Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Best Behavior  (Read 12244 times)

Anonymous

Re: Best Behavior
« Reply #260 on: September 12, 2011, 12:53:59 am »
Christian moved up behind him, one hand grabbing Blaine's hair, the other reaching around to stroke over his groin, "Oh? It sure seems that way to me. You want my cock so bad I can smell it."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

« Reply #261 on: September 12, 2011, 01:04:59 am »
They hadn't even reached the stairs yet when Blaine found himself with his back to Christian's chest.  Not a good position to be in if he wanted to get out of here and huddle alone in his room until it was time to board tomorrow.

His hand fended off Christian's and grabbed his wrist.  "Say whatever you want.  I just want to go home."

Anonymous

« Reply #262 on: September 12, 2011, 01:06:36 am »
"I don't think I believe that baby." Christian jerked Blaine's head back, his mouth finding Blaine's throat as he worked his other hand across Blaine's crotch.

Offline Tally

« Reply #263 on: September 12, 2011, 01:16:24 am »
The hand in Blaine's hair jerked and he gasped.  He was thinking of that little window in the door leading to the stairwell, and the crowded room beyond.  It was just enough to put the edge of panic in him as he grabbed Christian's wrist again and pulled his hand away.

"I don't care if you believe it," he said.  He shuddered at Christian's mouth on him.  How was he going to take three months of this?

Anonymous

« Reply #264 on: September 12, 2011, 01:17:53 am »
Christian just made a noncommittal sound, teeth scraping over Blaine's neck, grinding his hips against Blaine's.

Offline Tally

« Reply #265 on: September 13, 2011, 12:21:33 am »
It had been the door behind them that worried Blaine, but it was from above that his worst fear came.  A door opened somewhere up there, two, maybe three stories.  Blaine's eyes flew open.  The door swung shut with an echoing slam and footsteps clapped down the stairs toward them.

Anonymous

« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2011, 12:25:53 am »
Christian jumped back, letting Blaine go like he was on fire. He didn't want anyone else knowing this little secret just yet. Or ever really. He liked that he was the one that knew.

Bart had been tired of waiting for the damn elevator and it was only a few stories down so he had taken the stairs. As he headed down, he was surprised to see a flushed and uncomfortable looking Blaine with Gabriel's cousin, who's name he couldn't quite recall.

He smiled at Blaine and waved, ignoring the scowling blue haired kid, "Hey kid. What's up? Yer up real early, huh? I was just droppin' off some paperwork then was gonna hit breakfast. Wanna join me or are you busy?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #267 on: September 13, 2011, 02:45:19 am »
Blaine had enough time to take a few deep breaths and compose himself—or try to—before Bart rounded the corner on the landing above.  It could have been worse.  He could think of a half dozen people or so he'd hate to see approaching him just then.  Bart wasn't so bad.  His mentor inspired a calm in him.

"Yeah...evals for space duty.  I'm going up with Christian."  Blaine inclined his head toward the other Pilot.

Leaving here with Bart was way preferable to dealing with Christian and all that he made Blaine feel just then.  He needed to think.  "Sure.  All I have to do is pack, and I've got all day to do that."

Anonymous

« Reply #268 on: September 13, 2011, 10:43:30 am »
Christian's eyes narrowed, body tensing slightly. It pissed him off that Bart just showed up and stole his new toy. Blaine's attention was supposed to stay on him, but there wasn't much he could do with Hamilton. The man outranked him and could wipe the floor with him.

"I'll see you later than Blaine." Christian gave a little wave, turned and started jogging up the stairs, burning off some of his annoyed energy.

Bart gave Blaine an odd look, noticing some of the awkward vibes in the room finally, "Everything alright kid?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #269 on: September 25, 2011, 11:23:44 pm »
Blaine didn't return the farewell to Christian.  He picked his hat up from where it had fallen on the floor.  He was a little shaky, a little unnerved.  Thus far, the rest of the world hadn't intruded upon these tense times with Christian.  Or was it the other way around?  Either way, it was the first time anyone had come close to catching them at it, and it had unpleasant waves of nausea rolling over him.  "Yeah.  Let's go."

Anonymous

« Reply #270 on: September 25, 2011, 11:41:12 pm »
The station trip had been mostly quiet. For the first week, Christian enjoyed watching Blaine squirm. He was polite and distant, leaving Blaine alone for the most part. It was more fun when Blaine didn't see it coming.

Lounging against the wall, arms crossed, he waited for Blaine to get back to their room. Things were set and ready and he was fucking the shit out of that blond.

Offline Tally

« Reply #271 on: September 25, 2011, 11:59:22 pm »
So far, Blaine's time on the ship with Christian had been...confusing.  The other Pilot was polite, respectful, distant...everythin g Blaine had expected him not to be.  After a week of it, he was less on edge than he had been before.  It had finally happened.  Christian had gotten bored with him and found something else to amuse himself with.

They didn't really get any off days on the ship.  They were always working, bring the only two Pilots there.  Today had been an easier kind of day, not a lot to do, not a lot of stress.  Blaine returned to their room and for once didn't fall right into bed and fall asleep.  He could maybe stay up a bit, find some entertainment.

Anonymous

« Reply #272 on: September 26, 2011, 12:03:42 am »
Christian clicked the door locked, heading over to the edge of Blaine's bed, arms crossed and smirking down at Blaine, "Well, looks like we have some time to hang out, Baby. Spend some time together. Bond a little."

Offline Tally

« Reply #273 on: September 26, 2011, 12:15:21 am »
Blaine sighed.  Shit.

He'd been expecting this moment ever since they'd boarded the ship and he'd discovered Christian had arranged for them to share a room.  He'd been hopeful it wouldn't come, but still expected it, less so as the week went on and this was his punishment for optimism he supposed.

"Yeah?"  It was all he could think to say to that.

Anonymous

« Reply #274 on: September 26, 2011, 12:21:21 am »
Christian crowded Blaine toward the bed, grinning as he reached up and grabbed Blaine's hair, "Yeah. I plan of fucking the shit out of you."

Offline Tally

« Reply #275 on: September 26, 2011, 12:28:52 am »
Christian had said as much before, but always regarding some indefinable point in the future, and Blaine could take refuge in the moment, in knowing it wouldn't happen right now.  Panic rose forth, and with it a scattering of visions.  He blinked rapidly, seeing Christian before him and images of the future flickering and superimposed on one another.

Anonymous

« Reply #276 on: September 26, 2011, 12:34:34 am »
Christian leaned down, kissing Blaine roughly, teeth pulling at his lips. He knew that the precog got flashes when his adrenaline was up, but he was going to power through this. He was fucking Blaine tonight.

Offline Tally

« Reply #277 on: September 26, 2011, 12:40:47 am »
The visions projected images rapid-fire.  Blaine got lost between future and present.  Pain came from somewhere, staccato, there sometimes and sometimes not.  Christian was there then gone again.  He gasped for breath in the spaces between visions, and his whole body was stiff, non-responsive and pliable.

Anonymous

« Reply #278 on: September 26, 2011, 12:43:08 am »
And Christian just waited, watching Blaine with his bright violet eyes. He hated those fucking visions so much, but they would eventually have to pass.

Offline Tally

« Reply #279 on: September 26, 2011, 12:48:04 am »
The visions slowed, gradually, as Christian stopped, but Blaine couldn't breath.  He sucked in shallow mouthfuls of air, clutching at Christian's shoulders, shaky in the wake of descending panic.  The world was glassy, unreal.  He wasn't aware of fear or embarrassment anymore.  The lack of oxygen and vertigo threatening to topple him overwhelmed all other thought for the moment.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal