Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Whassap, bro? [Rina!]  (Read 6682 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Whassap, bro? [Rina!]
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 03:43:52 pm »
"That? Is anal. There's clean and then there's insane. It's a fucking desk. This is what it's for," Genesis answered, sliding a fry through the ketchup.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2011, 03:46:38 pm »
"It is for working on asshole. Just put something under it. At least your burger wrapper, that is waxed." Malachi shuddered, watching his brother eat. He just liked things orderly, that was all.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2011, 03:51:17 pm »
"And I'm working on my food."

Genesis let Malachi squirm for a few seconds longer, but in the end, he didn't want to listen to him bitch. Sliding his wrapper under the napkin, he rolled his eyes. "Happy?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2011, 03:52:37 pm »
"Slightly. Was that really so hard?" Malachi relaxed a little, going back to finishing off his fries now that crisis was averted.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2011, 03:54:40 pm »
"Like my dick," Genesis answered around another bite of fry. "And only slightly? Goddamn. What's a guy gotta do to please you?"

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 03:55:57 pm »
"Do you try to be that crude?" Malachi snorted, "And I would be thrilled if you used a plate. But I'm aware that's expecting a little much from you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2011, 03:57:34 pm »
Genesis paused and gave Malachi a very odd look, eyebrow arched and fry raised halfway to his lips. "...You keep plates in your office?"

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2011, 03:59:10 pm »
"Yes. I eat in here a lot and it's handy to have plates." Malachi flushed a little, expression stubborn. He was aware that was a little odd, but he didn't like Genesis pointing that out.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2011, 08:17:46 pm »
"Orrrr," Genesis began, still eying Malachi oddly, "you can just...eat like a normal not-crazy not-OCD person. Like me."

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2011, 08:21:41 pm »
"I do not have OCD. And I am not crazy. I just like things neat. Forgive me for not wanting to work in disorganized filth like some people." Malachi carefully unwrapped his burger, cheeks red, "Anyway. Let's not ruin this with fighting."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2011, 08:51:32 pm »
Genesis finished off the last of his fries and fishes around in the bag for any extras. He caught sight of Malachi's blush and that only encouraged him. It was too easy--and not even his brother escaped getting picked on, even if he was a little gentler.

"That's how it all starts. Then the white gloves and furniture covers come on." He popped one remaining fry into his mouth and then crumpled up the bag. "Whatever, though. Whatcha got going after this?"

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2011, 08:53:47 pm »
"I do not have furniture covers. Those things are hideous." Malachi cracked a grin and just gestured to his computer screen, "Mostly I'm working. Why? Have something fun you want to bring me to?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2011, 08:55:11 pm »
"Like I said, I'm clubbin' after work. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd let ya tag along," Genesis said, finding the trashcan, aiming, and tossing his trash into it.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2011, 08:58:29 pm »
"What kind of club?" He wouldn't mind going out, it had been a while and the idea of getting laid sounded wonderful. Maybe he should see what Cross or Raley were doing. Raley was always fun, but it was like walking through a mine field, you never knew when he was going to explode, but the sex was pretty amazing.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2011, 09:04:06 pm »
Genesis winked at Malachi. "A gentleman's club," he said with a laugh.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2011, 09:05:17 pm »
"Strippers? Oh." Malachi was much less interested in that. Not that he didn't enjoy naked woman, he did, very much. But strip clubs didn't really thrill him, "Maybe another time. I assumed you meant like go dancing or something."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2011, 09:42:31 pm »
"Well, fuck, if dancing is what'll do it, fuck it. I can look at naked women whenever." Genesis shrugged. "As long as you'd actually dance. I'm not cancelling my strip run if you're just gonna be a wallflower."

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2011, 09:46:12 pm »
"Me? A wallflower? Please." Malachi snorted, "Just because I am a quote unquote nerd doesn't mean I am going to hug the wall and wait for someone to talk to me." Malachi wasn't exactly extroverted, but he wasn't some timid wilting flower either.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2011, 08:26:31 pm »
"Good, because that's just awkward. Major secondhand embarrassment. So that mean you're up to it or what? You never did give me an answer."

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2011, 12:51:05 pm »
"If it's dancing, sure. That'll be fun." Malachi stretched, popping his back, "What time should I meet you?"

He adored his older brother, but he often found him awkward to talk to. Not much in common and Genesis always wanted things his way.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal