Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Re-Orientating (Open to Rina!)  (Read 461 times)

Anonymous

Re-Orientating (Open to Rina!)
« on: July 11, 2011, 03:05:06 pm »
Sebastian stood in the door way, leaning casually against the wall and sketching in his notebook. A hobby he had grown quite fond of, and it was filled with drawing of anything that could be found in the ATC. Small, seemingly insignificant things that, when studied longer, were quite fascinating. His eyes flicked back up to the spider in the corner of the doorway that sat there, watching him, curious. Sebastian cross-hatched it's back, enjoying the small details.

It was an odd time to be around, there were no classes in session and he didn't see many people. A few of the odd ones like him would emerge from unused classrooms at intervals, and some hurried past him without even giving him a glance. In his mind, he itched to call out to them. Make a friend. Talk to someone. But he didn't. He continued to lean against the wall and sketch the spider that had decided to crawl to the other corner. How rude, now it was in a completely different position. Sighing, Sebastian started the new sketch below the half finished one. Suddenly, his ears twitched. Someone else was coming down the hall. This is it, talk to this one. You can do it. He intentionally dropped his pencil and it rolled to the middle of the hallway. Closing his journal, Sebastian stepped out from the doorway and knelt down to grab the pencil. His heart picked up pace as he saw who it was. Stage 4. He knew her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Re-Orientating (Open to Rina!)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 08:33:10 pm »
((OOC: D8 OMG D8 I never saw this thread I AM SO SORRY!))

Atara blinked when a pretty dark haired boy suddenly appeared, clutching some book to his chest. Lifting an eyebrow, she stared down at him, "Um, you are kind of in the way."

He was cute enough, but seemed...wishy. Atara never really cared much for the wishy ones.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 10:31:42 pm »
Sebastian quickly put the pencil in his back pocket and drummed his fingers softly and nervously on the side of his notebook. It just figured that the first person he'd reach out to would be a girl.

"Oh, erm, sorry. Dropped my pencil...uh...." He had to think of something to say and fast, resisting the temptation to step out of the way and pretend like nothing happened. "What are you doing here at this time?" he spit out.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 10:11:10 pm »
"Sweetie, is that a pick up line?" Atara's lips curled up slightly, "You'll have to do a little better than that."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 10:38:26 pm »
Sebastian sputtered and his face flushed. He tore his head away from her and his eyes flitted to everything in sight except her.

"P-pick up line?" Never in his life had he tried such a thing. "N-no.... I mean you are a very attractive woman but I'm not here to try and flirt or anything and the last thing I want to do is...." He trailed off and glanced back at her, trying to make up for this awful beginning.

"What I mean is I'm Sebastian, and you know, just wondering who you are, what you're doing around here at this time, how life is going, stuff...." Sebastian mentally slapped himself. This chick is gonna hit you dumbass....

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 06:14:46 pm »
"I'm Atara." Crossing her arms under her breasts, Atara raised her eyebrow, "I'm in between classes. Are you sure this isn't a come on? Because it's really sounding like one."

The kid just seemed weird. She was apparently on a kick of getting all the weirdos. Was there a sign around her neck?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal