Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Here puppy puppy puppy  (Read 1302 times)

Anonymous

Re: Here puppy puppy puppy
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 10:39:33 pm »
Well, that had Atara growing a little hard, which was not comfortable at all in her special underwear. She gave a small shiver, which she tried to cover with a laugh, "Maybe I want my puppy to beg a little."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 09:16:30 am »
Sagittarius smirked. "Let me take you back to your room," she murmured. She grazed her lips up the side of Atara's neck before lightly biting her earlobe. "Please?"

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 11:03:03 am »
Atara was not made of steel and while she wanted to keep drawing this out, she had limits! Pulling back to give her a little space to breathe, Atara grinned, "Though are you sure you can cut gym?"

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2011, 05:06:38 pm »
Sagittarius flashed a predatory smile. "I'm sure I'll be forgiven for skipping gym," she said. Actually, she'd never skipped any class or training session thus far; this, however, was worth it.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2011, 11:00:27 am »
Well well. So the little puppy thought charm was going to save her from the wrath of the Pilots. How cute. Atara would let her learn that lesson, wouldn't matter to her any. She had free period right now and had just been hitting the gym for fun.

"Looks like the puppy likes to live dangerously. Who am I to say no then?" Atara slid an arm around Sag's shoulder's and headed off for the dormitories. This was going to be a fun afternoon.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 03:37:39 pm »
Actually, Sagittarius didn't really like to live dangerously. She liked safety and caution and, most of all, sleep, but hey, risking her skin to get in this lovely lady's pants was so worth it.

Sagittarius slipped her hand into Atara's back pocket, hand settled against the girl's rear, and said, "Lead the way, babe."

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 12:03:21 pm »
Atara happily led the girl away. She would learn how the ATC worked on her own time, Atara wasn't all that worried. Her puppy should be fine. The trip to Atara's dorm wasn't too far and she pressed the door open, "My roommate has a class now, so we should have some privacy."

Taking a seat on the bed, Atara crossed her long legs, "Now, impress me little puppy."

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 11:10:12 pm »
Sagittarius's stomach was full of moths and curling dragons by the time she and Atara got to the girl's dorm room. Was she really about to have sex with this absolutely gorgeous girl? Yeah, she was. She couldn't keep the satisfied smile off her face.

"Nice room," she remarked as the door opened to unveil her dorm. Sagittarius followed Atara and sat beside her on the bed, Sag's legs pressed against Atara's. "I might get stage fright," she teased, but within a moment, her teeth had found the female's earlobe, tugging gently on it, and her hands had found their way under Atara's shirt, tracing her soft skin.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 06:50:48 pm »
Atara gave a pleased sigh, leaning into Sag's touch, letting the other girl's hands roam. Her hands reached down and pulled the shirt over her head, pulling away just long enough to drop the white tank top to the floor.

She had an odd figure, her breasts large and full, but her ribs prominent and her belly slightly sunken.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 08:10:55 pm »
Sagittarius pulled back as Atara removed her shirt. She pushed the girl slightly, guiding her until she lay down on the bed, and planted a soft kiss in the hollow of her throat. Her lips traced a hot path down Atara's chest — pausing, of course, to lather her breasts with attention — and to her stomach. "You need to eat more," she murmured. "You're all skin, bones, and tits."

"What do you want me to do?" she asked. "After all, I'm your puppy, and puppies need a little guidance." She quirked a smile at Atara and then caught the girl's lips in a soft, warm kiss.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 01:22:24 pm »
Atara twinged slightly at Sag's comment, aware her body wasn't right. She knew she was too skinny, but she couldn't help it. Her need to control meant she rationed her food hard. Shoving the other girl back onto the bed, Atara pushed those feelings down and grinned.

Dark hands sliding up along Sag's belly and sides, she brought her shirt up, head lowering to kiss along her belly and ribs, working up to those small breasts.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 02:11:28 pm »
Before Sagittarius knew it, she and Atara had virtually switched places, with herself on bottom and Atara propped over her with a hot, predatory grin. Pleased with this change, Sag tilted her head back and closed her eyes as Atara's hands glided up her body and those full lips teased her skin. When mouth met Sag's ribs, she squirmed slightly until Atara moved on — it tickled the teensiest bit, though it still felt nice.

When Atara reached her breasts, Sagittarius reached down and cupped the girl's chin. She pulled Atara up and met her in a kiss, surreptitiously getting her to avoid her breasts. Her chest was the one area that Sagittarius lacked confidence in, and thus, she wasn't crazy over having them touched.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2011, 01:13:04 pm »
Atara let herself get drawn up into the kiss, but she wasn't about to let those breasts go. Her hands replaced her mouth along Sag's torso, covering her breasts. Little and lean, Atara grinned against Sag's lips, learning the other girls soft curves.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal