Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Just because you can...  (Read 422 times)

Anonymous

Just because you can...
« on: September 11, 2011, 09:24:59 pm »
[center:2o1cm3si]PLAYER WANTS[/center:2o1cm3si]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Nothing in particular. I'm usually open to just about anything.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
There isn't much I don't like playing. However I have a hard time keeping up with large / fast paced threads so I don't tend to join them.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Typically I can manage several posts a week. Several posts a day is -not- typical, but pending my schedule can happen.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I do RP over messengers, yes. I cannot give you a timeframe, as that's either hit or miss. My messenger IDs are in my profile.

Are you open to post volleying?
Yes, if the opportunity presents itself. AIM/MSN is the easiest way to get in touch with me.

Anything else?
Nope.

[center:2o1cm3si]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:2o1cm3si]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't like PP/GMing, but that doesn't mean I'm not open for it. The only time I'll allow it is if I am currently chatting with the other rper and they ask me permission for mild PP/GMing in order to advance the story or move a particular situation in a certain direction. If I'm RPing with you and you aren't sure, ask me. I'll give you the same courtesy.

How far can character injuries go?
See my answer above.

How far can torture go?
And ditto.

What about character death?
Uhm, no. You may not kill my character until I am personally ready to part with it.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Pretty much the same answer as PP/GMing. But typically no, I'm not for it. If I wanted a werewolf or vampire character, then I'd make one myself.

What about healing?
Odd question. Depends on the circumstance. Ask me.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'd be lying if I said I didn't RP sexual encounters in my teen years. I'm not particularly interested in it anymore and usually if it comes down to that I'm more likely to just fast-forward to the next day/after the encounter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal