Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: So what does a Kitsune dress up as? (Teh Rina!)  (Read 1149 times)

Anonymous

Re: So what does a Kitsune dress up as? (Teh Rina!)
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2010, 11:31:46 pm »
"A master at puking...what an esteemed title to have."
He was certainly more quippy when he had some alcohol in him, if nothing else.
He finished off his glass, thinking nothing of it as he had it refilled - number seven. Swirling the few large pieces of ice around, he studied the amber color of the liquid as Christian spoke again. Smirking softly, he shrugged and took another sip.
"Any smiles you see are a figment of your imagination. And I am far from drunk."
Though he WAS dangerously close to buzzed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2010, 12:02:01 am »
"Fuck yeah it is. That's a bad ass title right there. Don't be jealous." Christian snorted at the fox's comment, "Oh please. You totally smiled. Druuuuunk."

It wasn't hard to tell. Plus, Christian was wasted, which meant he was always right. It was how these things worked.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2010, 09:37:39 am »
Is the world ending? Because at that comment, Hibiki actually chuckled.
"Oh yes, I am terribly jealous of your amazing puke-master title. I'm sorry, I just can't help it. Please forgive my envy."
And there went drink number seven, smooth as silk. He wasn't faltering at all even as drink eight was poured into his glass.
"No no, I assure you, any smiles or laughter are definitely all in your head. Didn't you know? I am a master of illusions. For all you know, you may be sitting there talking to air - I may not even really be here at all. And you are drunk, I am only happily buzzed. There is a definite difference between the two."
Though how one could only be 'buzzed' while working on their eighth glass of liquor was anyone's guess.

("Christian was wasted, which meant he was always right" *Cracking up*)

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2010, 08:26:58 pm »
"Fuck yeah you are. You are all, 'Man. I wish I was as cool and sexy and tall as Christian. He's sooooo dreamy.' That's what you are totally thinking. Right now. I know this. Because," Christian leaned closer, his cheshire smile huge, "I am actually...a psychic."

Christian pondered the illusion comment, his expression one of concentration. He then nodded, reached out and grabbed the kitsune's ears, stroking them, "These feel pretty real though."

((Christian is just awesome like that xD The drunker he gets, the righter he becomes))

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2010, 11:57:17 pm »
And at that...Hibiki began to laugh. It was strange really, to see his usually so stoic face light up and...to be honest, it suited him so much better. Smiling and laughing like this, it seemed that was far more natural for his youthful face than the scowl he often held instead.
"Oh yes, you totally read my thoughts. And a psychic? Gasp! I never knew!"
Practically giggling in his amusement, he shook his head and took another sip of his drink...and then proceeded to spew it across the counter top.

"HMROW!!!"

He nearly lept out of his chair as his ears were grabbed, a shock running down his spine and making him shudder all over. Yet he couldn't quite seem to make his body jerk backward, thanks to an interesting weakness he had.
Whenever his ears or tail was in somebody's grasp, it seemed to steal all his strength. It was all he could do not to whimper as he spoke.
"L-Let them go, let them go!"

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 12:04:27 am »
Christian dropped the ears, stepping back, rather surprised by the outburst, "Whoa. Sorry man. Calm down. I let them go!"

He had not been expecting that freak out and he was a little too drunk to really handle it.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 01:07:42 am »
Flopping atop the bar, Hibiki took a minute to drag in a few deep breaths and try to steady his frantically beating heart. His ears were plastered to his head now, his fox tails trying to tuck between his legs but finding it rather hard to do so with a bar stool in the way.
"G-Geeze...I told you not to touch them last time..."
He whined, shaking his head a bit, forehead still pressed to the cool counter top. The sudden drop in formality in his voice was hard to miss, but he wasn't even aware he was doing it right then.
Sitting upright suddenly, quite red in the face, he grabbed what was left of his drink and swallowed it in one gulp, then grabbed Christian's drink and did the same. Smacking the glass back on the bar he let out a bit of a sigh.
"Okay! Better! Mostly..!"
He was still blushing a bit, but it was better than having his ears grabbed. That was one heck of a weakness (not to mention an erogenous zone...and Christian was like the LAST person he wanted to know that!!).

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2010, 01:23:12 am »
"Shit dude. You can drink." Christian stared at the tiny man, impressed and...mildly confused. He was not sure what the fuck was going on, but that was okay. He clapped Hibiki on the shoulder, "Man, you are way less a tool when you are drunk. But you so so fucking weird, I can't keep up with this shit."

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2010, 01:36:00 am »
"Yes, yes I can."
Though he was definitely well into the 'buzzed' zone and was possibly teetering toward 'drunk' - not something that had happened in a while! He had realized his earlier slip-up though, and was trying his best to act more like his 'normal' self.
It wasn't exactly working.
"Weird?? How am I weird?? And you just need to be faster if you want to keep up! Here, I'll try and explain it to you!"

A little huffy (read: pouty) Hibiki turned to face Christian, though made sure to keep himself seated. Standing right now might not end so well...
"Humans have ears too, and they're fairly sensitive you know?"
He reached up and ran the tips of his fingers along the edge of Christian's ear.
"So it's like that, but times like 100 for me. My ears are way bigger, and covered in really fine fur, so touch is like super amplified for them. You got it?"

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2010, 01:40:11 am »
"What? No? Huh?" Christian was not following this very well. He blinked at Hibiki, shaking his head, "I mean, I guess. They are all...sensitive, right? That's cool." He waved at the bartender for another drink, "No worries. I ain't fuckin' touchin' those again. You scared the shit outta me man."

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2010, 12:16:01 pm »
Hibiki gave Christian a flat, unimpressed look. Honestly, he'd put it as simply as he could manage! The alcohol had clearly addled what brains Christian had to start with.
"It's like somebody walking up and grabbing your crotch." He spoke bluntly, arms crossed over his kimono-clad chest. He couldn't make it any more straight-forward than that!

Turning about on the stool to face the bar again, he pondered his empty glass. He probably shouldn't have another...probably. ..yeah...
He lifted his slender hand up to signal another refill.
Crossing his legs (and having to argue with, and ultimately open, his kimono to do so) he rested an elbow on the counter, and then his chin in his hand.
"Well good, cuz I don't really want someone I hardly know to go grabbing my ears. It's totally awkward. Only lovers get to do that."
It was apparent by his voice that he was still a bit huffy, but at least the blush had gone away (minus what was there thanks to the copious amounts of booze he had ingested).

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2010, 11:55:09 pm »
Christian laughed, snagging his new drink as he leaned closer to Hibiki, "I'll remember that then." He wasn't actually all that interested in the Pilot, not really. He much preferred girls, but he liked messing with him.

And right now, it was too easy. He wasn't ready to lose his toy just yet, "I could take you home with me tonight, but I'm not gonna. That would be boring. When I do finally get you into bed, it will be when you are sober. Because I am just. That. Good."

Christian straightened, tipped his glass to Hibiki and sauntered off, mixing into the crowd.

[exit Christian]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal