Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: So what does a Kitsune dress up as? (Teh Rina!)  (Read 1148 times)

Anonymous

So what does a Kitsune dress up as? (Teh Rina!)
« on: August 02, 2010, 12:38:50 am »
Right about now, Pilot Noble Hibiki "Echo" Chiyoko was pondering just how it was exactly that he had been roped into going to this ridiculous show of excess and childish behavior. For a man as proper, stoic, and hard-working as he, parties embodied everything he had trouble tolerating. It wasn't so much that he disliked them...he simply did not know what to do while in attendance.
The nuances of small talk and social interaction were apparently lost on him, and though always polite to those around him, Hibiki did not have any one person he might be considered close to.

Well, apart from one Dragon Noble Aryeh. Which brings us back to his current musings...for as he recalled, it was that one Dragon Noble Aryeh who had talked him into this showing to begin with.
Perhaps 'demanded' was the better word, for in the end Hibiki had lost that argument.

So here he was, dressed up and all. Wrapped in a black kimono with a blue floral pattern floating down one side, simple sandals on his feet...and a stark white old-age kitsune mask covering his bored expression. Rather amusing, considering Hibiki had his own set of sharp black fox ears, tufted inside with white, and three black fox tails with white tips twitching slightly from a special hole in the kimono at his back.
Yes...the kitsune had dressed as a kitsune.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: So what does a Kitsune dress up as? (Teh Rina!)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 04:21:55 pm »
Christian loved parties. Nothing was more fun then a good party. Get drunk, get loud, have a great time. And he planned on having a great time! Nothing said awesome like black leather and rubber. And a cape. Only good things could happen when wearing a cape.

Gabriel had somewhat been the inspiration for the costume. As he had first seen Ratman watching it with his cousin when he would spend the night. Good memories that. Now he was dressed up as the dark hero and loving the fact he had the body for it. The program was good for a few things.

Beer in hand, Christian look a long drink, surveying his surroundings. He was not going home without getting laid and there were some very hot Pilot girls to chose from. Then his attention was caught by an unusual sight of the fox boy in some weird robe thing.

Fun times! Christian couldn't really remember his name, but he almost never saw him around. And there was a tail! Fuuuuun! Moving closer, Christian wrapped his arm around the other Pilot, grinning, "Hey foxy. What's up? What the hell are you supposed to be?"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 11:39:11 pm »
A pointed black fox ear pivoted around at the sound of another approaching. Though that shouldn't be a surprise, considering this was a party...
Which would explain his shock when said person abruptly wrapped an arm around his waist, causing the fox boy to jolt a fair bit.
"...Pilot Noble White."
By the beer in his hand, Hibiki could only assume that Christian was in a partying mood, though hopefully he was not yet drunk. He hated dealing with the intoxicated.
"I am dressed as a Kitsune, a fox spirit."
His three black tails swish slightly behind him as he says it, fully aware of the irony of his own costume. Hmm, why is he still hanging on me...?
"....Pilot Noble White, not to be rude, but could you please remove yourself from my person?"

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 01:12:31 pm »
"A fox spirit? But you are a fox." Christian tisked, shaking his head, "Shame man. We're supposed to dressed as things we're not."

He couldn't help but like poking at Hibiki. The man was just so stiff and reserved. And Christian didn't have anything better to do. Pulling the kitsune even closer, Christian grinned, "Awww, ya want me to remove my arm? But that's no fun! It's a party! Loosen up! If you get lucky, maybe I'll get drunk enough to invite you home. You almost look like a girl with me still sober."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 09:19:08 pm »
"I am aware of that." A Kitsune, to be more specific, but he didn't feel like trying to explain that to his flippant companion. His three tails swished somewhat irritably behind him, but otherwise he kept his emotions carefully in check.
"I do not enjoy these childish antics. Since I had to dress up, I chose what was most comfortable, that is all."
Certainly more comfortable than leather and rubber at least. What was he dressed as anyway?? Most likely some icon from popular culture that Hibiki had absolutely no interest in...
That arm tightened around him, and one of his sharp black ears twitched angrily at the continued invasion of his personal space. And then Christian says something so incredibly outrageous that those pointed fox ears literally fall flat on his head as he turns his masked face to stare blankly up at his fellow pilot.
Did he...really just say that?? Feeling the anger bristle up his spine, he took a few moments before answering, to keep from slinging anger-laced insults at the man. Unfortunately for Hibiki, Christian's comment was not totally unfounded...he stood at a petite 5'5", with slender muscle and features more along the lines of 'delicate' rather than masculine. Coupled with all the inky black hair regularly held in a high ponytail atop his head, and it wasn't so much a stretch to consider Hibiki 'pretty'.
Still, his pride as a man was on the line here! (And never mind the fact he could, using his powers, make himself female if he so chose)
"I can hardly believe you would say something so atrocious, Pilot Noble White. And 'almost' hardly cuts it so far as sex is concerned. I am not a woman, and no amount of booze will change that fact."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 01:36:55 pm »
"No, you would still be a dude." Christian agreed, grinning at how annoyed the other Pilot was. He couldn't help it, it was just to fun to mess with him! It was like Gabe. Their own damn fault for reacting.

Still leaning against the kitsune, Christian's smile got wider, "But, see, when I drink enough, I wont care that you're still a dude."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 02:17:01 pm »
(...I have no words for how sorry I am that I died for like two months again OTL)

Even through his mask, being this close meant he could smell Christian, and that damnable beer in his hand. It was enough to make him bristle even more, and the sleek fur on his three ink black tails began to puff out. He turned his head away to again stare out at the party before him, but since Christian was still leaning against him, he was forced to keep his fox ears carefully back against his head - if he had tried to raise them up, at least one of them would have ended up rubbing against Christian's face, and that sort of intimate (for him at least) contact was not even remotely acceptable.
"So you become a homosexual while inebriated Pilot Noble White?"
His words came out a bit more tersely than usual, another indication of just how uncomfortable he was becoming with this situation. He could only be grateful that his mask was hiding his face now, for he was fairly sure he was scowling beneath it, and the loss of control over his facial expressions due to this obnoxious man irritated him.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 10:40:31 pm »
"Oh no. I'm always bisexual. Can't stand those people that try and pretend it's the booze. No no. The beer just makes me not mind your lack of tits so much." He gave another grin, loving how irritated Hibiki was getting. What could he say? He was a sadist at heart.

He tilted his head slightly, noticing the ear so close to his face. His beer fueled mind sparked to life and he turned a little more, nipping the ear lightly.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 11:05:35 pm »
"...Bisexual." He repeated, the implications of that word quickly sinking into his brain. He truly was not 'safe' around this man at all...drunk or not. Truly this was the worst possible scenario...he was never coming to one of these damnable parties again! He was silently grumbling like this to himself when Christian had a rather devious thought...and acted upon it.
"HMRROW!!" He let out a bizarre sounding squeal while simultaneously shoving his small hand into Christian's face. Jerking backward, he clutched at his ear as though it had been thoroughly violated - and he was all too grateful for that mask yet again, as it covered his vividly blushing face.
"Pilot Noble White, do NOT do that again!"
He subconsciously clutched at the front of his kimono with his free hand, as if suddenly some part of his brain had realized just how vulnerable he really was in something with such...easy access, as it were.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 11:18:27 pm »
The sound Hibiki made so startled Christian that he jerked back without needing much help from Hibiki's hand. Then he started laughing, enjoying the reaction from the normally so calm Pilot, "But I wanna do it again! What the fuck noise was that man? That was some freaky shit!"

He noticed the Pilot clutching his robe and ignored it. He wasn't the rapist type. Molester? Sure. Make people uncomfortable? Absolutely. But it did amuse him how flustered the other Pilot was.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 11:24:27 pm »
At the laughter, Hibiki could feel his face burn brighter, and he huffed a little despite himself, tails thrashing behind him in a show of his displeasure.
"That was a sound that only a distressed fox makes, and you will NOT be hearing it again any time soon Pilot Noble White, for you will NOT be doing anything of the sort again! Invading my personal space is one thing, but doing something like that to my ear is just...uncalled for!"
He noticed then that he was clutching both his ear and his kimono, and promptly stopped both. Smoothing out the front of his garment, he seemed to be trying rather hard to get himself back into his normal stoic facade...though his ears still seemed less than willing to stand up straight again from his head.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 11:26:27 pm »
"Uncalled for, sure. But totally awesome. They were soft. Wasn't my fault." Christian grinned, "Man, you are at a party and you still can't unwind. Have a beer man." He shook his head, giving a laugh. He liked messing with Hibiki, but tonight was a night for revelry and getting laid.

Hanging out with a stick in the mud got old fast.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 12:05:34 pm »
He could feel his blush still burning beneath the mask...mainly due to his ears being called 'soft'. Honestly, he did not want any sort of compliment from a man such as this. And to have to rely on this mask due to his inability to control his own facial expressions...shame ful, absolutely shameful.
He sighed somewhat irritably at the comment about not being able to unwind.
"Large parties put me on edge, I do not enjoy them as you clearly do. I prefer a small room and few people to something like this."
As far as grabbing a beer, well...It was not exactly the most widely-known fact, but Hibiki had quite the stomach for alcohol. On the few occasions he was invited out for drinks by fellow Pilots (who clearly thought getting a petite man like him wasted would be easy), he was able to out-last all of them in the drinking department. Of course, most of the Pilots who witnessed this were by that point too drunk to even remember the fact...but there were a few who were aware of Hibiki's potential boozing abilities. And to the rare few who actually made it long enough to see Hibiki 'buzzed', they were rewarded with quite the sight...but Hibiki was fairly confident in the fact nobody who had witnessed it could remember it through the pounding headache they woke up with the next morning.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2010, 12:12:41 pm »
"Not for me man. Anything can happen. You get to meet all kinds of people. And alcohol makes everything better!" Christian had been drinking hard since he was 14 and had a pretty decent amount of muscle mass, so he could hold his own pretty well.

"Seriously though. It's like you are trying to not have fun. What is the point in that?" Christian gave the smaller pilot a whack on his back and grinned, "Lighten up dude. I'm gonna go have some fun."

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2010, 12:34:46 pm »
(I'm going to sorta time-jump Rinachina, so that Hibiki can have some booze in him lol)

Somehow, he was not at all surprised by Christian's response. This man...he really embodied everything Hibiki tried his hardest NOT to be. It was really no wonder they clashed so well.
"Oof!" The pat on his small back forced the kitsune to take a step forward, and he glowered at Christian from the confines of that mask as he resisted the urge to rub the slightly sore spot now directly between his shoulder blades.
"Yes, please do."
As in 'go away and stop pestering me!', said in the politest way possible of course.
Hmm, curiously enough though, now that the topic of alcohol had been brought up, Hibiki wondered if it wouldn't be a half bad idea to have a few. At the very least, it would help the time pass and cause this party to be over that much faster. And thanks to Christian, at the very least he would be able to say he had an 'interaction' while here, so that Aryeh couldn't bitch at him too much.

Slinking away to the bar, Hibiki took a seat and finally removed his mask, placing it carefully off to the side of his head. Instead of chugging bottles of beer, which would inevitably lead to having to use the restroom constantly, he chose to sip on small glasses of hard liquor. Sitting off to the side as he was, he managed to avoid most of the noisy throngs of people who came and went, and was at least polite enough to give a nod and greeting to those who made it a point to do the same to him first. By the time his fourth glass was done, he'd already gotten a few interested glances from Pilots who had been counting, but unfortunately for them he could handle a few more before anything terribly 'interesting' would happen...

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2010, 12:45:06 pm »
"Heeeey! Looks like you took my advice!" The blue haired Pilot smacked Hibiki across the back again, leaning against the bar, "Good man!"

Christian was already well on his way to being drunk. In fact, he was already there and had kept going. He gestured to the bartender to bring him another drink. The beer was gone now, replaced by harder alcohol.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2010, 12:57:05 pm »
"Ouch!" Again!? In the same spot! Hibiki normally would have managed not to be so obvious about his pain, but in all honesty he wasn't expecting it in the slightest. This time, the pouty scowl on his face was quite visible thanks to the lack of a mask as he turned his head to glare at Christian.
Great, he was back.
"...You are very much drunk Pilot Noble White." Hibiki commented dryly, one eyebrow arched as his fellow Pilot ordered his own liquor. Speaking of which, Hibiki was now on his fifth glass, which he downed a bit faster than usual out of irritation. Smacking the glass back on the counter, he waited for it to be refilled, and attempted to calm himself down (though the smarting area on his back was not helping).
"Have you had your fill of shenanigans tonight?"
Aha, clue number one that Hibiki is on his way to 'buzzed' - he actually initiated a continuing of the conversation himself.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 01:09:45 pm »
"Yes. Yes I am and I plan on getting even more drunk." Christian's glass was replaced with a new one and he took a long drink. The fox was funny like this. Though he wasn't sure if that was because he was drunk or because the fox was.

Ah well, who cared! He was drunk and life was great! "I never have my fill of shin-an-i-gins! It's a party! Whoo!"

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2010, 01:56:35 pm »
"Just try not to get sick all over yourself." Hibiki quipped in response, glancing over at Christian with dark forest-green eyes. Honestly, dressed in that ridiculous leather outfit, how is he not burning up? Shaking his head a bit, he returned to his own drink, this time sipping at it a bit more carefully rather than chugging it like the last one.

Number six, for those who were counting.

He nearly snorted some of his liquor at the last bit, just barely managing not to burn the unholy hell out of his nose.
"Have you never heard of 'too much of a good thing'? You are not going to be in a very pleasant mood come tomorrow."
As he finished speaking it seemed that...maybe...he had the slightest hint of a grin as he took another sip of his own drink.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2010, 11:26:04 pm »
"Ah, no, no worries. I am a master of puking." Generally, when he started to feel stick, he was good about finding a bath room to puke in.

"Naw man. Just gotta drink a bunch of water. And, well, whatever. I've been hungover at work before." He then laughed, drinking his class down, "And man, you seem pretty drunk too. I swear I just saw you smile."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal