Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dragon psychic abilities and lengths  (Read 357 times)

Anonymous

Dragon psychic abilities and lengths
« on: February 15, 2011, 05:43:40 am »
Well, I know I've asked about the sizes thing, but I just want to know so I can compare them, such as if mine was interacting with another, and so that he's not stupidly tiny compared to every other dragon. Would like him to be more average-sized, I think. I was told that Aedolian dragons could be as small as a horse, but what is the maximum length/height that a dragon could get?

Feel free to shoot me in the foot for that. c_C

Also, to what extent is a dragon's psychic powers? I read "unparalleled" in the wiki, but would it be possible for a dragon to, say, telepathically control a smaller cybernetic/robotic body, or even do a brief consciousness transfer to one? Provided it had some sort of AI or something that could handle it. I was wanting my dragon to be able to interact more without being pretty much confined to the Citadel and telepathically communicating. Or would some sort of magical size changing ability work better?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal