Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Well, Fancy Meeting You Here.  (Read 448 times)

Anonymous

Well, Fancy Meeting You Here.
« on: December 27, 2010, 01:30:12 am »
Rhys laid on his bed, topless because that collar was just too damn high and he felt silly with the shirt half undone. Easier to just go topless. Give himself some eye candy when he walked passed the mirror. A gun show. Something like that. Of course, he assumed that would need to change. A new roommate.

Which meant a candidate had either gone up a stage or failed. Oh well. As long as it wasn't him, he'd be cool with it. He'd gotten no info on the other candidate, only that they were stage four. So Rhys laid on his bed, his head propped up by his arms and his pillows, facing the door. His homework was sitting on his desk, extra credit type stuff since his own psychic abilities were lacking. Besides his cognitive powers, which were powerful.

When they worked.

"c'mon, new roomie. Show up." Rhys wiggled his fingers at the door, waiting. Damn, this meant he an Finaa couldn't hook up here anymore. Unless the New Roomie was out and about. He'd have to pay attention to their schedule.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Well, Fancy Meeting You Here.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 03:40:19 pm »
Felicity stared at a small slip of paper in her hands. She had gotten an email about a room change. Up to that point she had pretty much had a room to herself. Apparently they wanted to pair up like stage candidates together so she was being stuck with another stage four. And that was actually all she got in the email besides where the room was at. She didn't mind having to change too much. Having a roommate could be fun.

What little she had was packed in a little bag and slung over her shoulder. 'Lets see..should be around here.' Looking up from the paper, the small girl smiled when she found the door to the room. For a minute she stood in front of it and just stared, wondering if she should knock or just go in. Well it was her room now too and if you lived somewhere you didn't have to knock. Just going it it was then.

Felicity opened the door and strolled in, taking in the sight of the floor first. When she raised her head though to look upwards the first sight she was welcomed with was a topless man on a bed. She stared at him for a second before taking a few steps back out of the room to double check and make sure she had the right place.

Yep...right place.

She went back in the room again and stared at him for a second. Well it was certainly interesting. The person had to be her roommate. She couldn't think of any other person who would be there..like that.

This would be fun.

"Hello. I take it you're my new roommate." she said with a smile. "I'm Felicity. It's nice to meet you."

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 03:36:25 am »
Rhys sat up and stared for a moment. It was a girl.

Hm.

Wouldn't do well to get off on the wrong foot with someone who had access to his stuff so he stood up and politely put a shirt on. "Sorry about that." He mumbled and looked away before turning around and eyeing her up and down. "Yup!" Rhys replied cheerfully. "And you must be mine." He took her hand and shook it gently.

"Rhys. Nice to meet you too." He frowned for a moment, as candidates everyone knew one another, even if slightly. "Well, officially." With such a small amount of candidates getting onto the later stages of course they knew one another.

"I was getting so lonely without a roommate. Made that side of the prison all cold and lonely, y'know?" Rhys laughed and shook his head. "What are ya? Average telekinetic, telepathy type thing?"

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 09:29:36 am »
She quickly waved her hands a little when he apologized and put a shirt on. "Oh no no. You don't need to say sorry. It's perfectly okay." It wasn't that she really minded at all. It was just an interesting way to start things off. Walking in on something like that could be easily gotten used to..if she walked in on it enough. Which part of her believed she would. Felicity smiled a little when he shook her hand then.

"I'm Felicity. It's nice to officially meet you as well." There was no doubt that she had probably seen most of the candidates around somewhere. Unless introduced to them formally though she wouldn't ever be able to place names to faces. So most of the candidates she knew or well anyone would know would just come up as faces to her without a name.

"I understand completely. I was roommateless until..well now as well." she said with a small laugh. When he asked what she was she just smiled sweetly. "I'm a little low on the telepathy part. Mostly hemokinesis. How about you?"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 06:02:19 pm »
Rhys shot a smirk over his shoulder at her when she told him it was perfectly okay that he was topless. He was tempted to remove his shirt and give her a cheesy gunshow, but he refrained for now. Didn't want to look like a pig on their first day together. He was more of a man than that.He looked towards the empty part of the room.

"Been empty since my stage 3 roomie got TRIM'd." Rhys hadn't liked him much, he have no drive. No urge to get through the program. Rhys wasn't keen on it either, being the weak psychic that he was, but the alternative was super shitty so this was the best choice. It wasn't like he was a total weakling. He was strong for a humanoid with no extra do-dads to make him better than he was naturally.

Rhys rose his eyebrows when she mentioned hemokinesis. "Is that the one for... Blood?" Rhys stared at her neck for a moment before he moved his hand to his own. He'd never met a hemokinetic before, he knew about them, there was that somewhat known weirdo stage 1 that was a hemokinetic. Rhys was a little surprised to find out there was one in his stage. "Ah. I'm low on telepathy and telekinesis. I can hear fine, but talking is trouble, and I have... I dunno. Lift paper weights."

The male made a point of looking around, pretending to make sure no one was listening. "Honestly I think they're just keeping me around because I'm a precog." He laughed, "that and I'm super strong, y'know? Total gun show." Rhys winced at his own awful ...whatever that was. "Anyway. I see the future. Sorta. I don't really remember it, sometimes I have them just 'cause and sometimes I can trigger them on purpose. Working on that last bit. Visions are never fun though. Migranes, puking, seizures." Rhys smiled at her, "You'll probably have to watch a few sometime."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 02:09:56 pm »
The smirk didn't go unnoticed. But rather than say anything about it she just gave him a smile in reply. What was there for her to say about it anything? Nothing she could think of.

"Oh..well that's no fun..." Felicity mumbled. She never thought much about being TRIM'd but that was only because she was actually excited to be a Pilot. Failure was just not an option for her. She wouldn't allow it. On top of that she was looking forward to graduating and getting to see her brother for a little bit again.

A little giggle escaped her lips when she noticed him feel his neck. "Yes it is. But I'm not a vampire so I won't bite you, promise. I'm human." Listening to him made her think about how she wished she could have normal telekinetic abilities too. It seemed to replace her lack of that she just ended up with the hemokinesis and the low scale telepathy. "Aww I wish I had even a little bit of the normal telekinesis. Moving around normal objects would be fun~" That probably sounded odd...oh well.

When he looked around, she tilted her head a little. Was he nervous about something? "Well being strong is also part of everything too. You just can't get by on abilities alone." Felicity stated, the small smile still present.  "And I'm sure if you work hard at it everything will start to work out for you~" The last part caused a little inward cringe. She could only imagine what it would be like and she didn't want to think on it too long. "Well then I'll do my best to help you out if there is any way I can~." She could probably help him from moving around too much with the seizures but the only problem was her little problem. Now there was no need to say anything about that though. She'd tell him if she deemed it absolutely necessary that he would have to know.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal