Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Oh, Me.  (Read 551 times)

Anonymous

Oh, Me.
« on: March 31, 2011, 06:48:51 pm »
He loved his ship. If his ship were a woman, he would be on her like white on rice. As a captain though, that wouldn’t be appropriate, so it was a good thing his ship wasn’t a woman. Nathan crossed his arms and he puffed out his chest as he stood around and admired his beautiful ship.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Oh, Me.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 06:54:04 pm »
But someone loved Nathan even more. The ship was a real beaut, but it was the captain that got Alexis' motor purring.

"Hey, brah!" Alexis greeted, latching onto Nathan's leg and humping it wildly. "I totally like, missed ya! Sorry, man, just can't, like, contain my joy!" he said, wiggling all over like an excited puppy. That was humping Nathan's leg.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 07:22:50 pm »
Oh! It was Alexis! Nathan smiled down at him and pat him on the head, sure that the poor guy was just mistaking his leg for someone elses. Or imagining it. It made Nathan sad. He wanted Alexis to see his leg. “Hullo, Alexis. Having a good day?”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 07:32:29 pm »
"Totally, brah!" Alexis said, still having way too much fun on Nathan's leg. "Like, I totally saw this rockin' hot dude, man! He's like a captain or something, man!"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 07:35:29 pm »
Nathan shook his leg a little and looked down at Alexis, he wished he was the rockin’ hot dude Alexis had seen. “How about you just give me a hug and then keep talking. I’m afraid you’ll get my leg wet.”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 09:58:25 pm »
"Really, brah? A hug? Okay, man!" Letting go of Nathan's leg, Alexis glomped onto Nathan, body pressing against his, nuzzling against his neck. "Whoa, brah, you smell so good!"

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 11:15:34 pm »
Hugs. They felt nice. Nathan liked hugs. He couldn’t hug his ships, it made him sad. So he’d make do with the next best thing. Alexis hugs. Nathan hugged the man back and after being sniffed and complimented he smiled and returned the hug harder. “Oh, thank you.” He leaned back here, “Did you come out here just to see me? That makes me happy.”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal