Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Best Behavior  (Read 12184 times)

Anonymous

Re: Best Behavior
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2011, 11:11:04 pm »
Christian shook his head, lighting brushing Blaine's hair back from his face. Poor guy. He liked messing with him, and would continue to do so later, but getting that messed up? That was just shit.

He headed out into Blaine's living room, making himself comfortable on his couch, flipping the TV on. Might as well hang around for a bit, see if he was still going to be all fucked up when he woke up. And he would probably want something to eat.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2011, 07:08:04 pm »
Blaine woke up about two hours later, stirring sluggishly.  He hadn't moved from the position he'd fallen asleep in, draped on his bed crosswise on his stomach.  He lay there and blinked awhile then hauled himself up slowly, feeling the grogginess of someone who has slept way too long.

He took stock of his senses.  Vision was back to normal, and when he slid off the bed and pulled his shirt back on, the touch of the fabric didn't set his skin on fire.  Hearing was fine too.  Actually...he thought he could hear the TV going in the living room.

Blaine plopped a hat on his head before heading out, but he stopped short when he encountered Christian taking it easy on his couch.  He looked around for a moment in confusion, but no this was his apartment.  He'd sort of thought that he'd imagined Christian helping him out before.

"What are you doing here?"

Anonymous

« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2011, 07:12:33 pm »
Christian looked up when Blaine came out and lifted one blond eyebrow, "Uh...watching TV. I thought that was rather obvious. You hungry? I'm not a great cook, but I can make something half way decent."

Mostly it was greasy breakfast food for a hangover, but he had some other dishes he could manage. He actually liked cooking, just never had the time to really get great at it.

Offline Tally

« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2011, 07:35:29 pm »
Yeah, that hadn't been exactly what he'd meant by that.  He'd meant it in a what-are-you-doing-in-my-apartment kind of way, not a what-are-you-up-to way.  Didn't feel right to go questioning Christian's presence after they guy had helped him out though.

"Uhh..." Blaine scratched his head.  "Sure?"  He was pretty starving actually. Food would be nice.  He was just confused was all.  Christian was confusing.  He was being so nice and normal, two things Blaine would have thought him incapable of.

Whatever.  Things were okay now.  "I'll help."

Anonymous

« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2011, 07:44:25 pm »
"You don't have too." Christian swung off the couch, standing up and giving a long stretch. The couch had been pretty comfortable, though his back cracked a bit. He grinned at Blaine, heading into his kitchen, pulling the fridge open and seeing what was inside, "Well, what are you in the mood for. My specialty is a fry up, but I donno if you wanna tackle something greasy."

Maybe a strifry? Or some pasta or something.

Offline Tally

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2011, 07:56:58 pm »
"You don't even know your way around my kitchen."  Blaine shook his head and joined Christian.  He pulled out a skillet for him and set it on the stove.  Letting someone help him back to his room was one thing—he'd barely been able to walk after all.  Sitting back while someone cooked for him when he was perfectly capable of doing it himself was quite another.  

"A fry up is fine.  I'm fine now."  He got the cooking oil down and passed it to Christian.

Anonymous

« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2011, 08:45:20 pm »
"If ya want. I wont say no." Christian shrugged, not really caring. Blaine could do what he wanted, "Think you could cube up some potatoes?" He pulled out the rest of what he wanted, a bottle of beer, some eggs, bacon and a new vegggies, "How do you feel about beer battered veggies, some bacon and how do you like your eggs cooked?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2011, 09:49:28 pm »
"Sure."  Blaine pulled out a few potatoes and washed them.  Then he laid them out on the cutting board and started cutting them up.  They were those red kind, so he left the skins on.

"Scrambled," he said over his shoulder.

Anonymous

« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2011, 10:00:20 pm »
"Really? You would." Christian started the bacon, frying it up in the pan, "Do you like your bacon crispy? And can you cut the veggies next? I'll batter them once the potatoes are going."

It didn't take long before there was quite a spread of fatty, fried breakfast foods. Spearing a fried tomato with his fork, Christian took a bite, "Dig in. I'm pretty damn impressive, right? Good looking and talented."

Offline Tally

« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2011, 10:05:31 pm »
"What's that supposed to mean," he muttered.  He didn't really expect an answer.  After he cut the vegetables up he handed them over too and stood back to let Christian finish the rest.  He actually kind of enjoyed himself.  Why couldn't Christian be this decent all the time?

Blaine took a spoonful of eggs and veggies.  He nodded.  "You did good. Thanks."

Anonymous

« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2011, 10:15:33 pm »
"Welcome." Christian filled a plate full of the food, "I like greasy food when I'm hungover. So I got good at cooking it."

He ate another bite of the tomato, watching Blaine, "Being in that tank is pretty rough, huh? Damn thing is ruining my fun. No fun to try and get into your pants when you are all fucked up."

Offline Tally

« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2011, 10:54:23 pm »
Blaine shrugged.  He'd devoured most of the food on his plate already and was nearly finished.  "Not when I'm in there.  When I'm in there it's fine.  It's like being in a trance, or dreaming.  More like dreaming.  You don't notice the passage of time, you're just in the dream.  It's when I get out, that's the sucky part.  Worse when I have a good session.  I was in there for nine hours today."

Nine was long, even for him. He'd been on a roll. They only let him out when the visions dried up or started recycling. And like a dream, the details of them vanished quickly from his mind if he didn't get them recorded immediately.

Anonymous

« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2011, 10:59:34 pm »
"Ugh. Gross. I'm glad I'm not a precog." Christian made a face, his own plate still had some food, not having the same ravenous hunger Blaine had, "I don't know how you do that. No wonder you have such crazy sexual fetishes."

Offline Tally

« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2011, 11:03:52 pm »
"That's not the only thing," Blaine added, gesturing with his fork. "I have to get in a wet suit to lay in that water y'know?  It ain't exactly comfortable.  And I can't pee in there either.  Have you ever not peed for nine hours?  I don't recommend it."

He'd eaten about twice as much Christian and could have eaten more but didn't really want to stuff himself.  It was good, though! Christian wasn't a bad short order cook.

Anonymous

« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2011, 11:07:44 pm »
Christian wrinkled his nose, "That sucks. I can't believe you put up with that. I'm impressed. Maybe there is more to you than a pretty face and repressed sexuality."

He gestured with his fork, "There's more if you want. You could use some meat on you."

Offline Tally

« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2011, 11:14:25 pm »
Blaine laughed a little.  "Put up with it?  There's not much of a choice in the matter. I'd rather not lie in a tank for nine hours but nobody exactly asked me. Everyone's got their jobs though.  This is mine."

Blaine shook his head and laid Christian's plate and his own into the sink.  Since Christian cooked, it was only fair that he washed up.  "Thanks, that'll do for now.  I keep the rest for later."

Anonymous

« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2011, 11:24:27 pm »
Christian set down his own plate, moving behind Blaine, wrapping one arm around his waist, pressing his hips against Blaine's, "You really should learn to let go a little."

Offline Tally

« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2011, 11:38:59 pm »
Blaine pulled a sliding, twisting move to shimmy out of Christian's reach. He'd decided that the best and probably most successful way of avoiding all this was to literally avoid it.  To just get away from Christian whenever he started up. "Oh gee goodness would you just look at the time.  Gotta go, lots to do!"

It would have been more appropriate if there was a clock anywhere or if he wore a watch at all.

Anonymous

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2011, 11:42:30 pm »
"You aren't wearing a watch." Christian moved with Blaine, keeping his arm wrapped around him, "Why are so you scared to experiment. I bet I can find what gets you going."

Offline Tally

« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2011, 11:55:32 pm »
"You know, that is a good point. I sure don't.  I have this like unbelievable sense of time though."  Blaine kept backing up and shuffled them out of the kitchen then toward the door.  It wasn't easy. He had to avoid all the paint cans on the floor.

"Like for instance I know that it's time to go clean out commando's cage.  Gotta get that tray out and wipe off all the hamster poo.  It's hamster poo time!"

He'd been casting about for the most unsexy thing he could think of.  That seemed pretty on the mark.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal