Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Whassap, bro? [Rina!]  (Read 6679 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Whassap, bro? [Rina!]
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 12:32:40 am »
"Meet me at ten, my place, and we'll go from there, eh?" Standing, Genesis stretched his arms over his head. "Sound good?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2011, 12:34:56 am »
"Sure." Malachi was a little sad to see his brother leaving already, but he knew they both had work to do. He stood as well, moving around his desk and gave his brother a quick hug, "Thank you for the lunch."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2011, 12:36:46 am »
"Anytime!" Genesis answered, giving Malachi a quick hug back before turning for the door. Unfortunately for Malachi, he was leaving without his trash. "Don't say I never did anything for ya."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2011, 12:38:02 am »
Malachi smiled and waved as his brother left, though the second he was gone, Malachi whirled and began to clean up the mess, muttering curses about his brother.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2011, 12:57:22 am »
Ten rolled by and Genesis was already dressed and ready to go, in a sort of casual chic style. If there was one thing he had in common with Malachi, it was that he at least had taste in clothing, even if they were worlds apart in everything else. Hell, it was probably the one thing he could agree with his brother on: fashion.

Lounging on his couch, he fiddled with his cell phone, glancing at the time. If the lamer didn't show in a couple more minutes, he'd just have to pay him a visit himself.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2011, 09:35:21 am »
Malachi strolled down the hall, a little late but he didn't really care. He looked amazing and he knew it. Black newsboy cap, red button up, black vest, black skinny jeans and sneakers. He knocked once on the door, then let himself in, "Hey big brother. Ready to go have some fun?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2011, 03:56:57 pm »
"What took ya so long?" Genesis greeted as he rose from the couch and headed over to his brother. "Hadda clean your office or something?"

Anonymous

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2011, 04:01:54 pm »
Malachi rolled his eyes, already absently straightening up Genesis's apartment. He couldn't stand how his brother lived, such filth everywhere. Everything casually strewn around the place. Disgusting.

"Some of us believe in cleaning up after ourselves." He gave Genesis a quick grin, "Besides, I like making my dates wait."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2011, 04:08:07 pm »
"Hey. Stop fucking with my stuff," Genesis said, grabbing several cups and papers out of Malachi's hands and putting them back where he'd gotten them. "And some of us believe in being punctual, too, but you don't see me bitchin'."

Anonymous

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2011, 04:12:26 pm »
Malachi made a face, "If you would just things clean, I wouldn't have to clean it. How can you live like this?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2011, 04:24:01 pm »
"It is clean. Do you see any roaches?" Genesis swept an arm out, motioning to his cluttered apartment. Everything was in chaos, boxes and books and movies and cutlery and random paraphernalia all over the place and piled high on the tables with no rhyme or reason to any of it.

"It's not dirty. I know where everything is. And I live quite comfortably, thanks. So are we going or not?"

Anonymous

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2011, 04:31:42 pm »
"Ugh." Malachi shuddered, hands twitching with the need to organize everything in the room, "Yes. Let's go."

He gave one last look at the room, then headed into the hallway. How anyone could live in that mess was beyond him. Chaos was everywhere and Genesis did not know where everything was, he just thought he did. That place was a zoo.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2011, 01:27:46 pm »
With a laugh, Genesis slung an arm around Malachi's shoulders and lead the way out of the Citadel and to the taxi he'd called ahead for. "You're so uptight, bro," he said. "You needa get laid or something. A couple drinks should help that right along!"

Anonymous

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2011, 09:21:31 pm »
Malachi let his brother usher him out of the building and into the cab, "Yes, yes. You've mentioned that. I do have a sex life you know. I don't know why you have such a hard time with that."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2011, 01:06:49 am »
"I guess 'cause sex involves all the things you hate. Messiness, clothes on the floor, wet spots...letting go a little." Genesis climbed into the seat beside Malachi and nudged him in the ribs.

"Do you make them wait while you fold your clothes after they've ripped them off you? Oh, wait. That might pop a button!"

Anonymous

« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2011, 08:16:58 pm »
"Well, true. And having a button pop is annoying." Malachi hoped the dark cab and his dusky skin was hiding his blush. It was unfair how Genesis was spot on and made him sound so crazy, "Just because I'm not some disgusting slob doesn't mean I'm prudish."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2011, 07:01:14 pm »
"Oh man, and here I was hoping you'd say I was way off base," Genesis said with a laugh. "I'm sure your partners appreciate your...idiosyncrasi es."

Anonymous

« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2011, 01:36:23 pm »
"What? So I'm the crazy one because I don't want ripped clothes?" Malachi huffed, glaring at his brother, "You're the disgusting one. It's amazing anyone would ever want to have sex with you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2011, 12:44:01 pm »
"I know how to show folk a good time," Genesis said with a grin. "In fact, they often come back for seconds. Aha, here we are."

They pulled up to the club then. Genesis quickly paid the driver and slid out of the cab, holding the door open for Malachi like a gentleman.

"M'lord," he said with an exaggerated bow.

Anonymous

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2011, 08:34:59 pm »
Malachi stuck his tongue out at his brother. Genesis always managed to bring out this side of him and it drove him nuts, "I doubt you are half as good as you think you are. Sloppy in everything you do doesn't say much for your bedroom skills."

Stepping into the club, Malachi took a moment to adjust to the darkness and the sounds and smells, "I want a drink."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal