Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I did it all for the cookie!  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

I did it all for the cookie!
« on: March 18, 2011, 03:33:03 pm »
Grinning, Gabriel slipped his phone back into his pocket and moved past Alaric and into his friend's home. "Sooo," he said, making his way into Alaric's kitchen, which he was about as intimately familiar with as his own. This was like his second home. Or first home, even. Sometimes, he spent more time here than at his own place.

"I heard there were cookies in need of destroying. And since I'm such an awesome friend and an expert in cookie disposal, I thought I'd lend my services. Free of charge. No, no, it's really okay; I require no payment so I must decline. I am just that selfless and giving."

He gave the place a quick once-over. Aww, no Blaine yet. Hopefully he'd show! It had been a while since the three of them had really gotten to hang out, and he liked the kid.

Gabriel leaned back against the counter. "You get a hold of Blaine?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: I did it all for the cookie!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 02:22:55 pm »
"Oh right. You are just so selfless." Alaric stepped back to let Gabriel inside, amused by his friends antics. His parents had gone a little nuts with the cookies, apparently a catering party hadn't wanted them all at the last minute, so they were now in Alaric's apartment.

"What would I do without you here to help me out? And Blaine is on his way. He's across the city, but he shouldn't be much longer. Now, pick out a movie and I'll go get us milk."

Offline Tally

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 01:14:53 am »
It took some fifteen minutes for Blaine to reach the Citadel and he sprinted the whole way to Alaric's place.  He leaned against the doorway, panting, and when they answered the door he gasped out his words.

"Coo...cookie.  Give.  Please?"

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 12:00:15 pm »
"Blaine!" Alaric laughed at the sight of ruffled, desperate Blaine. He looked like he had just run a marathon and it was adorable. Holding out a glass of milk and a double chocolate chunk cookie, Alaric met him at the door, "Don't worry, there are plenty. A catering order got ditched and I got them all."

Leading Blaine to the couch, Alaric looked over at Gabe, "You picked out a movie yet?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 04:52:55 pm »
Gabriel was sitting on the ground in front of the TV and had been browsing Alaric's movie collection, but he looked up when Blaine arrived--and laughed at the sight of him. "You gonna be alright, man? You're not gonna die, are ya?" he asked. Jeez, when Alaric had said 'across the city', he hadn't been kidding. Had he sprinted the whole way here?

At Alaric's question, he gestured to a small stack of movies and grinned sheepishly. "Uhh...I...narrowed it down?" He spread the stack out. "Okay, okay! So what are we in the mood for? There's cheesy romantic comedy, cheesy horror, action-adventure...I dunno, I'm kinda leaning toward this one, with the snakes on the spaceship, seems pretty campy! Terribad, but so good."

And he had a soft spot for horrible, horrible movies.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 01:57:21 pm »
Blaine staggered in and collapsed on the couch to catch his breath.  He'd pretty much been at a dead run the whole way.  It was for cookies.  It was worth it.

"So long as it's not gross," he said, still a little out of breath.  "I can't eat and watch anything gory."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 12:51:25 pm »
Alaric kept a hold of the cookie and the milk while Blaine caught his breath, "Alright, no gore." Alaric didn't have a large horror selection anyway, and he was much more a fan of suspense horror than gore. Fake gore freaked him out. Which he knew was weird, as he had done a lot of killing, but something about fake stuff that made him queasy.

"I vote comedy, any type. I could use something simple and fun. I have no idea how people manage to do the things to their computers they do. I seriously had to rip apart and rebuild a computer because it melted. Do you know why? The stupid ass removed the fan because they didn't know what it did."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 12:14:39 am »
At the mention of 'not gross' and 'comedy', Gabriel plopped the snake movie back onto the pile, just to be safe. He grabbed another movie and was about to suggest it, but stopped and stared wide-eyed at Alaric instead, face a mask of horror.

"For cereal? How could they...why would...what? The parts! They're there for a reason! Augh!" He shook his head. "I'm sorry man, that blows. I swear it's always the idiots that like to fiddle. But I think what's even more scary is...why did the computer keep running when it was overheating?"

He tossed one of the movies onto the couch cushion beside Blaine. "What about this?" Walk of Shame was the title, some comedy about a group of girls that got wasted with their bride-to-be friend, lost her, and then had to find her and get her to her wedding the next day. Gabriel hadn't seen it yet, but the previews looked funny.

Offline Tally

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 09:34:02 pm »
Blaine looked between them, sort of following, but unable to reach their level of rage and indignation.  Techies, pluh.  Got upset over the weirdest things.

"Whatcha got?"  He was still slouched on the couch, limbs feeling watery, and he stretched over to pull the movie to him with minimal effort and movement.  He didn't even pick it up, just flipped it over so he could read the back.

"Sounds good, put it on."  He nudged it back in Gabe's direction.  He zeroed in on the milk and cookies Alaric held.  "That for me?  Give, give."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 11:08:21 pm »
"So demanding. Why do I date you again?" Alaric grinned, passing over the treats to the blond and taking the movie back. He slipped the movie and and moved back to the couch, nudging Blaine over so he could sit between the two, "I like this movie. It's hysterical and really well done."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 11:33:44 pm »
"Whaaat? I thought I was your platonic soul mate but I see how it is, replacing me with a prettier model. Freakin' player."

Grinning at the two of them, Gabriel put the movie on and plopped down onto the couch, cross-legged, and snagged a cookie from the table. "I haven't seen it yet, but it looked great," he said, and reached across Alaric to steal some of Blaine's milk, dunking his cookie in the glass.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 11:40:28 pm »
"And Blaine is my non-sex boyfriend. What's the problem?" Alaric grinned and nudged Gabe, "Though, he is much prettier. His hair kicks your hairs ass. And both your hairs pales before my almighty faux hawk."

Offline Tally

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 01:37:20 am »
Blaine had nothing to complain about.  They acknowledged his superior aesthetic quality.

"Keep your crumbs out of my milk!"  And he shifted the glass to the other hand and held it out as far as he could from Gabe.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2011, 01:46:15 am »
"Now now children, don't fight. There is plenty of milk for everyone." Alaric shook his head, waving Gabe away from Blaine's milk, "Besides, it's rude to be dipping your cookie in my boyfriends milk right in front of me."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011, 09:51:45 am »
"What?" Gabriel said. "Would you rather I dip my hot, hot cookie in his luscious milk when you're not looking? I'm sorry but I'm just not that kinda person, Ally. I've always been honest with you and I've got nothing to hide."

Either way, he'd scored some milk and the cookie tasted even better for it! Getting his own required getting up and he'd much rather mooch.

Offline Tally

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2011, 10:56:26 am »
"Ugh, guys.  Thanks."  Blaine set the milk down.  No more for him.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 12:47:25 pm »
"Aw Blaine, don't be so upset. I'll keep the awful pervert away." Alaric grinned and hauled himself up. He returned with two fresh glasses of milk, which he passed to Gabe and Blaine, "There. Now we can all be friends with our own milk."

He would finish Blaine's when he was done with his own glass.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 02:06:31 pm »
Gabriel happily accepted the milk, snatching another cookie for himself and getting comfortable when Alaric returned.

"Aw, Blaine, buck up, buddy."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 10:59:19 am »
[Dropped due to lack of reply.]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal