Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Highheels and rollercosters!  (Read 604 times)

Anonymous

Highheels and rollercosters!
« on: February 28, 2011, 01:01:42 am »
Even going out for a day off at a theme park, Sabela looked amazing. Skin tight leggings under a mini dress, with her trade mark star on it. A short vest, sleeves cut off and arm sleeves that matched the leggings. And of course, 4 inch chunky heels. Sabela never went in flats if she didn't have too.

Pulling a curly fry free, she popped it into her mouth, holding out the greasy basket to Kaziah, "This place is utterly ruining my diet. But it's so worth it. Now, there was quite the little...explosion with your little boy toys father. My my."

Sabela was finding herself rather interested in Kaziah's candidate now. Her friend had spoken well of him, but if he was that amazing and that easy, Sabela might grab herself another tasty candidate treat. Oliver was alright, and Shiloh was gone and the male pickings were just...pathetic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Highheels and rollercosters!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 12:31:40 am »
"Mmm, it's worth every pound," Keziah agreed, taking some offered cheesy fries and eating them with relish. She licked the extra cheese off her fingers, not caring if that made her look like a pig. Let people judge! People were often both impressed and horrified by her eating habits, but thanks to a strict exercise regimen, she burned calories fast.

Like Sabela, she'd dressed up, as going to a theme park was no excuse to look like a slob. A button-down, belted tunic, black leggings, and stylish wrapped boots completed her look, with a designer handbag to finish it off. She looked cute if said so herself, which she did! And, of course, her spiky hair--in all its mullet glory--was the same shocking pink it had been for the last month or so. She was rather enjoying that color. It was fun! Looked like she'd be sticking with it for a while.

As Sabela brought up the brouhaha with Garrett and Eli, Keziah made a face. "Oh, don't remind me. That man..." Keziah shoved more fries in her mouth, chewed, and swallowed. "That man is an insufferable dick. Did you read the blog? See the things he said about his own son? Unbelievable, and Eli has no idea. Just no idea at all."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 05:57:36 pm »
"I say that now, but I'm sure tomorrow when I see the scale, you'll get a very angry text. I can't believe that I let you talk me into all this." Not that had it been all that hard. Keziah had pretty much just suggested it and Sabela had been all for it.

Sabela ate her fries with a little more polish than Keziah, always paranoid about cameras and shook her head, "I was surprised. Doesn't seem to have much of an opinion of him, does he. I'm so glad that he doesn't have candidates."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 06:34:05 pm »
"Roman would be getting a very stern letter if he let that man mentor," Keziah said, leading the way toward one of the newer roller-coasters. "He made it crystal clear that he had no interest in the well-being candidates and that he didn't understand what we're doing at all."

She let out an irritated huff and grabbed more fries. "It's like some people don't remember that they were candidates once, too, and just...that kind of abject callousness--"

With another frustrated growl, Keziah took a deep breath and then turned and flashed Sabela a bright smile. "But enough about that. What's been goin' on with you, hon? Any new scandals?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 03:39:45 pm »
"Oh my. A stern letter? How dramatic!" Sabela laughed, amused by how irritated Keziah was. Not that she was much less angry. She might be a bitch, but that didn't mean she felt they should just abandon the candidates to the wolves.

"Oh please. There is always scandals. Did you see White and Clé at that pathetic game of spin the bottle? What is going on there, hmm?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal