Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I just wanted to be pretty for you. [Tal!]  (Read 695 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

I just wanted to be pretty for you. [Tal!]
« on: March 31, 2011, 06:46:50 pm »
Leaning against the railing on the top floor of the Citadel, Alaric twirled his parasol and waited shyly for his love to arrive. He hoped he looked pretty enough for him; he'd put on his best dress and everything, even tried his hand at applying a light makeup that went very well with his blue skin-tone--he wanted to go for a natural look.

Oh, Raley. He'd wanted him for so long, ever since their lusty, violent liaison as candidates, and if it was wrong, then he didn't want to be right.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: I just wanted to be pretty for you. [Tal!]
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 07:33:58 pm »
There was one burning question on his mind and he stalked over towards Alaric and pushed him against the railing using his body while he plucked the parasol out of his hand. After he stared at Alaric for a while he yanked the parasol out of his hand and gave the alien a look that spoke of many things, one of them lust and a large amount of hate and the other was holy-crap-it’s-a-parasol. Raley had always wanted a parasol, ever since he was a little boy. And here one was.

“I love your parasol. Can I keep it?”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 10:06:20 pm »
Alaric gave a little meep of surprise when Raley pressed against him and stole his parasol, heart hammering in his chest and panties growing damp. Oh, Raley! He just loved it when he was forceful like that! Eyelashes fluttering, he pressed a hand to his heaving bosom and tried not to swoon.

"Oh, Raley," he breathed, trying not to swoon. "Yes. Yes! Anything for you! Please, take it! Take me! Take me now and take me hard, I swell for you!"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 10:52:39 pm »
“I don’t want you!” Raley stepped away and propped the parasol over his shoulder. “But I like this.” He eyed the parasol lovingly while he pet along the handle and nuzzled at the shaft that held the umbrella part. “Where did you get it? I’d love you forever and ever if you tell me.”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 11:27:58 pm »
Oh, if only he could be that sweet, smooth shaft that Raley so lovingly nuzzled! If he still had a shaft. That Raley cut off. Alas, t'was but a minor detail!

"I declare! Why, Raley darling, if I didn't know any better I'd say you wanted my parasol!" Fluttering his eyelashes, he leaned forward. "I got it from the swap meet. Do you love me now? Oh, say that you do! Love me, Raley! Love me!"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 11:46:21 pm »
Raley dipped Alaric and planted a long lingering kiss on the pretty blue alien. “I love ya, babes.” He lifted Alaric back up and looked around, “Is there anyone here? We can put on a show for that there parasol before we go and get mine.” Sure he didn’t know what a swap meet was, but this was Alaric and he was the bringer of the parasol!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal