Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sharing the shower...  (Read 1145 times)

shinigamikitsune

Sharing the shower...
« on: July 18, 2011, 03:45:33 pm »
Romeo had been rather lucky so far, not having been assigned a room mate. Though that was changing now. Earlier he'd been informed that he would now have one, and to prepare for the person to move in.

Thankfully he didn't have much to clean up, though he did change the sheets on the extra bed in the room, just so that they'd be fresh. A little dusting here and there, along with making room in the bathroom that they would be sharing now. That was the one thing that he was going to miss the most, now that he had to share his room... not having to worry about when he wanted to shower, or if he just wanted to use up all the hot water, or even if he wanted to have a bath instead.

Every shelf on his side of the room was filled with books. It even looked as though he'd managed to get his hand on an extra book shelf or two and had filled them up as well. They were filled with books from every subject and genre, though most of them were about history, legends and mythology.

There wasn't too much cluttering up his room in the way of decorations. On his side there were a couple of poster sized pictures, mostly of painted scenery of an oriental theme, that were hung on the wall. A couple little knick knacks, and a few personal items. All in all it had a relaxing feel to it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Sharing the shower...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 03:55:05 pm »
Fuck this shit. He didn't want a new roomie. He had things good with his current one, but apparently the kid was having issues coping and they were trying something else with him. So he was gonna be with some loser named Romeo.

Gods but he hoped the kid wasn't a total tool.

Strolling into the room, Knight dumped his bag onto the bed and looked over his roommate, "Whoa! No one told me you were a cat. You aren't gonna be all weird and shit are you?"

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 04:10:53 pm »
Looking up from what he was doing, Romeo arched a brow. "Hello to you too," almost tempted to snark at the older male. This was his new room mate? Oh joy. So much for his peace and quite that he'd had going on.

He rolled his eyes when the guy called him a cat. It wasn't his fault that he was the only kid in the family that managed to win the genetic lottery with the latent dna that had been dormant in his dad's side of the family until now. "It really depends on what you consider weird."

If this guy turned out to be a tool, then he wasn't going to lay down and take it.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 09:09:15 pm »
"I donno. Like all...cat like and shit. Or be into those weird cartoons. Are you into those weird cartoons?" Knight really hoped that his roommate wasn't a total nerd. That would suck. Hard. The guy was alright looking, kinda scrawny, but decent face.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 10:31:57 pm »
"If you mean like tongue baths or fur balls, you don't have to worry about that sort of thing. I use a shower like everybody else, and a brush to comb out my hair." His ears had flattened back a little at the questions. As much as he hated it sometimes, he really couldn't help that his ears and tails tended to announce his emotional state.

"I also didn't really spend much time watching weird cartoons before I came here," he said with a shrug.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 12:16:42 pm »
"Does that mean you do now? You one of those freaks that likes...fucks pillows and stuff?" Knight really wasn't sure about this kid. He seemed totally weird. Why did her get stuck with the weirdos?

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 08:57:27 pm »
"Fucking pillows...?" he blinked as he arched a brow. "Where the hell are you coming up with this sort of stuff? Do I even want to know what you've been reading to find out about it?" Romeo shook his head and wondered if he was going to have to sleep with one eye open... or keep his things all locked up.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 02:21:49 pm »
"I don't. It's on the network and stuff. All you cat eared freaks. Though I'm glad you aren't one." Knight shrugged, "We should get some rules down first. I get first dibs on the shower. If you wanna fuck someone, either warn me or plan on sharing. Don't touch my stuff."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 03:48:59 pm »
"The only way you get first dibs on the shower is if you manage to get your ass out of bed before me." Romeo wasn't about to give up on his showering schedule to this guy just yet, since this was his room first... even if the other guy was a stage higher then him.

"Also, you have to warn me if you're going to bring somebody back that you want to fuck... or you'll find yourself with only cold water in the shower." Romeo didn't even plan on touching the other guys stuff, unless it happened to end up on his side of the room... then it would be tossed back onto the guy's bed.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 04:41:45 pm »
"Oh hell no." Knight crossed his arms over his chest, "That's not how this partner ship is going to work. See, I'm gonna have some rules, your gonna follow them. I get first dibs on the hot water. Though, I will give you a heads up when I'm bangin' someone."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 11:06:25 pm »
"You can set whatever rules you want, just as long as they don't mess with my daily schedule, which is rather full with the extra training that my mentor has assigned me. So if you want first shot at the hot water, then you had better be up and finished by 4:30 am so that I can take mine, or wait until 4:45 am when I'll be done." Romeo crossed his arms as well, and it was obvious through his cat features that he was taking a dominant defensive attitude on this.

He knew a possible bully when he saw one, and in his life before the ATC, he rarely allowed any of them to push him around... even if it ended up in a fight. He didn't win them all, but he gave just as good as he got.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2011, 11:19:23 pm »
"I am not getting up that early. Just make sure the water is still hot or I'll pound your face. Got it?" Knight wasn't backing down and he had spent long hours training and wasn't afraid to kick some ass. Besides, cat boy looked like a fucking fairy.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 11:24:04 pm »
"I didn't think that you'd want to get up that early. Also, if you think that I'm afraid of you and whatever threats you may throw out about beating me up, you have another thing coming. Push me too far, and I will fight back." He'd already ended up with a broken arm from an older candidate, and this one didn't look half as tough as Finna was.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 12:34:33 pm »
Grinning, Knight leaned forward a little, "Look kitty, you wanna play rough, I'll play rough. Fuck, I'll look forward to wiping the floor with you."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 04:52:11 pm »
Romeo's ears perked into an alert mode, and his tail moved with anticipation of a possible fight. By Instinct his body and muscles tensed to be ready to pounce at any second. "Go ahead and try it, punk. You wouldn't be the first jack ass that I've beat the snot out of."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2011, 05:22:46 pm »
That was all the invitation Knight needed. He lunged at Romeo, driving his fist in low and hard. He had been in plenty of streetfights before arriving in the ATC and had picked up the combat training quickly.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 05:53:57 pm »
Romeo might not have had strength on his side, but he did have stamina and reflexes. As Knight went in for the hit, he went in for his own hit as well. It also helped that Romeo wasn't afraid to take a few hits in the process of delivering a few of his own. Not to mention that being good in biology class in school, he'd used the knowledge to know where to hit that would do the most damage.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2011, 02:42:42 am »
Knight fought dirty. He grabbed at Romeo's arm, locking it against his side and he slammed his head against Romeo's nose.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2011, 01:51:23 am »
Romeo let out an actual cat-like hiss when his nose was bashed. There wasn't any question about it being broken with the blood gushing from it. It wasn't the first time something like this had happened, but it still hurt like a bugger. Though a heartbeat later, Knight would find himself with a knee to the groin.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2011, 02:09:54 am »
It was a rough fight and neither of the boys were looking very good by the end of it. Knight was breathing heavy, bloody lip and a number of bruises. He had fucked Romeo up pretty hard, yet somehow the other kid had won.

He didn't really get how, the kid was a brain and Knight fought hard and dirty. But he had to concede. Wiping a hand across his mouth, he glared at Romeo, "This isn't over faggot."

With that, he stormed out of the room, pissed and confused.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal