Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Best Behavior  (Read 12207 times)

Anonymous

Re: Best Behavior
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2011, 12:19:22 am »
As he wasn't really in the mood to mess with Blaine to much right then, so he let it go, "Alright. I'll let you have your sad, lonely night of cleaning hamster poop."

He gave Blaine a wave, heading out of his apartment, not realizing his cell phone was on Blaine's couch, having fallen out of his pants, "Get some rest. Glad you liked the dinner."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2011, 12:37:32 am »
Yes! Victory!  Maybe he was finally getting through to Christian?  He really just had zero interest in sex, including all the supposed fetishes Christian mistakenly thought he had.  Their interactions from now on should be better.  And ha! The joke was on Christian.  He'd cleaned up all the hamster poo yesterday, so all he had to do today was sit back and eat the rest of Christian's food.

It wasn't until afternoon of the next day that he found Christian's cell and decided to run it over to him.  If he was anything like Blaine—which was a laughable thought really; they were nothing alike!—then he was absolutely lost without his phone.  Blaine rang the buzzer on Christian's door and stood tapping his foot, waiting.

Anonymous

« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2011, 12:45:28 am »
It had been a long night for Christian. He had been up all night going over some phone logs, line by line by line. He had only managed to get to sleep three hours ago when his doorbell rang. He was going to ignore it, but it might be important and he had lost his phone the other day.

Rolling out of bed, he staggered to the door, blue hair mussed, shirtless, his pajama pants lose around his hips. He slammed the button that opened his door, glaring at Blaine, "What?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2011, 12:50:55 am »
Oh boy.  Bad time, it looked like.  That was fine, though.  He was just going to hand the phone over and leave.  Mutely, Blaine raised Christian's phone into his view.

Anonymous

« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2011, 12:59:40 am »
Christian blinked at the phone. So that's where it was. He grabbed the phone and tossed it over his shoulder, where it landed onto his easy chair. "You woke me up. How do you plan on making this up to me?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2011, 01:01:31 am »
Blaine winced, waiting for the crash of the phone upon the floor, but it never came.  Geez, what was with Christian and tossing phones?

"Sorry...I brought you your phone back! That should be good enough I think."

Anonymous

« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2011, 01:05:54 am »
"No." Christian grabbed Blaine's shirt, hauling him forward and into his apartment, "I've been up all night. I expect something much better."

Offline Tally

« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2011, 01:10:07 am »
Not this again.  Even worse, Christian wasn't in nearly as good a mood as he was last time. Blaine wasn't even going to let this get started.  It caught him by surprise when he was dragged through the doorway, but he turned and caught the door with his hand.

"Well then you must be exhausted.  Why don't I let you sleep?  Sleep is important! And you look like you could use more.  Have pleasant dreams."

Anonymous

« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2011, 01:16:21 am »
"No." Christian grabbed Blaine's arm, tugging him back. His other hand came up, grabbing Blaine's hair and kissing him roughly. He was too grumpy and too sleep deprived to really care much right then.

Offline Tally

« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2011, 01:23:44 am »
Blaine's main thought as he drove a fist into Christian's stomach was how much it would suck to have to spend the next few days confined to the Lead Rooms for, once again, insubordination and striking a superior officer.  But you know what?  It was worth it.  Words didn't work, so his last resort to get out of here was force.

Anonymous

« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2011, 01:30:11 am »
Christian gave a loud uffing sound as the air was forced out of him. Snarling, he gave Blaine a dark look, "Well well. Assaulting your superior." He grabbed the other pilot's arm, twisting it behind him. With a few smooth movements, Blaine was bent over the couch arm, Christian's hips pressed hard against his, "Now you really owe me, little bitch."

Offline Tally

« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2011, 01:45:43 am »
How?  How had it gone from bringing Christian his phone to this?  Blaine's hesitation to fight any further against a superior held back any real struggle he might have made as he was bent forward and his arm twisted behind him.  It hurt, the pain lancing up his arm and striking at his core with...with...

(pleasure)

Blaine gritted his teeth, his free hand clenched into a fist.  Christian's words sent a tremor through his whole body and made his breath quicken. He couldn't speak at first, not until he could bring himself under control.  He found an easy refuge in anger.  "Get the fuck off me, White!"

Anonymous

« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2011, 01:49:18 am »
"Not a chance. You hit me, that means you get punished." Christian growled, grinding his hips against Blaine's, "Fucking useless shit. What makes you think you get to hit me?"

His free hand grabbed Blaine's hair, shoving his face into the couch.

Offline Tally

« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2011, 02:02:27 am »
Blaine gasped, and again he couldn't speak, couldn't get control enough of himself to say the words he wanted to say.  He turned his face into the couch to hide the flush of his skin and breathed deep.  Think about something else, take yourself elsewhere.  Don't be here.

"Fine," he said, turning his face back again so he could speak and be heard.  "You made your point, so either send me to the Lead Rooms for it or get the hell off me." He was shaking, he knew, and there was no hiding that, nor his rapid heartbeat and quickening breath drawn through parted lips.

Anonymous

« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2011, 02:09:20 am »
Well, this was an interesting development. If there was one thing he was good at noticing, it was arousal. Christian licked his lips, "Well, aren't we slutty." Christian smirked, grinding his hips into Blaine again, "Just admit you like this and I'll let you up."

Pain slut. He had wondered, it wasn't an uncommon fetish and among Pilots, sadomasochism was almost normal.

Offline Tally

« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2011, 02:21:29 am »
"No," he said immediately, even as his breath caught again at Christian's words.  At the words he called him. At the hand forcing his head down and Christian's hips grinding against him. At the lack of control, the power Christian had over him in that moment...

Gods, no.  Stop it.  Fucking think of something else.  Anything!  Bring it under control and breath.  Deep breaths.  Yes, like that.  He forced his breathing to be even and concentrated and trembled with the effort.

Anonymous

« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2011, 02:29:33 am »
"Liar." Christian grinned, twisting Blaine's hair, turning his face so he couldn't hide it in the couch, "Dirty slut. You've got a hard on."

He released Blaine's arm, his hand moving around to Blaine's fly, "Maybe I'll just have to fuck you like this."

Offline Tally

« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2011, 02:51:56 am »
Blaine winced and whimpered at the same time as the sharp pain when Christian yanked his hair sent a fresh spear of pleasure right through him. Not being able to hide his face made it worse, so much worse.

No! Deny it, deny it, deny it!  It had worked for so many years, it would work now.  Repression, denial.  How could Christian tear all that apart so easily, so quickly?

But suddenly his arm was free and he was in a near panic state.  As soon as Christian let go he shoved himself up.  He had to get out of here, get out of this. Had to get away.

Anonymous

« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2011, 03:01:41 am »
Christian tightened his grip on Blaine's hair, slamming him back onto the couch, "Not. So. Fast. Whore. I'm not done with you."

He stroked Blaine through his pants, "Hard already? Such a dirty slut." His hands worked at Blane's pants, getting the button open and the fly down, "Tell me you like it and I'll let you up."

Offline Tally

« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2011, 03:22:52 am »
For a brief moment, before he could catch himself, his gasp turned into a moan.  It was quick, and he clamped his teeth together to cut it off, enraged at himself and at Christian.  It was...it was all too much, and talking himself out of it wasn't working. Anger was his last resort, all that was left to him.

He bit his lip hard to keep from making anymore noises he would regret as Christian stroked him.  "I don't," he said through clenched teeth, "like it."

In a moment of weakness and desperation he closed his eyes and added, "Stop.  Stop, let me up."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal