it didn't matter to him that there were people around.

Offline Tally

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 12:13:07 pm »
Riot leaned away from Ari.  The guy was just weird, talkin' all strange and stuff all of a sudden.  He was also about to get a knife in his scrotum if he didn't stop trash talking about Libra.  Any one Libran soldier was worth twenty of theirs!  Damn right they should be quaking in their boots!  He was about to the point he didn't care about getting shot.  A bloody nose would get Ari to take him seriously real fast.

"Whooooooa, no, no, no, no don't you touch my ship!  Hands off, does not compute, stay inside the lines!"  That was his ship, he'd flown her for years and she'd never let him down.  She deserved better than this!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 12:24:53 pm »
"Touch her?" Ari laughed. "Darlin', I've already been inside her."

Turning to address his crew, he flashed them a thumbs up. "Alright, boys, it's a go! Call me if ya need anything," he called, then took Riot by the arm and tugged him along as he turned to leave. He was no mechanic and they knew what they were doing. That ship would go farther in the form of a bunch of parts that he could charge for individually and jack up the prices, and there was less of a risk of being traced that way.

"Now, what should we do with you..." he mused out loud.

Offline Tally

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 12:54:41 pm »
"No!"

He wasn't getting to the ship.  No way.  They still had guns on him.  They wouldn't shoot him when he was grappling with their boss though, so hell he might be able to give Ari a broken nose or worse before they were able to rush over and pull him off.

Getting out of the hold was easy.  Ari's hand was loose, not even trying to hold him really, not the way Riot would have done with an unrestrained prisoner.  Pfsh.  Junkjockey pirates, probably never had any real combat training.  Riot went for a crippling kidney punch, then right for the face.  He wanted this guy's blood on his fist for trying to tear apart his ship!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 01:15:28 pm »
Well, shit. Ari hadn't figured he'd have the balls to try.

As soon as the pilot pulled free, he had just enough warning to twist his body and take the brunt of the blow in the ribs instead. He didn't have time to avoid the follow-up, though. Crack! He felt the cartilage snap and blood came gushing out and for a second, more than the pain, he was fucking livid because shit, he didn't want a crooked nose!

Instead of trying to stay upright and regain his balance, he went with it, dropping down and sweeping a leg out to crack against Riot's. Then he was on him, shoving him down onto his stomach, straddling his back, and grabbing a fistful of his hair. He slammed his face down against the floor. Hard.

Offline Tally

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 01:43:15 pm »
Riot tried to scream.  It came out liquid and gargling as blood gushed down the back of his throat.  He slid one leg up underneath him and shoved, rolling to the side and knocking Ari off him—and found himself looking up the barrel of a gun, thrust right in his bloody face by one of the pirates.  Riot's eyes slid over to Ari.  He grinned through the pain.  Ari's face was just as bloody as his.  He'd gotten what he wanted.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2011, 01:58:50 pm »
Face throbbing, Ari rolled to his feet and wiped his nose with the back of his hand, leaving behind a smear of blood. It hadn't stopped bleeding yet and some of it had dripped onto his shoes and down his shirt. Which were new. Fuck.

He scowled at Riot and reached up to feel at his nose, then grit his teeth--and shoved the cartilage back into place with a scream he muffled through clenched teeth. Fuckballs! At least he'd given the kid his!

"Well, kid," he finally said, voice nasally through the blood. "Ya just lost your hands-free privileges. Here I was, being all nice and friendly, askin' your name, carrying ya around, letting ya walk around unrestrained. And then you gotta be all breakin' my nose, making me break yours, being all unpleasant like that. I dunno what I did to ya, but lemme make it up to ya, yeah?"

Striding over to Riot, he grabbed him by the nose and snapped the cartilage back into place.

Offline Tally

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2011, 02:04:16 pm »
Riot grimaced and wiped his mouth on his sleeve.  Not his nose, he didn't want to even touch that.  "Yeah, yeah.  Blah blah blah blah..."  He made a talky face with his hand while Ari spewed on and on.

"That's why you're stupid.  Shoulda done that from the beginning, sugar."  He broke off—the pirate was coming right at him.  He had just enough time to think fuck my life before it happened, then let out a scream, quickly bitten off through clenched teeth.

"Fuck!"  He pounded a fist on the floor while the pain went down to something approaching a bearable level.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal