Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Back off, I'll take you on {Rina}  (Read 753 times)

Aria

Back off, I'll take you on {Rina}
« on: June 30, 2011, 11:29:10 pm »
Aisling had had a bad day. She traversed the halls with a sullen expression, unconsciously rubbing at a years-old scar on her jaw. Scars could also be located on her right eyebrow, and off to the side on her forehead. Intensive training was starting to wear down even her muscled physique, but she still gave it her all every day, meeting it with every fiber of her being. She'd even packed on a good deal of muscle since her arrival at the ATC, and she'd already been quite fit before. Not that she was happy about it. But it helped her survive. And the point these days was just to survive.

The training was the least of her worries. Her migraine headaches still persisted, and she had to battle through them to get through lessons, homework, meals. Oh, fuck, the homework. Don't even get her started. She was ready to throw her stupid fuckin' textbook of stupid fuckin' Aedolian History out the stupid fuckin' WINDOW. Shred it. Burn it. She was even carrying the god awful heavy thing at the moment, having to tote it around since she'd just got out of that class. She was on her way to grab a quick dinner, with lessons and training over, then she was going to have to head back to her room so she could get started on that days homework. The thought of it had her so stressed she was rigid, tense. Coiled like a taut spring. Anger just waiting for a release.

She rounded a corner, and she ran into someone's shoulder as they walked the opposite way. Her teeth gritted, her dark grey gaze snapping up with all the viciousness of a whip, eyes narrowed. She knew this guy, they shared the same mentor, Pilot Royal Leonard Bunny. The guys name, Knight, came to her after a moment. They were the same level in candidacy. Not that it mattered in the least to Aisling in that moment. Stupid fucking Aedolian, running into her. Glaring savagely, she snapped with obvious venom in her Edanith frontier accent,"Watch where yer fuckin' goin'."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Back off, I'll take you on {Rina}
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 12:25:03 am »
"Watch yourself, cunt." Knight hadn't been planning on being too much of an ass when the girl ran into him, that horse faced Edani bitch he shared a mentor with. He didn't remember her name, nore did her really care. But he wasn't about to let her pull that shit.

Glaring back at her, he didn't bat an eye at her aggression, "You fucking ran into me. Now apologize and maybe I wont make you lick my shoes."

Aria

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 02:55:33 pm »
Being met with equally inappropriate language just increased her ire. Her eyes snapped into narrow slits of anger, a seething intake of breath hissing between her teeth. "Wanna run that by me again?" She felt a defiant, and inappropriate, laugh bubble up, and the grin that pulled her lips upwards was really much more of a sneering snarl.

"As if, asshole. If you'da watched where you were fuckin' goin' in the first place this wouldn'ta happened. You apologize." Aisling wouldn't lick his boots if her fucking life depended on it. A twinge of pain started behind her left eye, she ignored it and curled her hands into fists.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 12:06:10 pm »
"Fuck you cunt." Knight growled, body tensing. He had crawled his way to the top of the candidate food chain and he was going to stay there. No back water hick was going to fuck with him. His fist pulled back and he let fly at the girl's face.

Aria

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 04:17:03 pm »
"Fuck yourself," Aisling spat back vehemently, as it seemed the two of them were sticking to a vocabulary primarily made up of expletives. The tension snapped, and she saw his clenched hand pull back. She'd been expecting a fist to fly any second, the tension snapping, her own body taut. Of course, he had remarkable speed, even if she had been expectant and ready.

Jerking back, his fist ended up clipping her jaw as she tried to avoid it. But she couldn't let it throw her enough to let him get another hit in, that would be an amateurs mistake- her next movement sent a fist for his gut, ramming her shoulder into him to throw off his balance. He wanted to fight? She'd bring it, then.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 09:16:37 pm »
Knight was thrown a little off balance when his punch missed, which her knock to the shoulder only made worse. With a grunt, Knight bent over, absorbing some of the energy from her punch. From that position, he didn't have much choice but too go for her waist, throwing his heavier weight against her in the hopes of bringing her down.

Aria

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 08:35:32 pm »
Aisling felt a rush of triumph when her fist connected, then in the next second realized that he'd not taken the full brunt of the force behind her punch. Fuck. She tried to get in another punch in, aimed for his head with the intent to stun, but that was when he slammed into her gut, ramming his weight into her. "Fuck!" Gritting her teeth against a grunt, her shoes skidded against the floor in a desperate attempt for traction- trying to keep herself on her feet, press her own weight back. But her feet left the floor. As she went down, hands scrambling for purchase, Aisling tried to knee him in the groin viciously.

The primal instinct to avoid pain kicked in at the last second, trying to save her from landing on the small wings sprouting from her shoulder blades. But there wasn't enough time, nor allowance for movement, and she landed hard on her back, her fellow candidate's full weight slamming down on her a millisecond later. Beneath them, several cracks sounded as little wing bones snapped, and Aisling writhed violently at the sudden bolt of agony. MOTHER OF FUCKING GODS. Only her utterly stubborn nature kept her from crying out, refusing to show such weakness, and fury blunting the worst of the pain in the following moments. She freed one arm, slamming an elbow into the tender spot where the neck meets the shoulder. She fought off spasms of pain from her obviously broken left wing, trying to gain a vantage so she could punch his goddamned face to am unrecognizable pulp.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 12:09:08 am »
Knight swore when her elbow hit him, pain exploding in his shoulder. Snarling, he reached up and grabbed a hold of her wing, jerking it hard. He had noticed her reaction when she landed, felt her body stiffen and twitch at the pain.

Wings were a delicate thing and Knight wasn't above destroying hers.

Aria

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 07:52:35 am »
A gasp of agony exploded from her lips before she could stop it. The bastard played dirty, not that she'd have expected anything more from a fuckin' Aedolian. Wrenching pain exploded up her back when he yanked on her broken wing, she could feel agonizing bolts from the already snapped bones beneath his grip, flashing white hot pain when the wing protested as he pulled at muscle, sinew, and socket. Oh of course, many times before Aisling had bemoaned her wings, saying she'd rip them out herself one day- but her instinct for survival roared through her being like a riptide.

Met with such circumstances, rational thought fled. Aisling bucked wildly in an attempt to gain enough leverage to flip them over, have the vantage of being on top, while trying to knee him in the stomach or groin with what little space she had. Her nails raked down his face, pressing deep into the flesh while clawing at the soft vulnerability of his eyes. Anything to make him let go of that wing.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 12:22:18 pm »
Knight swore, hands leaving her wing to grab her wrists, keeping her nails away from his eyes. Bitch was a fighter. He grinned at her, face above hers, "I like a woman with some fight in her."

Muscles straining to keep her pinned down, Knight ground his hips against hers, "Yeah baby. Work it. All that writhing is getting me hard."

Aria

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 04:36:29 pm »
Aisling's relief at him relinquishing her wing was short lived. She bared her teeth in a snarl, his grinning face infuriating her to no end. "Go to hell, you son of a bitch."

Ugh. Hell no. "Fuck you," she snarled out. He had her pinned, her hands caught. Aisling fought against herself for a moment, body screaming for her to keep moving to throw him off, yet not wanting to give the sick bastard any more satisfaction. She stopped writhing, which left her no choice but to put weight back down on her broken wing. She hissed, trying to wrench her hands from his grasp while pouring rage from her eyes. "Get th' fuck off."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 01:32:54 pm »
"Oh, I plan on getting off." Knight grinned and lowered his head, kissing her. He was careful to keep any soft bits well away from her teeth, enjoying her struggles and impotent rage. Little bitch needed to get taught a lesson if she thought she could mess with him and get away with it.

Aria

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 06:54:46 pm »
His lips against her skin caused a seed of panic to blossom in Aisling's stomach. Even while she tried to viciously bite Knight, a memory so similar to this one flashed through her head- a dirty face leering at her, putrid breath filling her nostrils, hands groping and grabbing roughly- her breath caught.

She struggled and screamed and only got laughter- she couldn't breathe. Panic stopped her breath. The travesty of her reality closed in as lips were forced against her own. The migraine behind her eyes was unbearable. The pain throbbed, once. The bandit's head exploded. The body fell away from her with a wet thud. She stared at the gore, a pain behind her eyes, blood splattered across her face. Something snapped in her head, like a rubberband pulled too tight. A surge of mental energy exploded between them.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2011, 11:32:37 am »
Knight had not been expecting the blast of energy and he was thrown back, crashing into the wall with a thud. Ears ringing, Knight shook his head, trying to clear it. Bitch had some power in her. He was gonna have to be more careful around her.

Aria

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2011, 08:30:21 am »
Aisling almost allowed herself a moment of shock. Almost. But no- if you allow yourself even a moment, it could be your downfall. The energy that had burst between them had pushed her across the floor, broken wing dragging under her.

She was on her feet, somehow. She spit once in Knights direction, then turned and ran down the hallway that swam across her vision. Her head pulsed with pain every time her feet hit the floor.

Running away grated against every fiber of pride that was interwoven into her cells- but her survival instinct propelled her to put distance between herself and that psychotic bastard.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 05:06:40 pm »
Knight panted against the wall, watching her run, furious. He was going to make her pay for this. He grinned after her retreating figure, oh yeah, she was gonna pay and it was going to be fun.

"Ya got a sweet ass lover. I look forward to tapping it."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal