Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: My character(s) *new character*  (Read 343 times)

Anonymous

My character(s) *new character*
« on: February 12, 2008, 09:30:03 pm »
I've never rp'd as a female character before..this should be fun.

Name
Lycurgus

Name Meaning
Achient Greek for "Deed of a Wolf"

Nick-names
Perfers to go by Lyc

Birthday
July

Sexual Orientation
Straight

Single or Taken?
Single

Species
Ulrician

Height
5'7''

Weight

Eye Color
Yellow

Hair Color
Light black.

Religion
Ulrician

Occupation
Cargo shipper/ Bounty Hunter

Birth Place
Earth.

Most Used Phrase(s)

__________________I n-Depth Stuff

Weapons and armor

Lyc  wears a special metalic band on her right wrist...its thought activated and when activated forms a type of orgainc and metal based body arm over her clothes, or if she's naked at the time, her body. She can also mentally control which parts of her body the armor covers..either allowing it to cover her whole body or just her torrso and head. Also the helmet that forms over her face can either be complete or partial ...allowing for her mouth and jaw to be left exsposed. The armor is light weight and very effect against most forms of attack.  The armor tends to be weak against sonic attacks...it is impervious to fire, and can withstand the pressures of deep space. It can also, to a degree , with stand deep sea pressures. The armor activates as fast as she can mentally will it to...there fore if she is caught off guard it would stand to reason that she would not have the time to mentally activate the armor and there fore take some damage.

While she could probally use laser or plasma guns...Lyc perfers to use old bullet powered guns...although they tend to be some what modified...and can use a wide arange of speically created bullets, which she likes to call gadget bullets. Her gun can fire up to eight shots at  a fast speed...and is also been speically modified by her to only work and respond to her DNA. Anyone else that tries to use it instead finds a rather unpleasent  booby trap lying in wait for them.

Physical Description
Lyc is  slim , fit, and quite attractive. She often tends to wear her long hair in a pony tail though a few of her bangs always manage to wiggle their way free.  She also has jet black wolf ears and tail, as do all Ulricians...though the color of an Ulrician's ears and tail vary.

Personality
She like her distant anestor , Vidar ((he's my character on SotE...check there in the profile section for details on him and the Ulrican race.)) has always had a sense for adventure. Unlike her distant family member however she is not at all clumsy and tends to have a short temper which often lands her in a whole lot of trouble. She enjoys doing things that can cause her to be the center of attention ...which given her tendcy for being a bounty hunter...might not always be a good thing.

Weaknesses
Loses her temper easily , likes attention...which isn't always a good thing to have sometimes.

Strengths
She's a strong willed person and is at times one heck of a shot.

Gadgets, adventure, curising through space.

Dislikes
Losing her temper as it often makes her feel bad...because she tends to get quite violent when she loses her temper.  She also hates what's happening to the Earth espically the forests , Jungles, oceans and  stuff like that as her race's religion sees those things as being holy since they were there when the Earth was first born...long before any race began building buildings.

Magic/Abilities
She has no magic..however being a Ulrician she is naturally stronger and faster than a normal human. This doesn't mean she can lift whole buildings over her head or run fast enough to cause the world to spin backwards. But he is strong enough to lift certain objects that a normal human might have trouble with. She's strong enough to say rip a metal door or lid off of a structure and use it as a shield. Her heightened strength also allows him to throw things further than would be possible if thrown by a human. She could rip a tree out of the ground and use it as a weapon...if said tree wasn't extremely big, like one you might find in the red wood forest..just for example. However doing something like ripping a tree out of the ground will severally tire and weaken her. She can run fast enough to out run the fastest known horses....as well as run across water..though she can only do that for a short amount of time. Running at her top speed tends to quickly drain her of energy and so she rarely attempts to reach said top speed. Usually settling to run just fast enough to out run what ever s he is wanting to out run.

Family
Her family died in a horrible fire when she was young.

History
After her family were killed in a fire, Lyc drifted from place to place learning what she could from whom she could, eventually she accuired her own space ship and started up a cargo shipping/bounty Hunter bussiness. She mainly did this because she could no longer tolerate being on Earth, watching it slowly die was too painful for her due to her strong connection to her race's Religion. She could feel the forests, jungles, oceans, and desserts crying out as they died...and she couldn't bare to listen to them any longer. She now drifts through space...in search of adventure, work...and the hope that some where out there the answer to healing the world she loves so much might be found.

__________________Q uick Stats

Name
 Captain Tito

Birthday
May 2nd

Sexual Orientation
Likes the ladies ^^

Single or Taken?
Single

Species
Human.

Height
5"9"

Eye Color
Green

Hair Color
Green

Occupation
Space Pirate/ Treasure seeker.

Birth Place
Earth.

Most Used Phrase(s)
"To Glory!!"

Character of Mine Most Likely to...
Ease drop on conversations about treasure.

__________________I n-Depth Stuff

Physical Description
Tito is quite the handsome character...his boyish looks only adding to it. He perfers to wear his hair short, so that an enemy can't grab a hold of it during a fight.  Its a bit long in the front though, at times getting in his eyes. He also keeps a neatly trimmed patch of hair, a soul patch, under his bottom lip.  He dresses in what one might consider an old navy ((by old I mean from pirate days)) Captain's out fit. A long red button up jacket with golden shoulder pads, white pants, and folded black leather boots. He carries a well constructed cutlless at his left side (he's right handed). He doesn't have a captain's hat, he got tired of having to search for it every time it got knocked off his head in battle.

Personality
Tito can be quite the charmer, often weilding his charm as a weapon to get information he wants or needs from the ladies. He can be either cold or caring depending on the mood he is in at the time, though he never kills in cold blood. When he kills some one there is always a reason for doing so...and usually it comes as a last resort, being that he often feels quilty for taking some one's life.

Weaknesses
His only real weakness is that at times he can be overly confident and arrgorant...which at times causes him to underesstamate a person or group.

Strengths
Tito is a skilled sword fighter as well as being quite good with firearms.

Dislikes
Unattractive women, spiders, and clowns ((he doesn't trust them)).

Family
He has a rather large family, most of them are back on Earth...others are around in space...though he's not entirly sure where.

Ship name and details
Renaissance, is a large ship that Captain Tito captured during his early days. He then spent loads of money to modify it to make it a space version of pirate ships from years past. It is capable of achieving light speed. It is armed with a row of plasma cannons on both sides as well as two on the front. It contains crew quarters, a captain's chambers, control deck , cargo area, a brig for prisoners, and a small mess hall and kitchen.  The ship Renaissance is Tito's pride and joy.

Commentary

This character is one that I created about a year or two ago when me and a friend of mine were doing a private rp story together. This site is a fitting place for him...so I have brought him back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal