Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Whassap, bro? [Rina!]  (Read 6681 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Whassap, bro? [Rina!]
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2012, 12:59:18 pm »
Genesis was more than happy to lead the way to the bar. "Was that a hint, bro? You expecting me to treat?"

He grinned and nudged Malachi with his elbow. "Will you stop insulting my skills when you're drunk?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2012, 09:20:49 pm »
"Of course. You are the one that invited me. Though I wouldn't be surprised if you are the type to make his date pay." Malachi gave him a brilliant smile, "I don't know. Will your skills get better when I'm drunk?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2012, 08:30:20 pm »
"Everything about me's better when you're drunk," Genesis said with a teasing grin. "So let's bring on the shots, eh?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2012, 06:34:57 pm »
"Hell yes." Malachi ordered himself two shots on his brother's tab and threw them back, shivering at the burn, "I'll probably have to get very drunk before your dancing looks any good though."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal