Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sparkly fluffy unicorns. [Open!]  (Read 998 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Sparkly fluffy unicorns. [Open!]
« on: November 25, 2009, 10:04:05 pm »
[Well, open after they get out of Alaric's apartment and down to the party. ;D]

"You sure went all out this year, Ally," Gabriel said, kneeling at Alaric's feet so he could help him lace up his boots. And some boots they were, too. Hoof boots. Gabriel was not even going to ask him where he had gotten hoof boots; he browsed the Network, he cracked the 'fuzzy' jokes, this was a strictly 'don't ask, don't tell' kind of situation and he sure wasn't asking. Didn't want to have his image of Alaric tainted or anything. "It kiiiinda almost comes dangerously close to fursuitness, but bros before hos and yadda yadda I'll let it slide. Plus it's kinda cool. Just don't go outside; you're some perv's wet dream right now."

He tied the laces into a quick double knot, dusted off his hands, and sat back on his heels to survey his work. "Hrm..." He tilted his head and tapped his lips thoughtfully, scrunching up his face. "You look great--and you're almost done, but you're missing something crucial. No worries, I got your back."

Rising to his feet, Gabriel snatched his bag off of Alaric's couch and fished around in it, emptying a few items onto the couch as he did so--like his spurs, vest, hair gel, and--aha! Grinning widely, Gabriel palmed the item and hid it behind his back, tossing the bag back onto the couch as he did so. He hid his other hand, too, and was obviously fiddling with something behind his back. "Just a sec...jeez, I hate these things..." Pop! Something plastic dropped to the floor behind him, a clear lid. Gabriel's smile only broadened and he brought one arm back around, hand closed in a fist.

"So, as I was saying, all you need is...glitter!"

With a quick flick of his wrist, he threw a dusting of glitter onto Alaric and then quickly backed up in case he retaliated. Not that he could do much, Gabriel had the glitter jar, but just in case. He was going as a cowboy and cowboys did not glitter. Unicorns did!

"Hah! Now it's complete! And don't you even ask how I got that, 'kay? Let's just say I've got connections and leave it at that."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Sparkly fluffy unicorns. [Open!]
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 10:28:21 pm »
"Well, I like getting to dress up. Be someone else for a bit." Alaric wiggled his toes inside the boots. He hadn't had any idea these things even existed until the girl at the costume place had suggested them. Browsing the stores that sold them had resulted in a lot of blushing and awkwardness.

He stood up, testing the boots out. In them, he was almost 7 feet tall. It was kind of exciting. He made a face at Gabe, sitting back down on the couch, "Oh gross! I am not a furvert! I'm a virginal and innocent unicorn!" He stuck his tongue out at his friend, "You are the one who wants to ride around on bucking broncos. I call gay."

Watching Gabe mess around with whatever was behind his back had Alaric slightly confused. He had a horn, always had the tail, hoofs....what else could he be missing? He had even done some light makeup, very shimmery and white, "What the hell are you doin-Aah!"

Sputtering, Alaric laughed and shook his head, sending bits of glitter fluttering around, "You bastard! I hope you know you are cleaning this up!" He stood up, still laughing. He didn't really mind being covered in the glitter, it did kind of fit, "Well....I would have guessed Rachel...but...you did ask to borrow my curling iron the other day." Alaric lifted one eyebrow, "You aren't trying to be a girl are you? I feel that as your friend, I have to tell you....you would be an ugly woman."

Honestly, Alaric really had no idea what the difference in Gabe's appearance would be, but that wasn't very funny. He put his hand on Gabe's shoulder and did his best serious face, "But whatever choice you make, I will support you as your friend, and then mock you over the network in public blogs."

Grinning, he dusted his hands off, "Now, let's get to that party. I did not spend all this time and money on this costume to not get to show off." He chewed carefully at his lower lip, "Do you think Remi will be there? Do I look hot in this? If you were Remi, would you want to kiss me? Oh gods! What if the boots make me to tall...." Alaric could feel the panic raise. And he didn't even know if Remi would be there.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 06:35:56 pm »
"Ally, if I were Remi I wouldn't wanna kiss you, but that's because I'd still be me and that's practically incest," Gabriel said with a solemn nod, placing both hands on Alaric's shoulders. He had to reach up to do it, the boots giving the already ridiculously tall Alaric an unnecessary height bonus. "But if you're asking if I think Remi will want to kiss you..."

He looked Alaric up and down, lips pursed in thought. Honestly, he didn't know. He didn't know what Remi's tastes were, but Alaric did look pretty and Remi didn't seem turned off when Alaric dressed like a woman before. And Remi and Alaric? They were both close, ridiculously close and frankly adorable together, in Gabriel's opinion. Besides, if Alaric's height, horns, tail, third eye, claws, teeth, blue skin, and hermaphroditism didn't repel the guy like it did most people, why would a unicorn costume where half the props were natural bother the guy?

Gabriel smiled up at Alaric and squeezed his shoulders reassuringly. "I think he'd be crazy not to," he said, biting back a sudden twinge of sadness.

He wasn't going to think about that now. This was about Alaric, and he was determined to have fun tonight.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 10:56:48 pm »
Alaric snorted at his friend, "You dork. You know what I meant. Besides, you know you want me." Grinning, Alaric ran his hands down Gabriel's chest, "You wanna ride this pony aaaaaaall night."

Though for all his teasing, he couldn't keep the nervous fear from tightening in his belly. He just couldn't tell with Remi sometimes and what if he just looked stupid as a unicorn? Studying his friends face for a hint, he couldn't miss the twinge of sadness.

"Gabe? What's wrong?" He frowned, fixing Gabe with a serious look, "We aren't going anywhere until you tell me what's up."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 08:57:47 pm »
Gabriel quickly perked up again. "Oh yeah? Can I? I mean, y'know, I am a cowboy and you are a horse and I was kinda missing my final prop of actual horse..." he said, but then trailed off when Alaric caught him. And gave a mental curse.

Dammit. Alaric always saw right through him. And now was not the time. He didn't want to go there. It wasn't a topic he was willing to deal with on a night where they were supposed to be having fun and he planned on partying his woes away, lassoing people with his, uh, lasso. The usual.

"What? Oh, nothing," he said, waving away Alaric's concerns. "Nothing's wrong. Why? Look, we're gonna be late and you--" he tapped Alaric on the chest. "Have a hot kiss to snag, eh? We don't wanna be late!"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 09:02:00 pm »
Alaric's serious expression didn't change. He knew Gabe. Gabriel liked to repress everything and never wanted to share what was wrong. And he was not going to worry all night when he was trying to have fun.

"I'm not leaving this apartment until you tell me what's wrong." Alaric's expression turned sad, "Please don't lie to me Gabriel. I'm supposed to be your best friend. Tell me what's wrong."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 09:38:23 pm »
Crap.

Looked like he wasn't going to win this round. Gabriel recognized the look on Alaric's face all too well and knew he'd damn well barricade the door until he fessed up. And with Alaric's size, he could easily hold him hostage.

Letting out a sigh, Gabriel let his shoulders sag in defeat. "Sorry," he mumbled, looking away and grabbing his vest to distract himself, busying himself with slipping it on. "I'm sorry. I know. It's just..." Another sigh, and he buttoned up his vest. "Eh. Roman. Things are still weird between us. I screwed up epically, Ally. I did something really, really stupid...I mean like more stupid than usual. And I dunno if we're gonna be able to recover from it."

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 09:59:00 pm »
"Oh." Alaric let out a small sigh of relief. He had been getting really, really worried for a moment there. Smiling, Alaric pulled Gabriel into a tight hug, getting glittery revenge, though that was only as an after thought, "What happened? I can't imagine it's that bad. I mean, come on Gabe, you two have been close for years. The man doesn't even have other friends, does he?"

He understood Gabriel's worry. He really did. But it was unfounded. There was a bond between those two that was obvious to everyone but them.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 10:57:53 am »
"Ack!" Gabriel resisted at first because glitter, but then melted into the hug because it felt nice and, alright, he kind of needed one. Guh. Damn Alaric and his ability to read him like he didn't have several hardcore shields up at all times but hey, that's why he was his BFF.

He relaxed a little and hugged Alaric back. Screw the glitter. He'd wash it off.

"Yeah...I know. But it's just--there was always this line there, y'know? Limits, I guess. I always toed the edge of it, but I never crossed it. I came really close before but I never went over it. I think this time I just took a flying leap straight into no-man's land--kinda literally. Hehe. No men. Get it? Uhh..." He let his forehead smack Alaric's shoulder, not amused with his own lame pun, and then regretted it because he could just feel the glitter fusing to his skin.

He didn't know if he'd be able to cross back over to the 'safe' side now. Roman had freaked out pretty bad...

With a sigh, he pulled back a little, and indeed he came up with a glittery forehead. "You're probably right, though. I'm just being dramatic," he said with a smile. "But uh, I kinda...fell asleep on him. Last movie night. He was already passed out, I was comfy, and I just thought...it was kinda nice." He grimaced. "It was really stupid. He freaked out in the morning, like...not the usual Roman freak-out, ha ha."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 09:34:22 pm »
Alaric kept his arms wrapped loosely around his friend. He wished he knew what to say here, to make it all better. That was his job as bestest best friend. But he really wasn't sure what to say. He didn't really know Roman well enough to even fathom what was going through the mans head.

"Well, Gabe, you two have been close forever. Roman probably just has some weird issue or something. I mean...it will probably blow over. Just give him some space." Hugging Gabe tightly, Alaric tried to give him an uplifting smile, "No one can resist you for long. He probably just didn't know how to handle you sitting on his morning wood and liking it."

Alaric shrugged a little, "Besides, it's not that weird to fall asleep with someone like that. I mean, we do it all the time." Granted, there was no sexual tension between them, but Alaric ignored that little fact.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2010, 01:35:46 pm »
Gabriel’s cheeks darkened in a blush and he sank his face into Alaric’s shoulder to hide it. Morning wood? Oh jeez. He hadn’t even considered that.

“We do that all the time because we’re BFFs,” he muttered against Alaric. “But it’s weird to other people. I mean, obviously Roman found it weird enough, but…” He shook his head and shrugged, pulling back a little and flashing Alaric a grin, face still a little flushed.

“But enough of my whining, alright? We’re gonna miss the party! And you have a wild Remi to catch, eh? Eh?” He elbowed Alaric playfully in the ribs.

Alaric gave Gabe the look. Which he used when he wasn’t buying his friends attempts at avoiding issues. He wanted to go to the party and have a great time, but he also hated how Gabe just closed everything off and tried to pretend everything was fine. He stroked Gabe’s back and just shook his head, “Roman is just being…Roman. He was probably just freaking out because he liked it and you two are both to stupid to admit you like each other.”

The taller alien gave a small snort, “I highly doubt Remi will be there long. And I don’t think he would want to dance.” Alaric would probably be spending most of his party awkwardly standing around, wishing he wasn’t such a loser.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 06:12:13 pm »
Gabriel rolled his eyes, but it was more to avoid The Look than anything. "I doubt it. Why would he freak out like that if he liked me like that? Makes no sense." He shrugged. "It's alright, though. I'm okay with that. Not like I ever expected anything, y'know? I just don't wanna lose him as a friend but..." Another shrug and a deep breath. "You're right. I'm probably overreacting."

It wasn't like he'd never been told he was overemotional before...

He flung an arm around Alaric's shoulders. "Well...who cares. If he leaves or is lame, we can dance together! Have another waltz without the...uh, everything else that happened after the waltz. That'd be great. A cowboy and a unicorn, eh?"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 07:11:20 pm »
"Because humans are stupid and have all your weird," Alaric waved his hand in the air, "issues about gender and which gender can date what and all that. He's probably upset about that." It was a strange, murky world to Alaric and he didn't really understand it. But gender seemed to be a common problem with humans.

"I have to dance with you? But you are awful!" Alaric gave a overly dramatic sigh, "How low I have fallen, to have to dance with you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 09:45:09 pm »
Gabriel laughed and nudged Alaric in the ribs, happy to be off the subject and running with the new one fast. "Pffft, what're you talking about? You'll dance with me and you'll like it and you'll come begging for more, too. Now," he said, clearing his throat before affecting a stereotypical cowboy accent, "ya done primpin' yet or we gon' hit the dusty trail now?"

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2011, 09:59:07 pm »
"Yes. My life has reached a horrible new low in my life." Alaric gave a dramatic sigh, hand to his forehead, careful of the fake horn stuck there, "My date to the social event of the year is a mildly retarded cowboy with dusty pants."

With a laugh, he looped his arm through Gabe's arm, heading down the hallway with his best friend. He hadn't forgotten their earlier conversation, but he would let it go for now. He would bug Gabriel about it another time, when they weren't about to go to a party, "If I have to let you step all over my feet this evening, I expect you to keep me in a steady supply of punch and tasty finger foods."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 06:24:17 pm »
Gabriel laughed and gripped Alaric's arm. "Shore thang, pardner," he said with a grin as they made it to the elevator. He punched the button. "But pardon me if'n I'm more worried 'bout them hooves of yers." And that said, he tugged his friend inside and tapped the number to their floor.

[End thread? :3]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal