Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Best Behavior  (Read 12113 times)

Anonymous

Re: Best Behavior
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 12:11:29 am »
Christian grinned, not really all that fazed by Blaine's comment. He moved close again, taking a piece of gum, "How nice that you care for me and my breath. Though I didn't have the fish. You'll have to get a bit closer and try again."

He slid his hand out, hooking a finger into one of Blaine's pocket's and tugged on him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 12:37:17 am »
"Yeah, y'know, it's kind of more for my benefit than yours..." Which was more true than ever considering Christian was all up in his face again.  For some reason.  Was this flirting?  Or was this Christian trolling him again?  He wasn't a hundred percent on how to tell the difference.

"As much as I'd love to stand here and guess what you ate by smelling your breath—which sounds just super by the way—I'm thinking of finding the hot spot tonight."  Christian was so close to him, he had to turn his head to the side to see his cell.  Looked like the popular place tonight was a dance club just outside the Citadel.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2011, 12:40:56 am »
Christian's other hand slid around behind Blaine, forcing the other Pilot flush against him, "Oh? Hot spot? Well, I know some good ones. And there are so many fun things we could do together."

Blaine wasn't really his type, a little to...Blaine, but he liked how uncomfortable he made the precog. It was so fun to mess with the prudes.

Offline Tally

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2011, 01:16:13 am »
Blaine got all squirmy.  He really wanted to disengage from this but he didn't want to overreact and get shovey.  So far, he reminded himself, Christian had just been persistent.  Nothing more than that.  And that didn't warrant a full on freak out.  Yet.  "Yeah, haha, so...this thing you're doing? Flirting or whatever?  Or I don't know what you wanna call it, uh...are you for real?  So I should, like, let you know that I'm really not into this?  Ahehe...sex, I mean, which I guess is what you're talking about but if you're not then forget I said anything! But yeah, you're barking up the wrong asexual tree.  Or...or something.  Am I...making sense?  I, I just don't do physical intimacy."

And he didn't.  He wasn't flushed or aroused by the physical contact.  Neither his breath or his heart rate had picked up.  He was mostly just nervous at the subject, which was always awkward to bring up, especially with someone so forward.  He didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

"And the hot spot I meant was this one!"  He held his phone up between their faces, probably blinding Christian with the screen.  "See?  Everyone's there tonight."

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2011, 01:23:42 am »
"Asexual? Please." Christian didn't believe that for a minute. No one was just not interested in sex. Didn't work that way. They just repressed it way far down and it was so fun watching them squirm. Like that stupid little Lockwood.

The hand not around Blaine moved up to move the phone out of the way, "I don't see why we don't stay in. See if we can't find something you do like."

Offline Tally

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2011, 04:11:01 pm »
This was uncomfortable, trying to have a conversation with someone when their face was inches away from yours.  He wasn't sure how to turn his head and had to just lean back as far as he could to talk.  Not that there was anything wrong with his breath.  That's why he had gum in the first place, to keep himself in a state of minty freshness.

"Haven't you ever known someone who was just disinterested?"  Christian could believe whatever he wanted.  Plenty of people had pawed at Blaine before, disbelieving, only to find that what he said was exactly true.  His body didn't respond to sexual stimulus.  It had always been that way, and he didn't feel like he was missing much.  He knew it was weird, but it was just the way he was.

"I can tell you exactly what I like!  Some video games, but not the violent ones, playing with Commando, curling up with a good book, checkers, flickball—but you already knew that one—dancing, watching movies...lots of things I like!"  He gave an experimental push against Christian, see if he was ready to leave off yet.  "So, are we done with this or...?"

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2011, 04:35:23 pm »
Christian didn't budge from leaning close to Blaine. The closeness didn't bother him none, "Never. They just hadn't found what they liked yet." His eyes dropped to Blaine's lips, loving how flustered the blond was acting, "I bet I can find what gets you going. Maybe you need to dress up in woman's clothes. Or have a thing for shoes or pain or blood. There are so many possibilities I bet you have never explored."

Offline Tally

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2011, 10:25:26 pm »
"Shoes! Haha, can you imagine.  I mean I like shoes—who doesn't right?  I have about a ton of them.  You should see them all sometime.  I mean not tonight 'cause I'm going out obviously but you and—who do you hang with anyway?—well you and whoever should come over and check out my place now that it's painted.  Mostly painted.  I did it myself!"

Okay, this was more than a little awkward now.  And he was getting irritated, and pushed back harder from Christian.  He didn't know what this was, but he didn't want to overreact and he especially didn't want to get his ass handed to him for picking a fight with a superior officer. Again.  Something told him Christian would be all too happy to bust him for it if Blaine took a swing at him.

"As much as I love hugs, this is making it a little difficult to answer my texts y'know?"  Right now everyone was messaging him, seeing if he was coming out tonight.  He scrolled through them with his thumb, his other hand pressing against Christian's chest in an effort to get some distance between them.  "You know how it is when you don't answer texts.  Pretty soon you get texts asking why you're not answering, then they start calling you, and it turns into a whole big thing..."

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2011, 10:31:07 pm »
Christian's free hand grabbed the phone out of Blaine's hand and tossed it down the hallway, where it landed with a sharp clatter, skipping along the floor, "Answer them later. We're busy here." The hand stroked down the other Pilot's neck, "Maybe I'll come see your apartment alone. Just you and me and...some shoes."

This was adorable. So flustered and trying to not show it. He was gonna have fun with this. He would let him go soon. Come find him later to play again. But not juuuust yet.

Offline Tally

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2011, 10:38:27 pm »
Blaine made a squawk sound when his phone got ripped from his hands.  He lunged for it but missed and had no telekinesis worth using to catch it before it hit the tile floor with a sharp crack.  Ooh, bad bad sound.  It made him cringe.

"Dude, that was my freaking phone!"  He tried to wrench out of Christian's arms, hard this time.  He had to see if his phone was still functional! Maybe the case had saved it.  This had gone from an annoying and mildly confusing encounter to some kind of candidate-esque bullying shit that he wasn't about to take.  "What's your fucking problem?"

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2011, 10:43:36 pm »
Christian let him go that time, amused, "No problem. I just wanted to play with you." That was enough for tonight. Full on anger wouldn't be as fun. And he would have plenty of time to find him again later.

He stepped back and moved around Blaine, trailing his hand across his neck again, "I'll catch you later."

Offline Tally

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 12:34:19 am »
Blaine swatted Christian's hand away and coated his voice in sarcasm.  "Yeeeeah, can't wait."

He wandered over to his phone, praying it wouldn't be broken or the screen be shattered.  It had landed screen down and he held his breath as he picked it up. "This better not be broken!" he called after Christian.

"Or you're paying for it," he muttered to himself, turning the phone over.  The case had a chip in it but the phone was still in tact and working, thank the gods.  He might have lost it at Christian after all if he'd broken his phone.

The whole encounter put him in such a bad mood, he didn't even end up going out that night.  He turned his phone off and just went to sleep.

[center:18dp4zmb]___________________ _____________[/center:18dp4zmb]

About a week later, Blaine found himself in the infirmary with his shirt off and a nasty bruise starting to discolor half his torso.  Half a building had collapsed some few blocks from the Citadel and he'd been close when it happened.  He'd ended up with a chunk of concrete falling on him and only his meager telekinesis had kept it from being worse.

August was there, inspecting the injury, his fingers glowing green from the first knuckle to the tips as he trailed his hands over the bruise.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2011, 12:40:11 am »
Christian had been near the collapsing building as well, his leg torn open, shoulder dislocated and his torso was a mass of vicious bruises, not to mention a number of minor cuts and bruises all over. He lounged against the wall, watching Blaine with his pale purple eyes.

He absently flicked his tongue ring, pondering what to do next. The doctor would leave eventually, letting him have some alone time with his new game. He got so angry. It was cute. Made him want to tease him more.

Offline Tally

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2011, 01:00:59 am »
August drifted over to a tray with two syringes on it.  The larger one he took to Christian.

"You'll just feel a slight pressure, Pilot White," he said, swabbing Christian's arm with alcohol and finding a vein.  "Then acute pain."

It was a mild antibiotic.  One of the benefits of being a healer was that he could sense an infection before it even began to show symptoms or make itself known to blood tests.  This injection would kill the bacterial toxin before it became a problem.

He leaned down to inspect Christian's leg.  "Hm.  Hop up on the table, Pilot White.  I feel the urge to do some sewing."

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2011, 01:07:37 am »
Christian gritted his teeth, hissing in pain as the antibiotic worked its way through his system. Favoring his bad leg, Christian hauled himself up onto the table by his arms. It hurt like a bitch on his shoulder, but there wasn't much he could do about it. Plus, he had to show off a little in front of Blaine.

He managed to keep his face relatively calm, his smile somewhat shaky, "Do I get a sucker now?"

The wound was on his upper thigh. If it had been a little lower, he might have bleed out before anyone could have gotten to him. They had cleaned the dirt and rock out of it, the flesh raw and red and seeping blood.

"Will I get a sexy scar? Chicks dig scars."

Offline Tally

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2011, 09:24:26 pm »
August produced another syringe, smaller this time.  "No sucker, but you do get to spread your legs for me."  So that he could get a good enough angle on the wound to close it.

"This is a local anesthetic."  A swift-acting one that would lessen the sting when he applied the suture and keep half of Christian's thigh numb for a good few hours.  He wouldn't be comfortable, but he would feel a great deal better than he did now.

"It'll scar well enough if we forgo the regrowth agent.  Shall we?  It's your leg."  August pushed his glasses up on his nose and leaned down to snap the stitches into place with the suture gun, seven of them in quick succession to close the skin.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2011, 11:31:55 pm »
Christian was about to make a very clever and witty comment to August when the gun hit his leg. The anesthetic hadn't fully kicked in yet and Christian hissed in pain again, eyes squeezed shut as the numbing slowly worked its way through.

"Damn doc. I always wanted you between my legs and then you go and shoot me. You can kiss my offer of making you breakfast goodbye."

Offline Tally

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2011, 01:33:20 am »
"Pilot White, if you are going to throw a fit every time I shoot you up, our relationship will never get to the next level."  Too bad he was out of needles.  It would have been such a perfect punctuation to that sentence. Hmm.  Maybe he could whip out a sedative and call it an antibiotic.

Maybe he should stop having very readable thoughts about illegally sedating a Pilot for his own amusement.

Across the room from the both of them, Blaine was pinching the bridge of his nose.  He couldn't believe what he was having to listen to here.

August finished with Christian by wrapping his leg in a bandage.  He handed a cup of pills to each Pilot.  'You take these, and you take those.  Stay here while we wait for your xrays to come back.  I'll be a few minutes."

They weren't the only inured.  August had a good few patients to see to yet.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2011, 11:37:26 pm »
"Naughty doctor. Taking advantage of your position." Christian just grinned, not really going to do anything about those thoughts. He knew he should, but really, it was always good to keep the doctor happy.

He took the cup and tossed them back, dry swallowing them with a grimace. He hated taking pills, but had to be done. "Well, well. Alone at last. You gonna come kiss my ouchy better?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2011, 10:25:56 pm »
Blaine knew it was coming.  He would have laid credit on it.  And yep, he was right.  As soon as August left, Christian started his bullshit.  Except this time, Blaine wasn't having any of it.  He was too tired and too burned out from the rescue work to put up any cheerful mask.

"Yeah.  That'll happen."  Blaine hopped off the table and went to the sink for water to down the pills with.  The mirror was just depressing to look into.  There was dust in his hair and on his face.  He didn't have to be shirtless anymore though, and he'd managed to save his hat when a rescue crew had finally relieved him.  He eased his shirt back on and grabbed his hat off the table.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal