Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Where My Feet Go -Rina-  (Read 431 times)

Anonymous

Where My Feet Go -Rina-
« on: August 01, 2010, 06:54:45 pm »
Reav was bored. Then again, Reav was always bored. Occaisonally he solved scraps using either words and a bit of showing off, but sometimes they escalated. That's when he actually did something, and then wandered off like nothing happened. Right now, his mind was blank. He was not thinking, not pondering, just allowing his feet to take him wherever they may. He found himself staring at the inside of a hallway, not one that had his dorm, either. He sighed and moved on, finally thinking on if he was ever going to get a roomate. Why? No one had been assigned. Not like it mattered, but the sooner it was over, the sooner Reav could stop thinking about it.

Finally Reav stopped and leaned against the wall, watching the few that walked by him. None seemed to really care about him, they were just off to do their own thing at their own pace. Reav was doing that too, just a bit more slowly than most others. He didn't have much to do. His homework was taken care of, studying had been done, and everything he needed to put in order was in order.

He hated this boring place.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Where My Feet Go -Rina-
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 08:17:37 pm »
Finaa was getting a new room mate apparently. She was going to miss having the room all to herself when Shiloh or Rhys came over. But all good things must end. She had spent the morning moving her stuff and now needed a break. Some day off! She would have much rather tried to see if Arrow could have hung out.

Pulling her phone out, Finaa sent the girl a text, hoping to see if maybe she was free for the evening. Closing her phone, Finaa looked up just in time to run right into someone, "Oh! I'm so sorry!"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 08:24:22 pm »
Booooring... until he found himself heading straight for the ground. Being on one leg as you leaned against an object wasn't the most balancing pose. It didn't help that a female hit him from the side, causing him to fall over and he almost flailed. Almost. Until he allowed his powers to work, and he tumbled in an odd circular motion before landing on his feet a bit away. "It's cool. Just watch out, texting and moving don't seem to be very good." Reav said, perfectly calm, and rolled his neck.

He examined her before looking her straight in the eye, the kind of person who did not waste his time oogling. Very strange for someone who was constantly looking for something to do, but he wasn't indecent. He occaisonally showed off, but then again, he was a dude, and a human dude at that. He had his times. But... something felt off with her. He thought he heard something about her.

"I'm Reav." he said, attempting to get a conversation going.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 08:42:15 pm »
Finaa had started to reach for the boy she had crashed into when his body didn't seem to go where she thought it would and he ended up on his feet nearby. Blinking, Finaa stared at him a moment, rather surprised by that ability before his words sunk in. Flushing, she shoved the phone back into her pocket, "You're right. I'm sorry, that was really uncool of me."

Smiling, Finaa started to hold her hand out when she recognized that name, "Oh! Reav! I'm Finaa! We're room mates! Hi! I just moved in! It's nice to meet you!" As they were now roomies and not total strangers, Finaa reached out and hugged the boy.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 08:49:31 pm »
Okay, so, Reav had a few things to sort out. One, he had a roommate? Two, the roommate was female, and three... now said roommate had him in a hug before he could say a word or raise a finger. Processing... finally his brain kicked in and he stood there, his hands raised up in a daze, and he blinked. Once. Then again. "Uhm... alright. Didn't hear anything about you, but then again, they're having some issue with the messages..." Reav said, and then sighed. Now, how could he pry her off him? He didn't want to be rude, but it was a bit odd for him to be wrapped in a hug by a girl that he just met that was now his roommate.

He sighed and relaxed, finding his mind in a bit of a strange pattern. Maybe his guy thoughts were starting to finally work. "It's nice to meet you." he said, simple, and trying to keep himself a bit... organized. Mentally, of course. He sighed and then looked around, finding there was no people around them. Huh.

Personally, he was flustered.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 10:48:33 pm »
Finaa released the boy, though she stayed close by, holding onto one of his arms with both hands, smiling brightly, "I'm sorry they didn't tell you. That's so weird. I got the orders days ago. But yes! I'm your roommate!"

He seemed nice, which Finaa liked. He was a he, which was a bit of a downer. Finaa would have liked a female one, she didn't really know many girls and a roommate would have been a good way to make a friend.

But that was okay, she tended to get along well with boys anyway.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 12:52:55 pm »
Reav felt odd with this close contact, but she didn't seem to be too bad, so he allowed her to hang on. He looked around and then figured they might as well go somewhere quiet, it was starting to get pretty busy in here as people went to their dorms. Looking down at her, he spoke. "Should we head to our rooms?" he asked, his eyes curious, and watchful. He was eager to see how she would respond, he was most adept at the practice of guessing emotions and reactions. Just a thing to keep him occupied.

He pondered on something: How many females had he really talked to? Well, one. An instructor, but that was it. Oddly, he found himself... muddled. Why? Well, he didn't know what to do right now. He was being clung to by a female, one he suspected was not human, and he had the feeling to move his arm away from her. However, he didn't, seeing as it would be... rude. Or would it?

Man, he just wanted to be left alone, suddenly.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 04:35:15 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 12:14:18 am »
(OOC: Shayd?)

"Sure!" Finaa beamed, finally letting go of the boy, "I set up on my half, but I didn't touch the bathroom or anything. In case you wanted to set boundaries or something." Turning, she headed back toward the room, "So, I'm pretty quite normally. And I keep my space pretty clean. What about you?"

Now, how to bring up the whole...Shiloh and Rhys and Val thing....it always felt a little....awkward to just drop that bomb.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 04:48:33 pm »
(>.> My brain had a malfunction while I made that post. xD)

"Eh, just don't my stuff, and we'll be good." He said, not really caring. He had it pretty organized, for a guy, so he could get what he wanted. That, and his bit of medicine. Just for those... odd moments. He had a power release issue, but maintained perfect control. If he didn't get over it... well, what happened with all the others that couldn't deal with this? TRIM'd.

"I keep my area neat, and i'm usually only in there if I have to. Sleeping, mainly." Reav said to her, and then watched her for a moment. He followed pretty easily, seeing as he knew where they were headed and all. Once they reached the room he opened it, and looked around.

Neat. He could get used to this.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 09:55:00 pm »
"Oh good then!" That would make things pretty easy she hoped. Finaa's half of the room was organized, with a photo collage stuck up next to her bed, mostly pictures of her with other people.

"Any rules you want to lay down? I would really rather you don't want around totally naked or anything. And...um..." Finaa felt herself flushing a little, "How do you feel about other people staying over?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal