Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Kids these days.  (Read 726 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Kids these days.
« on: March 31, 2011, 06:07:07 pm »
He didn't really remember how he'd gotten into this predicament except Rachel had asked him over to her dorm for extra sparring lessons, that for some reason involved a rope. Now, knot-tying was an important skill and all, but she seemed to have it down pretty good. A little too good. He didn't really see what she needed him for.

"Now, darlin', yer gonna have ta untie me now or I can't show ya the other ties," he said, tugging at his bonds.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

Re: Kids these days.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 06:11:49 pm »
"Oh! Good point, Pilot Hamilton. But y'know I don't think I quite have this one down yet. I better practice some more!"

Rachel giggled and tied him up more securely. Hehe! This was so much fun! "Practice makes perfect and all that, right Pilot Hamilton? You can't rush my progress, etc!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 06:25:19 pm »
"Well, yeah, that's true," Bart agreed, and shifted uncomfortably. Eagerness was a good quality in a candidate, and she was that. "But my hands are goin' numb, sweetheart."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 06:34:53 pm »
"Oh, are they?"  Rachel tapped her lips.  "I know!"

She ran to her closet and disappeared from Bart's sight for a few moments. Then she ran back holding a whip up. "Would this help with that, sir?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 07:10:56 pm »
Bart smiled. Oh, weren't candidates just so funny sometimes? "Now, Rachel, I don't know where ya got that from, but I don't think that'll help with numbness much, darlin'. That's a pretty good thing to keep on ya, though. Learn it right and ya can really do some damage. The trick's goin' fer the joints."

Offline Tally

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 07:18:28 pm »
"You don't say, sir!"  Rachel gave a practice swing in the middle of the room.  What a satisfying crack the whip made!

"We could practice this too!  I mean since you're here and all and not really going anywhere, eh sir?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 09:23:41 pm »
"Uh...practice?" Bart eyed the whip, wincing at the sharp sound it made, and tried not to think about what lovely legs she had. Nawww. She was just overambitious, is all! She didn't mean nothing by this.

"Well...sure. Ya interested in an interrogation career?" He wiggled his hands. "Ya gotta untie me first, though. I can't show ya from here."

Offline Tally

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 09:26:09 pm »
Rachel gave another crack of the whip.  This was fun!

"I haven't given much thought to my career path, sir."  She closed one eye and aimed, and tried to crack the whip right on Bart's elbow.  Actually AIMING at something was way different than just doing it in the air thought and it just kind of thwacked him.

"Best way to learn is by doing, right sir?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 10:44:48 pm »
Ow, well that sort of hurt some, and Rachel seem to be getting really into this. Bart frowned, elbow smarting. "I didn't reckon we'd practice on me, sweetheart." And watching her wield that whip was doing things to him. Things a grown man shouldn't feel for a sweet young thing like that that didn't even know what she was doing!

"But really ya might wanna think about a career in inquisition."

Offline Tally

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 11:30:23 pm »
Her mentor was so silly. Teehee!

"If not you, then who, sir?  We're the only ones here!"  Rachel repositioned herself and bit her lip as she critiqued her own stance and the way she held the whip. "Do I hold it like this?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal