Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Who is this dude? (open, but I would perfer a girl chara)  (Read 3523 times)

Anonymous

Who is this dude? (open, but I would perfer a girl chara)
« on: August 05, 2010, 08:21:06 am »
Draetrialis walked around the Lower City, in his human form. Hmmm... at least the mortals learned to survive. he mused. He gazed around, looking at everyone, especially the women. A faint smile touched his lips, glad that he was realitively unknown in this part of Earth. The dragon chuckled a little, knowing that he would soon have a few girls swarming over him, or at least willing to talk to him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Who is this dude? (open, but I would perfer a girl chara
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 07:59:15 pm »
Jax noticed some man looking at her, Spokey was at the Lupine sister headquarters, and she just felt like walking around today. The people around were going about there business as usual, buying things, lazing about, admiring the new species of flower in the near by flower shop. It was a normal day, or as normal as you can get living underground, slightly fearful that Aedolis will find a way in.

Ah, the mechanic of the Lupine sisters, life doesn't get much better than this. she thought smiling. "Hey, you lost? Never seen ya around here before." Jax said walking over to the starer, with the chains on her pants jingling, and her purple hair spikes sagging a bit.

She had been fixin up bikes and partying pretty heavily with Maki, and had tad bit of a hangover. The mechanics seemed to calm her headache down though. She wasn't high on X, which was a rare thing for her, but she couldn't work while high.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 03:38:25 pm »
"Nah, I'm not lost." Drae said, smiling slightly wider. "I've done a little research, so I know where I'm at. So, how exactly do you all survive down here? I thought the planet was a wasteland now." he shrugged. He stuck a hand in his pocket and leaned on one leg. He did a quick mental probe and was pleased to find no malevalent intent in this girl's head.

(I hate not spelling malevalent right... Dunno how to spell check here and I can't paste it into word)

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 05:35:49 pm »
"Whoa hold up, how did you get down here if you don't know how this works?" Jax said frowning. Not that she knew how the water treatments or the magic worked anyway but to have someone this clueless wasn't good.

Unless the scouts brought him down here. Whats this about research? Jax thought suspiciously. A breach in Teinars security was bad. No beyond bad, it'd mean war and probably death. This place was the only free space left on earth. This had the potiental to get bad. Unless of course she was just worrying needlessly.

"Aedolis. Heard of it?" she cautiously, longing for X to escape the situation. She wasn't going to run off though. He didn't look like the type to get into a fight in public and if he happened to be that brand of crazy he'd end up in the hospital, or maybe even the prison. Jax didn't like fighting, but for her continued existance she'd kick his ass or die trying.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 03:59:33 pm »
The dragon's face seemed to harden. "Yes... I've observed them... Even if I don't get myself wrapped up in matters like these much, I do watch from afar." he growled. "Fools, the lot of them. Let me guess, because of them, you're hiding down here until you can, at the very least, stand a chance to take back parts of the planet and try to restore it?" he added, knowing full well he was pretty much right.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 05:17:36 pm »
"You have telepathy? That's an Aedolis thing. More specifically a Pilot thing. Yes we hide down here, some of our people are still in Aedolis. Its a dictatorship over there."

Jax shuddered at the thought. Censorship, control, dragons were all not good. Also this guy had telepathy. Physics of any kind were spies. So out of my league here. Who knows what he could do..... she thought worried.

"No one down here has telepathy. I think you ought to leave." she said trying to appear in control of the situation. He leaves, than we all go on with our lives, unless he brings people back. Shit!

needXneedXneedX she thought rapidly.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 03:21:33 pm »
"I have more than telepathy... but I am neutral in the wars of the area. I don't have any connections with Aedolis, nor do I intend to leave, since it's starting to get boring in space." he muttered, shifting to the other leg. "As you may know... not all things are as they appear. Besides, who said all dragons are bad?" he smirked, picking up the stray thought.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 05:10:10 pm »
"Pilots can do crazy shit. More than telepathy? As in?" Jax asked, curious. Plus if he was going to be rooting around in her brain, she might as well get answers from him.

"Dragon's are not bad by themselves but when you see a dragon a pilot isn't to far behind. Sorry I don't trust you, but you can never be to careful" she than said and than thought Space, wonder what that's like. Probably no races.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 05:27:14 pm »
"Well, I can do quite a bit. I would perfer to keep them to myself, for now. Besides... you're looking at a dragon." he smirked when he revealed this, since he now believes that he needs to have someone know who he is. "Draetrialis the Dimensional Dragon at your service. The only one of my kind here, and I am quite possibly immortal." Draetrialis said, doing a slight bow. "As you can see, shapeshifting is one skill I am particularly good at." He paused for a moment, to let it sink in.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 01:04:31 pm »
Jax looked at the dragon before her a bit confused. Not as they appear.....whoa.

" Right, so erm lets start over." she said feeling dumb for being so scared. Its not like being immortal meant you were sadistic. "I'm Jax but you might already know that" she said pointing to her head to indicate his telepathy.

"I'm not sure I have much need for a dimensional dragon.....wait what is demensional? Like you can travel to different worlds? dimensional sounds like space of something."

Maki might have use for his skills though. Hmmm. she thought pondering him.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010, 02:50:32 pm »
"I am not tied to this world, no, but I can't go far either. I only have access to one other dimension, and it is a very odd world, where spirits linger. Nothing is physical there, besides myself, since I take my body with me instead of leaving it behind." the dragon said, tapping his leg to an old tune, about 3000 years old. "Many weird things reside in the Astral Plane, the other dimension, all of them pure energy. If you ever find a way there, don't do anything stupid, like pick a fight. You'd be decimated. I am realitively safe there, since I still have my powers no matter where I go, but to use it to fight in this world is impossible." he finished, but he did add, "And what use might my skills be to Maki?"

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2010, 05:19:50 pm »
"Another world.....I don't think I'll ever make it there. " Jax said. The idea of another world was foreign to her.

"Well, do dead people go there? If there is this other world, that you can go to than what about dead people?" If dead people could go there than she definitely didn't want to go. It'd be creepy. Best leave the dead in their graves. To be ate by the worms.

She shook her head as if to rid it of the thoughts. Rotting bodies were so not her thing to talk about. Sure this other world was interesting, but dying in it just because she didn't know the rules? Not good.

"Suppose your skills aren't useful, since we've never been to this astral place" she admitted.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2010, 06:19:23 pm »
"Well... If someone has buisness to attend to in this world, or if they're just plain unlucky, the dead can go there yes... but otherwise, no... The dead shall pass onto whatever afterlife there is." Drae said. "Wait... actually, there is a way my skills can be useful. I can scout out new areas. If you need parts for... bikes I think, based on what your thinking, I could find parts for you, even if I have to go to space to do it." the dragon shrugged. He looked around. "I'd like to see the things you fix... Maybe I could learn a few things. I've been away from this reality for about a thousand years, and I need to catch up on the technology..." he sighed. "Plus I'd like to meet Maki and explain what I can do." He moved his hand and triggered a temporal rift around an area. For about a minute, nothing changed there, but then there was a loud POP as time caught back up.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2010, 06:54:45 pm »
"Well....technically we're not suppose to race. Kinda illegal like. Not that anyone does anything about it. The thing is I haven't been in Maki's crew for long. I mean I guess I could bring you back to her....." Jax tried to think of what to do, she didn't want to blow it with Maki, but this guy could give them an edge in races if he found them parts.

"I......well I guess you could have killed me already if you were going to. Sure I'll bring you back to headquarters." she relented.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2010, 07:09:42 pm »
Drae smiled. "Cool. Maybe I could race with you sometime." he smirked, creating another time rift just behind Jax. In another minute, it popped loudly and Draetrialis laughed. "Man, I love time rifts."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 07:32:14 pm »
"Sure, nothing like the pure speed. Well cept fixin em. Its calming you know? Just trying figure out how to make everything work better."  

The pop in the air caused her to jump slightly.
"Wha.....?" she asked not bothering to finish the word. First strange worlds and now time rifts. Not to mention this guy could turn into a freaking dragon. Totally weird. Not ecstasy weird, because she knew what to expect on it, but a whole what the heck/fish out of water strangeness.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 07:55:23 pm »
"Okay, I'll stop using my powers. Shall we go then? I'm itching to meet Maki and see these bikes." the dragon laughed. He smiled again and shrugged.

(no muse for that post...)

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2010, 08:13:25 pm »
"Right." she said and walked off assuming he would follow her. She only trusted him because he could kill her without breaking a sweat. Yeah she was a tad scared of him but wasn't going to let him know.

Maki can handle him or at least startle him. she thought. Maki was pretty startling given the right conditions.

She opened the door to the garage happy to be back. Now this was her place, well there place, but she felt at home here. "So this is the place." she said softly. Serpentine seemed to be off somewhere.

Some spare bike parts were on one side of them. Falling apart really. Spokey was on the other right, near what where Serpentine had been earlier. Her purple paint shined invitingly. Can't you see we have a visitor? she thought smirking forgetting about Drae's telepathy.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2010, 08:22:29 pm »
Drae smiled. "You talk to bikes?" he asked, chuckling slightly. "Don't worry. I don't think you're crazy. Sometimes I name the asteroids I throw at the planet. Like I named the one I tossed here to take out the dinosaurs Sielaris." He flicked a finger and somehow welded one of the bike parts to it's partner piece. "What the...?" the dragon gasped. Turning to the piece, he looked for another part. He flicked his finger again and welded the two pieces together. "Wow. Appearantly I have pyrokinesis..." he muttered thoughtfully. He moved his hand around and sparked a fireball. Laughing, he said, "Now that is cool. Now I don't have to breathe fire, even if I could." Extinguishing the flame, he thought for a moment. "If I have pyrokinesis, then maybe I have cryokinesis as well..." He moved his hand towards Jax and literally gave her the cold shoulder. He made a patch of ice on the girl's shirt.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2010, 08:44:33 pm »
"You name asteroids? Whoa......." she said trying to make sense of that. When suddenly he welded two bike pieces together. She watched him with wide eyes. Her shoulder got a patch of ice on it suddenly.

She yelped and brushed the ice off. "Okay now seriously, turn that shit off!" she exclaimed. To much strangeness in one day. She didn't mean to yell really but he had to calm the strangeness down.

I'm hallucinating. This is just to odd. she thought the coldness of the ice still stinging her fingers. She closed her eyes childishly thinking that if she couldn't see him than he wasn't there.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal