Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Free! Sort of! [Rhi!]  (Read 5463 times)

Offline Tally

Re: Free! Sort of! [Rhi!]
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2011, 11:38:17 pm »
"Want to see me in makeup now?"  Plenty loud enough to carry to the cashier and anyone within twenty yards of them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2011, 11:43:30 pm »
"W-what? What the fuck's wrong with ya?!" Cyrus snapped, because oh yes, the cashier had heard and he had looked up from the book he'd been reading to watch them. Cyrus had caught the look he gave them and felt his face heat up again. Fucker!

"Gods! Can't ya just--just shut up! Fuck, we're done here. Let's go, Violet."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2011, 11:36:38 am »
"What?"  Temple was fine with leaving.  He was done here.  He grabbed his bags and left Cyrus to follow.  "You shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2011, 09:10:15 pm »
"I ain't dishing out shit," Cyrus grumbled, more petulantly than intended, as he trudged along after the Pilot. Fuck, if that kept on, people were gonna start getting funny ideas. "Just callin' it as I sees it."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2011, 10:06:28 am »
"And I told you what would happen if you kept it up."  He held the door for Cyrus, and shot him a smug grin.  It was so easy to hit Cyrus's buttons.  "So don't act surprised.  You brought it on yourself."

It'd only been about an hour since they left, just half the free time that was allotted to him, but he was done with this.  An hour with Cyrus left him wanting the four walls of his cell.  He had to build up the patience to do this again in a couple days.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2011, 01:50:37 pm »
Cyrus rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Violet," he said, and shot him a scowl when he held the door for him. He shoved past him and let out an impatient sigh.

"So now what?" Temple wasn't the only one feeling done with all this. Cyrus had been done yesterday.

Offline Tally

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2011, 08:29:46 pm »
"I'm going back.  I've had quite enough of you for one day."  The feeling would be mutual, and he didn't need empathy or telepathy to know that.  "But we get to do this again in a few days."

He just had to throw that last bit in.  He couldn't say he was looking forward to another outing with Cyrus, but he was looking forward to making Cyrus run about wherever he needed to go.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2011, 07:45:12 pm »
Cyrus's relief was short-lived, cut off prematurely by the reminder that he'd be getting to repeat this ritual in just a couple more days. He let out a loud groan and let his shoulders slouch, deflating.

"I'm just leapin' for joy over here, Violet," he grumbled.

It didn't take long to get back to the cells, because they hadn't really gone all that far. Cyrus shoved open the door to the cell block and grunted for Temple to lead the way to his cozy little home.

All things considered, however, annoying as Temple was, the day hadn't been as terrible as he'd anticipated. It had been short and sweet, point A to point B and back to A. Yeah. It could have been worse.

That's what he kept telling himself.

Offline Tally

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2011, 12:41:14 am »
If Cyrus hadn't been armed, Temple would have blown him a kiss just for shits and giggles.  "See you soon, Amadori.  You can take me out to eat next time."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal