Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Best Behavior  (Read 12119 times)

Anonymous

Re: Best Behavior
« Reply #300 on: October 05, 2011, 05:58:37 pm »
"That's not what your body is telling me." Christian smirked, hand sliding into Blaine's pants as he began to roughly rub his hand over Blaine's cock, "Getting so hard off of me hurting you? What a dirty little slut."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

« Reply #301 on: October 08, 2011, 01:28:40 pm »
"Do you hear what I'm telling you, White?"  He wasn't hearing this...this bullshit about what his body was saying.  He could hear his own body just fine, thank you.

He just wasn't sure if he wanted to go here, breach this wall.  It had been in place for years, near a decade really.  What he was sure about—what made him quail with its certainty—was that the decision was no longer up to him.  He wasn't calling for help.  That was out.  And he wasn't getting away from this, not this time, not unless one of Christian's whims released him.  And that left him with...what?  Acceptance, but even that he wasn't taking without a fight.

Anonymous

« Reply #302 on: October 08, 2011, 11:24:10 pm »
"I don't give a shit what you're saying slut." Christian kept working his hand, grinning down at Blaine. He lowered his head, capturing the blond's lips in a bruising kiss, teeth pulling at his lower lip, "Because I know how desperate you are to get fucked hard. Does it make you harder knowing I'm going to do it no matter what you say?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #303 on: October 09, 2011, 07:22:32 pm »
It did, and the effect was obvious.  He even kissed Christian back, angry and confused though he was.  The anger was for Christian, the confusion for himself, because he still didn't know what he really wanted.

"Just do whatever it is you're going to do and let me go."  He rattled at the cuffs on his wrists.

Anonymous

« Reply #304 on: October 09, 2011, 08:50:18 pm »
"I plan on it, slut. And that gets you so hard." Christian stroked Blaine a few more times before he pulled away and grabbed a bottle of lube from the side table. Enough playing around, he could take his time and really make Blaine beg latter.

Tugging Blaine's pants down, Christian kissed him again before lubing up his fingers and working Blaine's ass. He wanted it to hurt Blaine, but going in totally raw would be way too much for both of them.

Anonymous

« Reply #305 on: January 03, 2012, 02:41:29 am »
((Thread dropped do to lack of a reply))

Offline Tally

« Reply #306 on: January 08, 2012, 11:29:27 pm »
Afterward, he left as soon as Christian allowed it.  Somehow pulled himself together, somehow projected a convincing normalcy—one that convinced everyone but himself.  He felt everyone he passed in the hallways could read on his face what had just happened, but of course no one did.  No one thought anything of him really, beyond noticing his presence.

He wandered for a time before realizing he was looking for a place he could be utterly alone.  Then he found a warehouse and put himself in the corner of it and tried to sort out what just happened.  How he felt about it.  Now the initial rush of emotion was out of him, he felt only confusion, and a fiery compulsion to understand, to question and examine every second of...watever that had been.

Panic, at the beginning.  Then an agony of embarrassment.  And now...what?  The worst had happened, the absolute worst thing he could think of, and here he was still alive and functional after it.  Not broken, just lost.  Where did that leave him?  Where did that leave Christian?

When he finally crept from that warehouse, Blaine adopted a game of hide and seek over the next few days.  His goal?  To avoid Christian.  Impossible for any prolonged time on a space ship, but since when did any of this bend to rationality of reason?  It wasn't even fear that had him peeking around corners and finding creative places to sleep.  It was just...what the hell did he say to him?

Anonymous

« Reply #307 on: January 22, 2012, 06:12:06 pm »
Christian let Blaine avoid him for a few days, gave him his space. It gave him a little time to think, to decide what he wanted to do with the blond. It was fun messing with him, and the sex had been amazing. But he had gotten his prize and on some level, he felt guilty.

Eventually, he got bored and the only way to figure out if he wanted to keep up the game was to...keep up the game. So he caught the other man in the kitchen, coming up behind him and wrapping his arm around him, "What's up lover boy. Why so cold?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal