Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Walk With Me, Talk With Me {Rina}  (Read 1041 times)

Anonymous

Walk With Me, Talk With Me {Rina}
« on: February 16, 2011, 06:18:39 pm »
It had been a while since he had been able to get out and enjoy life and he really missed it, he really missed being able to get out and walk around but with his work he was constantly busy not that that was a bad thing. It meant that he was getting popular but thankfully he didn't have to have any sort of body guards around him just yet, not that he would accept that. He wanted to be one with his fans and he wanted to be treated just like everyone else when he wasn't in full character. And so today he decided that he was going to go out to the amusement park that was all but calling his name. He loved going fast and he loved that whirlwind feeling that one got on the breast of the first hill, the feeling of your heart up in your throat. He thrived on that feeling, loved it and he definitely looked forward to it. The only thing he didn't like was how purely short it was from the time that the ride started to the time that it ended. The longest part was the ride up the hill he thought. It just seemed to continuously go up and up and up but then before you knew it you were at the top and then it was time to scream on the way down, for the split second or two that it took. That was the most fun though and if he could spend all day doing that then he gladly would. Maybe he would one day do a photo shoot in an amusement park. It seemed to be an ideal place if he wanted to go for the modern look after all.

Looking at himself in the mirror of his apartment, he smiled at what he saw there. He felt really sexy today in a sleek sort of way. He had chosen a set of dreads today that were not going to fall off no matter what roller coaster he went on and they were a black and red color with little skulls dangling off the bottom of the fake falls. He was wearing a pair of faded jeans and a black t-shirt with red and silver skulls all along the back and up towards the chest of his shirt. He was going for more of the punky look today, something completely different from what he normally wore. His makeup was as extravagant as ever of course, with black and red coming out from the sides of his eyes and curling up towards his fake hair line. He was wearing a red contact and a white-out contact, going for the whole shock factor as much as anything else. Skulls decorated his ears and around his neck and he gave a little chuckle with how cool he looked. At least, he thought that he looked cool. Putting some black lipstick on, he looked at himself in the mirror again, moving some of his dreads behind his back better. He looked rather eerie with his eyes completely black with no white around his irises whatsoever. It made him look like some kind of alien with almost no expression able to be seen behind those eyes of his but it was oddly alluring.

Making his way from his little apartment building up in Haviah, he made his way down the levels to the place where most people were. As an entertainer he was able to keep living up in the high reaches and he rather liked it up there in his little apartment with Michi. It was just a nice little place but being out and about was fun too. Stretching as he made his way down the areas, he had his wallet in one pocket, his phone in the other and he gave a little smile as he hopped on the train to go. Sensing eyes on him, he moved as seductively as he could, wiggling his ass every now and again to be sure that those eyes were on him. But then it was his turn to get off and he gave a little giggle and a wink to the person who was looking at him slack-jawed and he skipped his way down to the amusement park. After standing in line for what seemed like forever, he was finally up in the front and he gave the lady his money to get the ticket and he was finally allowed admittance into the park. The first thing he went to was to get himself a lollipop from the sweets store. He wasn't sure if they would have his penis lollipops that he enjoyed so much but it was worth a shot. He stood in line again since that seemed to be all that he was used to and as he got closer he saw the lollipops in the stand and he got the longest one that they had. After paying for it, he opened it and put it in his mouth before he left the store and he started to walk around but so involved was he with his surroundings that he missed the person in front of him until it was too late. He almost managed to avoid him but he tried to turn too fast and he still managed to clip the unknown person and fall on his ass in the same ungraceful movement but he managed to save his lollipop as he went down.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Walk With Me, Talk With Me {Rina}
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 10:02:53 pm »
The day was going pretty damn well. He and Jares had decided to go on an adventure slash date thing. And they decided going on some rollercosters would be awesome! And it was, for a bit, but somehow he had managed to lose the brightly colored vampire.

He wasn't all that worried though, they would find each other eventually and Andreas had found a fried food stand, so he was happy as a clam. He had no idea what he was eating, but it was fried and on a stick and that made it amazing.

Distracted buy his eating, he was rather startled when he smacked into someone, "Oh! Whoa! I'm totally sorry ma-WHOA!" Andreas got a look at the dude and he stared. He was used to some crazy clothes, between Jares and Pari, but damn! This guy was crazy looking!

Laughing, Andreas held his hand out to help the guy up, "That's some crazy fuckin' shit ya got goin' on dude." It was probably rude to laugh, but he couldn't help it. The whole picture was just too crazy.

His own clothes were simple, jeans that were a little big on his skinny frame, an altered button up and vest that was open in the back for his small feathered wings and some ratty sneakers. Unless he was on stage, Andreas never cared about clothes.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 02:21:47 pm »
He loved it when days went well and loved it even more when people that he knew or that liked him were having happier days because he was there. That in and of itself was enough to make him have a better day too. But never did he think that he would run into such a sexy creature and so soon after arriving in the park! Of course, he was far less graceful than he would have been had he not been tripped up but at least it was a way to break the ice. He fell, hard, and he gave a little groan, his money maker quite a bit sore from falling the way that he did. But surprisingly he heard someone laughing at him, and his initial reaction was to blush so deeply that it looked as though he had gotten a little bit too much into the clown makeup and he lifted hesitant eyes to see who it was. The sexy creature that he had run into was the one that was laughing at him and was eating something fried on a stick that didn't look too much different from the lollipop that he was sucking on. Putting the dick-shaped lollipop back into his mouth, he reached up to accept the hand, standing back up before he took the lollipop out of his mouth so that he could talk. After all it was very rude to talk with his mouth full and he didn't want to give this new guy the wrong impression that he was that rude. It also finally clicked that Andreas had apologized to him before he had started bursting out laughing but he put that in the back of his mind for now, his eerie gaze sweeping over the other, a goofy smile on his face beneath blushing cheeks.

"I am sorry for running into you," he said before he chuckled a little bit and spun around, coming to a stop where he was facing the other again. "Even though it's crazy, it got your attention right? That is the point of clothing like this. I'm Nikuyoku, Kuku for short. What's your name?" He asked, completely and totally unabashed with asking this guy for personal information after potentially harming him. Suddenly, he blinked and he reached out to run his fingers down the other's face, ready to bring them back closer to him if the other male didn't want Kuku touching him. "Did I hurt you?" He asked him as he looked up at the other. He took a step back to look up at him afterwords and he walked around him, impressed by the wings it seemed and Andreas's whole outfit. He came back around to the front but he didn't say anything, merely smiled and stood there, his hands clasped behind his back. Even though he was rather crazy looking, he liked to think that there was something else there that people were drawn to. If not he wouldn't be nearly as impressive as a DJ and as a designer, would he? Then people wouldn't want to talk to him, right? Ah so many questions that he pondered about on a daily basis. But for now he had someone else to attract his attention and he gave a smile at him, one of his most charming as he waited for a response.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 10:11:59 pm »
"Oh, no worries man. It didn't hurt none." Andreas smiled, still slightly confused and blown away by the other person's crazy clothes. He was used to shit like that on stage at shoes, not out at theme parks. Where was Jares when he needed him?

"It is attention grabbing, for sure. I can't imagine wearing something like that when I'm not on stage. Hell, I don't think I could wear that on stage. But it's cool you can do that." He then blinked, then laughed again, his voice smooth and beautiful and note perfect, "Shit dude! Is that a dick in your mouth?"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 03:21:59 pm »
He gave a smile and a nod of his head, happy that the other didn't seem to be holding it against him. Kuku loved to dress like this. He rather liked the way that people looked at him, loved the way that when they did see him, they thought that he was either on something or he was just crazy. Well he wasn't on anything but was he crazy? Well that was rather debatable. He loved being able to dress up in a lot of colors and be able to do anything that he wanted to do because people liked to be able to sit back and watch what he was doing, thanking the gods that their children didn't turn out to be as crazy as he was. "Good I am glad. What's your name? My name's Nikuyoku, but you can call me Kuku," he said with a nod of his head, seeming to be as upbeat as ever. He had to say that this Andreas was quite the sexy creature.

He tilted his head, walking around the other as if sizing him up, wondering what in the world exactly it was that this other male did for a living. Then the other male laughed at him and then questioned him and he gave a little bit of a chuckle, slowly pulling it out of his mouth before it finally separated with a little pop. "Yes it is. I like dick. Do you like dick?" He asked blatantly with a little chuckle as he came around to the front of him, putting the dick lollipop back in his mouth. He certainly wasn't lying, he was one of the gay male community after all and he wanted to know what the other liked too. After all he was very cute after all. "You say that you go on stage? what is it that you do?" He asked with a smile, not seeming to be fazed at all.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 03:31:45 pm »
"Kuku? That's a cool name. 'M Andreas, Lead singer of Mind Haze." Andreas grinned and started to extend his hand when the next guys comment came. He couldn't help it. He just burst out laughing, drawing stares.

Was this guy even for real? He was a pretty damn flirty, but this was just comical. It had to be a prank! Not even he was going to wonder around with a dick sucker and talk about liking dick! This guy had some serious balls!

Once the laughing subsided, Andreas wheezed, hands on his knees, "Aw, I'm sorry man. I shouldn't have laughed. But seriously? That was too fuckin' funny." The guy was obviously messing with him, he had too be. It was just too weird otherwise.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 06:45:30 am »
He continued to smile, finding that it was really the only thing that he could do right now. He had met a few people like this who just didn't seem to want to believe him about anything that he said which was rather sad, especially since the things that he was saying were true. But at least Andreas liked his name, right? Giving another little bow with the other's introduction, he had heard of Mind Haze, but didn't expect to run into the lead singer here. He doubted that the other would have heard of DJ Kuku and DJ Mimi. They were, after all, DJs in clubs mostly even though he had quite the loyal fanbase around here he still doubted that Andreas would have heard of him. Somehow he was getting the feeling that this man's idea of music was different from his own but that was okay with him. Each person had their own take on things and it was just the way that it was. If everyone shared the same ideas and had the same thoughts then things were going to be very annoyingly lonely since no one would have their differences to share with one another. That would be a sad day for the world indeed. Giving another thought on how boring that sort of place would be, he shook his head lightly, bringing him back to reality. Really, he needed to stop doing that, going off in his own thoughts, but sometimes it just kind of happened.

Suddenly Andreas burst out laughing and he blinked in surprise, looking down at him in confusion. He didn't think that what he had said was really anything that was out of the ordinary. He did like dick, it was how he was and he couldn't understand why the other thought it was so funny. Andreas bent over and so did Nikuyoku, getting down low enough so that he could see Andreas's face, the smile still on his face. Before, he had had this sort of response from people but it was who he was and they could either accept it or they wouldn't, it was just the way that people would be. The laughter seemed to go on forever, enough that Kuku wondered if he was okay. He had heard that a guy had died like this before and it was a bit worrying. Finally Andreas spoke back to him and he shook his head, lowering himself so that he was crouching, looking into the other's face. "What's so funny about it? I'm gay so it would only be right to say that I like dick right? And I'm a DJ at Synthesia and I'm a fashion designer so it would only make sense that I wear these clothes, right? How's your band doing? Are you going to be okay? You were laughing for a long time," he said as he slowly raised himself back up to be standing up, putting his lollipop back in his mouth, not seeming to be upset at all but rather, still smiling. He just hoped that Andreas wasn't homophobic.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 02:27:15 pm »
"Oh." Andreas's smiled faded and he rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm sorry. I thought ya were just kiddin' around. Cause, I mean, people don't really just say shit like that." He gave a small grin, feeling rather guilty now that he had laughed, he hadn't meant to be rude, "I don't go on about how I like vagina and dick and anything in between. Just...yeah. Anyway!"

It just seemed bizarre to him announce it like that. Andreas just never thought about or bothered with sexuality. He never mattered much to him, people either liked him or they didn't and he worked on getting them to like him.

"Band's doing pretty well. We got some new members. Kinnda absorbed I.F. Which seems to have fallen apart a bit. Their lead singer was psychic. Crazy, huh?"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 12:01:08 pm »
He shook his head amiably as the other apologized, giving a little chuckle and he took a moment to rearrange his head piece to make sure that it wasn't falling off. It was heavy afterall and he really needed it to cooperate and lay still on his head. that would be the nice thing. He "It's okay, I'm not like other people," he said, his eerie eyes looking at the other's face for a long moment before something seemed to click. "Oh I get it! You're bisexual?" He asked him suddenly and quite openly. He didn't mean to seem like he was some kind of asshole who was out just to be annoying but he found nothing wrong with sexuality and the fact that he had been able to figure out what the other was talking about was a good enough reason for him to react the way that he did. He was known as slow sometimes just because of the time it took him to process things but when he did process them, they were usually deep and pretty amazing that his little mind could wrap around the bigger issue at hand. Of course, here it was merely something small, a little word puzzle that he had pieced together since it wasn't all that hard.

He was actually rather glad that the other didn't seem to be worried about sexuality. At least it didn't seem to bother him any and it was good. He didn't meet very many people that were as laid back as he was but perhaps that was just because of the people that he chose to hang out with. He was always in for the shock factor and so naturally drew a crowd, but it was rather funny to watch the homophobes run back from whence they came. Tilting his head just a few degrees as he seemed to be a bit confused about what the other was talking about. When he got it, which only took a second or two, he made a little nod of his head before he righted his head on his neck and looked at the other, giving a little smile. "Was their lead singer taken away to the academy then?" He asked him, wondering what had happened to him or if the lead singer had simply run off somewhere so that he couldn't be tracked or what had happened. There were always various reasons behind things after all.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 08:33:25 pm »
"I am?" Andreas had never really thought much about his orientation. Never mattered to him, he liked people, not genders. So he guessed bisexual described him as good as anything did. He wasn't really sure what to make of the other man, he just seemed to over the top to be real.

Who walked around with dick lollipops and talked like that anyway? Sure, he might, but not really at an amusement park. Though, now he was tempted to go try and find one and watch Asta and Viz flip out when they found him eating one.

"Yeah. That's what I heard. He's a candidate now. One of my friends turned out to be psychic. He's a Pilot now and it's pretty sweet!"

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 01:55:52 pm »
Sexuality was a fluid type of thing and he knew it, but sometimes people surprised him by wanting to force him into one category or another. Sure, he knew that he was gay, and he knew that when it all came down to it, he fit in very well to the category of being gay as well as the stereotypes that went along with it. He was flamboyant, bright, and what bigger sign that he liked dick than carrying around a penis-shaped lollipop and not worrying in the least bit about what people were saying about him? The other's answer made him give a bit of pause, though and he looked like he was questioning it himself. He thought that that was the right terminology to use, but if the other male didn't want to be identified as that, well, that was up to him, now wasn't it? "I thought you were, but at the end of the day, you decide if you are or not. You could be any type of sexual being or not one at all if that was what you wish too," he said as he nodded his head, taking another suck of his lollipop. Sure, the other male looked like he was straight enough or at the very least, but looks were very deceiving. He knew of some other idols that dressed up feminine when in real life they were quite masculine and only liked women. It was a crazy world, one that he sometimes had trouble fitting into. After all, it was sometimes quite hard to find a good sex partner, much less a boyfriend.

Even though he seemed to be way too over the top, he was quite real and he would be willing to show just how real he was if he was asked. He was a completely real man from top to bottom. Giving a smile with the words, he nodded his head. He had always thought what it would be like to be a pilot, to be able to live that kind of life and be bonded to a higher being. It seemed like being a pilot would mean that he wouldn't have to spend nearly as much time that he did alone at night, laying in bed and wishing that he had someone there with him. That was why he was glad that his career was getting off the ground now and he was able to stay here in Haviah. There was so much for him to do and he could stay out as late as he wanted, then come home and fall asleep without thinking about anything other than how much sleep he wanted to get. And work was keeping him busy between modeling, designing and making his own clothing, and of course making music. Ah but the life of a pilot seemed to be something that he would love to do even if he knew that it was beyond him. He was the furthest thing from a psychic. "Wow, that's awesome!! I wish I could be a psychic and be able to do what they do. What about you? Would you like to be a psychic too or are you happy being one of the denizens down here?" He asked with a happy smile, taking another lick of his lollipop.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 12:10:20 pm »
"I donno. Guess I just don't really think about it. I just like people, ya know? Gender never really mattered much." It was all a good meal and a warm body, so male, female or anything else was fine by him, "Seems stupid to me to worry about what is or isn't between anyone's legs."

The Pilot question had Andreas pausing, sucking on his lower lip as he thought it over. It could take his drug ravaged brain a little while to get working, but he would eventually get there, "Well, I mean, there are some cool rewards, one of my friends, man, he became a Pilot and that's really cool. But like...too much work. Ya gotta like, save the world and stuff. All the time. And guns. I don't like violence much, ya know?"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 07:41:24 pm »
He gave a little nod of his head as the other spoke. While he didn't completely agree with him, who was he to say which one of them was right? He knew that he liked who and what he liked and the other liked who and what he liked and that was that. Personally, though, he was never attracted to females, and there was nothing against the female race. He still loved his mother and he loved his female friends, what few that he had, he just couldn't ever imagine sleeping with them. "I have never really thought about being with a woman. I guess in the end it just isn't something that appeals to me. I think it's awesome that you don't discriminate though," he said as he took another lick of his lollipop with a nod of his head. He really did think it was awesome, and he wished that he could get over his own aversion to sleeping with the opposite sex so that he could be that gender blind.

His question surprisingly had the other seeming to be thinking pretty hard on his question and it was a little confusing to him as well. Did he say something wrong? Did he do something wrong? As he thought to himself, the other finally begun to answer and he blinked as he looked over at him, giving a thoughtful sound with the words. "I think that it would be just as much work with working in any other job as it would be with being a pilot," he said as he shrugged his shoulders lightly. "I don't much like violence either but it just seems so nice and such a posh lifestyle," he said as he gave a wistful sigh, looking up at the air above him. How nice it would be to have a constant companion of a dragon to be there with him all the time? "What do you like to do then?" He asked him suddenly, not seeming to be willing to let this conversation die just yet.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 05:19:59 pm »
"Girls are different than boys, but nice in different ways I guess. I donno, I just don't care, ya know? I mean, if I like someone, why let somethin' as stupid as gender get in the way?" Andreas shrugged, not really knowing what else to say. He loved to experience life and didn't like to let silly things prevent that.

"Naw way. I mean, flippin' burgers and music and stuff, it ain't all that hard, ya know? I mean, ya don't gotta kill no one or nothin' like that. So I mean, Pilothood gotta be hard and shit. Though, fuck yeah the perks and nice. And man, have ya seen some of them? Hot!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal