Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Flying high  (Read 2017 times)

Anonymous

Re: Flying high
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 03:59:08 pm »
Bart glanced over his shoulder, fixing Gabe with a long look, blowing out some smoke, "Son. This is my house."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 04:10:14 pm »
Gabriel opened his mouth and then promptly closed it. He wanted to press the issue, because it was awkward being around Bart like that and he was seeing more of him than he wanted to, but after getting a gun pulled on him, it made him rethink that.

He flushed, looking away, and made a show of waving smoke away. "Uh. Right. So you're just gonna...not dress."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 04:12:43 pm »
"I donno. You gonna stop being rude about it?" Bart stood up, scratching his stomach and gave another yawn, "Sorry about the smoke. I got air purifiers runnin'." He took a little pity on Gabe and pulled on some jeans.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2011, 10:36:42 am »
Another low sigh of relief. At least he had pants on now.

Gabriel yawned. "Well...still. Smoking's so bad for your health, tarry lungs and everything."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 04:28:25 pm »
"Trust me, it's better for everyones health that I smoke." Bart pulled on a shirt as well, this one a little tight and had a picture of a baby chick on it.

"Come on. Let's get ya some food."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2012, 03:27:52 pm »
Gabriel stared at the shirt. Then he stared at Bart. Then back at the shirt.

And people told him his taste was atrocious.

"Is that...yours?"

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2012, 11:46:30 pm »
"What?"

Bart's fashion choices were a mystery to everyone, including himself. He looked down at the shirt, them back up at Gabe, shrugging and exhaling a trail of smoke, "What's the problem with it?"

The irony of that was very, very lost on Bart.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 03:13:36 pm »
"Well, y'know." Gabriel waved vaguely at the shirt. "It's just a little...um...I just kinda think it was made for boobs."

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2012, 12:45:35 pm »
"First ya whine that I ain't got clothes on, now yer whinin' about the ones I put on. Make up yer damn mind." Bart really could care less if the shirt was a chick shirt. It was a t-shirt and it fit and was clean. Good enough for him.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal