Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Yajinden's Player Limits  (Read 374 times)

Anonymous

Yajinden's Player Limits
« on: February 12, 2011, 08:44:54 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Grabbing a character is generally okay, poking or brushing hair back, etc. Small gestures that don't remove my freedom to react ICly. If you'd like to have your punch connect or to pick a character up and toss them, get with me OOCly (AIM or MSN or a PM here) and we can talk it over for the scene in question.

How far can character injuries go?
See the above answer ^. If you'd like to see something happen, talk to me and we can discuss it.

How far can torture go?
Generally okay with whatever. If my character is incapacitated, there's not much they can do to stop what is happening to them. Would prefer no majorly debilitating injuries (like a tongue being cut out) - but if you have an idea for something, again, poke me and we can talk about it.

What about character death?
ALWAYS ASK FIRST

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Please ask as it could derail other plots I might have in the works if you don't. I know it generally doesn't apply to Pilot Candidates, but I'd really like it if you still talked to me about it first so I can get my OOC ducks in a row and give me a good reason why that character is being targeted for something like this - not 'for the lulz' or because you, the player, can get away with it with a particular character. That will only lead to a bad play environment and me not wanting to interact with you in the future.

What about healing?
Minor things like knife wounds sure, but larger things like missing eyes or something poke me about. Sometimes a non-magical or super-science cure is more fun to play out.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm generally okay with most romantic situations.

In regards to sex: no scat play or Mpreg (for my characters) resulting plots. Fade to black depends entirely on the scene and how important it is to a plot.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal