Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: It's comfortable, okay!?  (Read 639 times)

Anonymous

It's comfortable, okay!?
« on: March 31, 2011, 06:20:59 pm »
Sure it was a skirt!

But that was because it was warm down here and wearing a skirt was so much cooler than wearing pants. Pah. Temple pushed his hair back and crossed his arms over his the uniform shirt, the coat had been taken off and left aside. The uniform shirt because it breathed more than his turtleneck sweaters.

He was sitting cross legged because it was easier to balance. Temple just couldn’t see why people thought he liked girl clothes, everything obviously had a reason to be worn.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

Re: It's comfortable, okay!?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 06:42:04 pm »
"Yo, yo, yo Tample."  Cyrus rolled up on that Pilot wearin his heaviest bling. How did that song go? Ah, yeah. It was like a midget hangin from his necklace!

"Aw dog, why you dressed like a ho?  Didn't we rap about this, dog?  You gotta see to yo threads, man.  Gotta work it like a playa!"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 06:50:15 pm »
Temple’s lower lip trembled. A ho? He just wanted to cool down.

So he started to sob like the little girl he wasn’t dressed as. Nope.

Offline Tally

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 07:00:16 pm »
"Aw playa, don't be trippin.  Ya can't cry like a bitch down here, bro. You know why you cryin? It's cuz you in them ho threads, dog."

They needed to go hit them stores again, get Tample lookin like a pimp!

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 09:06:56 pm »
“FINE.” Temple shouted before he pulled off his shirt, balled it up and put it aside. He’d throw it away but that would just be rude and he’d want to wear it later. Maybe when GhettoCyrus couldn’t see him. So, topless and wearing a shirt, Temple stood there with his arms crossed over his chest. “I like the skirt! It breaths better than pants!”

Offline Tally

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 09:23:48 pm »
"No way, dawg.  Does it really, yo?"  Damn, he'd never thought of that before.  "Holla at me about this playa.  Why you jammin the ho threads?"

Cyrus sat down to rap with his bro for awhile.  He still thought dressin like a ho just wasn't right. A man had to think of his rep!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 09:48:21 pm »
"Yes it does!" Temple huffed and kicked at the ground, "You should put a skirt on. Try it out. No one will see but me." He winked and walked a few steps closer.

Offline Tally

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 10:22:45 pm »
"Hold up playa, hold up.  That ain't right, ya heard?"  Cyrus held his hands up in defense.  "Ain't said shit about wearin no skirt. That ain't my scene playa, feel me?"

Ah shit tho, Tample wanted to look like a ho he couldn't stop him fo sho.  He'd always said that foo looked like he should be dressin in women's threads anyway.  Didn't look too bad on tha playa neither!

"I was just trying to help YOU out brotha, but you wanna be wearing skirts I ain't gonna stop you nah mean?"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 11:13:17 pm »
Cyrus was saying words, Temple knew it. He knew it! But he could think of a better use for that sexy rugged mouth. “We could figure out something else to do that will get me out of my clothes.” His clothes. Not womens clothes! HIS close! He fluttered his purple eyes at the man and slowly lifted up his skirt, “catch my drift?”

Offline Tally

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 11:39:44 pm »
Ah, no way.  No way!  What was he supposed to do, with Tample liftin that skirt up?  Really was actin like a ho now!

"DAY-um playa, you runnin some game yo.  But lemme rap to ya brotha.  See these other foos they be trippin. I gots ta thinka my street cred, ya feel?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal