Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sweet and Sour  (Read 1796 times)

Anonymous

Re: Sweet and Sour
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2011, 07:32:13 pm »
"You should have told me when it happened you ass!" Fin gave Shiloh another glare, hating how out of the loop he felt. And how he couldn't do anything about the people he loved heading off and getting shot at.

But it was something you learned to deal with as a candidate, "And stop downplaying yourself. He always does that. I bet you were all kinds of badass Shy."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 09:34:31 pm »
"Well...I was alright. I mean, I did good, I--Finaa! Have ya been on any missions yet?" Shiloh asked, changing the subject to something more comfortable. It was easier to talk about other peoples' accomplishments.

Besides, he was curious; it had been a bit since his last visit.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2011, 09:36:06 pm »
"No, not yet. I really want to get to go on some." He wanted to get out into the world again. And, well, maybe finally get to do something impressive besides got okay grades and suck all over the shield training.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2011, 10:27:14 pm »
"You'll kick ass an' take names!" Shiloh said with a grin. "I wouldn't wanna be on th' bad end of one a yer assaults!"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 11:32:01 pm »
Fin beamed, glowing at the compliment, "That's impressive coming from someone who laid the smack down on a real mission!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2011, 09:05:53 pm »
"Yeah, well, you'll be all badass when ya go on yers. You'll be a fuckin' tank." Grinning, he nudged Finaa. "Can't wait 'til we can do one together, eh? Then in a few years, maybe all three of us or some shit."

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2011, 09:21:46 pm »
"Hell yeah!" Fin laughed and nudged Shiloh back, "You can be our leader. Though you'll probably just be a giant pervert and order us to strip for some stupid reason."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2011, 09:35:11 pm »
"I can do tha'?" Shiloh's face brightened, mouth stretching into a grin while Arrow choked in her effort to hold back laughter. "Then fuck yeah. I mean there's gotta be some mission where ya gotta be naked fer it. An' female. With big tits...a distraction!"

Arrow shot Finaa a look, trying to keep her expression serious and failing badly. Finaa had told her not to laugh! How on Earth did she manage not to?

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2011, 09:42:41 pm »
Fin's lips quirked upwards, "Oh, yeah? Is that how it's gonna work? And I'll have to be a redhead too, huh?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2011, 09:55:10 pm »
"Yeah! With curly hair an' big gray eyes!" Shiloh said with a firm nod. "Yer catchin' on."

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2011, 09:57:34 pm »
"And why exactly will Arrow have to be naked then? If I'm the distraction."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2011, 10:01:43 pm »
"'Cause ya two will be makin' out with each other," Shiloh said with a bright grin while Arrow sank her face into her hand.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2011, 10:05:48 pm »
"Oh? We will huh?" Fin was grinning at him now, "So, while we're making out, you are going to go kill everyone?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2011, 10:11:14 pm »
Shiloh nodded vigorously. "Yeah! Real fast, 'cause then I'm really hopin' I can join in."

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2011, 10:12:55 pm »
"Ah. You shall be a peerless leader I'm sure." Fin laughed, then glanced over at the clock, "We should probably wrap this up soon though. It was awesome hanging out, but I got drills first thing."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2011, 10:48:23 pm »
"Aw, kickin' me out already?" And then Shiloh eyed Arrow and his grin widened, a knowing look in his eye. "Ohhh. I get it. All tha' talk of makin' out did it, eh?" he said, rising to his feet.

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2011, 10:52:20 pm »
"Yup. I wanna get some alone time in before I have to get up." Because he did have to be up early tomorrow and be on his A game. He nuzzled Arrow's cheek, "And you don't get to watch. Yet."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2011, 01:40:24 pm »
"Awww, yet? So tha' means I can? Soon?" Shiloh asked hopefully, then laughed and leaned in to kiss Fin's cheek. "Fine, fine. See ya later, then. It was good t' meetcha, Arrow."

Cuddling against Fin, Arrow smiled and gave a little wave. "It was good to meet you, too!"

And it was. Sure, she had been a little intimidated and shy, but he wasn't all...scary like she'd expected, nor even mean or anything. And he certainly wasn't really what she expected of a Pilot at all. It was all very surprisingly normal and he was pretty average--which was kind of neat to see, considering the almost superhuman level Pilots were elevated to in the media.

As soon as Shiloh was gone, Arrow leaned up and kissed Fin's jaw. "Well, that was interesting!"

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2011, 10:21:21 pm »
"I told you." Fin nuzzled against Arrow, both arms wrapped around her now, "And not scary at all, huh? He's just a regular, normal guy. Remember, for all the media likes to tell us otherwise, us candidates are who become Pilots. And we're all...mostly normal."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2012, 01:52:50 pm »
"Or as normal as anyone with psionics who rides dragons and defends the nation can be?" Arrow asked, leaning up to kiss Fin.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal