Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Whassap, bro? [Rina!]  (Read 6680 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Whassap, bro? [Rina!]
« on: August 14, 2011, 01:12:52 pm »
He was such a nice brother. So nice he astounded himself.

Juggling two paper bags and two medium soft drinks, Genesis strode down the hall to Malachi's office. It was his own lunch break and he'd figured, hey, since he was such a swell guy he'd get in some family time while he was at it. It took some more careful juggling and shuffling of bags and drinks before he could open Malachi's door and walk on in.

"Who loves ya?" he greeted as he plopped the bags and drinks onto Malachi's desk, narrowly missing some papers. Snagging an extra chair, he pulled it up to his brother's desk and took a seat. "That's right. Me. I'm so thoughtful I make myself puke. So how's my favorite little nerd today?"

Already he'd dug into his own bag, munching on some fries.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Whassap, bro? [Rina!]
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 12:58:42 pm »
Malachi glanced up when his door slid open, glasses slipping down his nose. At the sight of his older brother and an armful of fastfood, Malachi smiled. That was just like Genesis. The fact Malachi wasn't much of a fast food eater probably never even entered his brother's brain. But it was the thought that counted.

"And so modest too." Reaching over, Malachi grabbed his fries and nibbled on one, "I feel I should point out, I'm your only little nerd. The rest of the population with enough braincells to work a computer avoid you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 01:35:45 pm »
"Can't imagine why," Genesis said, unwrapping his chicken sandwich and taking a bite. "Bitches don't know what they're missin'."

Swallowing his bite and taking a sip of soda, he grinned at Malachi. "So, how's the social life?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 01:37:43 pm »
"Obviously they haven't seen your impressive table manners or I'm sure they would be swooning at your feet." Malachi ate much more delicately, eyes still flicking to his screen and making a few notes.

"Oh, you know, the usual. Parties, drugs and orgies."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 01:45:45 pm »
Genesis lifted an eyebrow, chewing on another bite of food. "Ya got a food fetish or somethin', if manners is what gets ya hot? Figures the dweebs would be the kinky ones." He laughed, leaning his elbows on the desk as he ate.

Malachi's next comment made both eyebrows raise. "And ya never invited me?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 01:47:25 pm »
"Oh, it's far too kinky for you. Food fetishes and all that." Malachi rolled his eyes at his brother, wondering yet again how they managed to be related, "Besides, I wasn't aware you had such an interest in my sex life. What about you? What have you been up to?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 01:55:19 pm »
"I'm interested if it involves orgies. Shit, up 'til now I just figured ya humped your computer and rubbed books on yourself. As for me..." Genesis shrugged. "The usual. Sex, drugs, and missions. All my favorite things. Oh, and visiting you because someone never visits me."

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 01:57:33 pm »
"Well, that too. I did tell you I was kinky. What can I say? The spine of a good book is just so hot." Malachi kept his expression bland, though it was hard. His brother said the weirdest things sometimes, "And I would visit more, but you're always out. Maybe you could invite me to go with so I didn't have to fuck my computer."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 02:19:01 pm »
"Ahh, so it's my fault ya grew up depraved, eh? Huh. Well, guess I can just call it a job well done. Except for the books. That's just weird even for me." Finishing off his sandwich in a couple more bites, he went to work on the rest of his fries.

"So, right. I'm goin' clubbing tonight. You game? Get ya fuckin' some humans, maybe?"

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 02:21:58 pm »
Malachi was still working on his fries, his burger not touched yet and he grinned at Genesis, "Everything is all your fault. You'll just have to find me someone to go home with. That will be the start of your penance."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 03:15:24 pm »
"Penance? That some religious shit?" With a grin, Genesis waggled his eyebrows at Malachi. "Don't tell me you got a nun or priest fetish, too."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 03:18:16 pm »
"Always. Something about those long coats and white collars." Malachi took a sip of his soda, "And my point still stands. You're never socializing me as a child made me what I am today."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 03:27:31 pm »
Genesis rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah? 'Cause takin' ten-year-olds to wild-ass parties would just be awesome!" he said with a snort, then reached over to ruffle Malachi's hair. "Just gotta make up for all those lost years, huh?"

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 03:29:30 pm »
"I was a very mature ten-year-old and you know it." Malachi's expression darkened when Genesis ruffled his hair and he reached up to quickly smooth it back into place, giving his brother an unamused glare, "Don't do that."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 03:32:43 pm »
"Yeah, fine, I'm so sorry for not throwin' ya to the pedos. Ya have any kids, I'll be sure to drag them to all the crazy parties I didn't drag you to." Withdrawing his hand, Genesis ripped open a packet of ketchup and squeezed it onto a napkin.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 03:35:02 pm »
Malachi stared at the mess his brother was making with undisguised horror, "Genesis...what are you doing? You are making a huge mess."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 03:37:36 pm »
Genesis returned Malachi's horrified look with one of confusion. "Are you serious? It's on a fucking napkin."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 03:39:06 pm »
"And it will leak through. Onto my desk." Malachi's hand twitched with the urge to reach over and snatch the mess of his desk. How he was related to this man, he didn't know.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 03:39:57 pm »
"So? And then ya wipe it up. Big deal. Fuck, you're anal."

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 03:41:15 pm »
"Just because I'm clean doesn't make me anal." Malachi shifted his gaze to glare at Genesis, "Just put something under it. Please."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal