Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Wanting to Hire a Scientist  (Read 288 times)

Anonymous

Wanting to Hire a Scientist
« on: August 03, 2010, 07:29:54 pm »
For select few scientists, ones whom are not loyal to the Dragons of Aedolis, and do not necessarily have high moral standings; they receive an encoded email. These scientists would be those who excel with genetics and diseases. The messages were sent through a secure channel, one that the sender had taken great care to not be traced back to him.

Once the message has been decrypted, and opened in a secure location, the following document is brought up.

Greetings

I am certain by now that you are wondering what, precisely, this is about. I have done some research, and believe that your skills are what I am in need of. While I am unable to fully go over the details, I will inform you that this will involve you to create a virus to my specifications.

If you decide that this sounds intriguing enough, do not respond to this letter, as the account that it was sent from has already been disabled and erased. Instead, go into an online forum and post the following sentence by the end of the week:

"Bored Out of My Mind and Into Oblivion"

I will be watching for it. If you have posted this, you will be sent an information package within 2 weeks time. For the commission of this virus, I am willing to pay generously for it... as long as it is up to my exact specifications.

If you choose not to, or forget to post in the forum, then you will hear nothing more from me.

Also, if you choose to try and alert somebody about what I am planning, you will be eliminated. It's nothing personal, just that I can not allow others to disrupt my plans.

So if you are willing to help create something that will change the course of history in drastic ways, respond. If not, may you have no regrets for turning down my offer.

~Oblivion~

Once the message has been read, and whatever is decided, as soon as the window is closed, the message is deleted completely from the system is was in.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal