Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: i has a new charrie c:  (Read 331 times)

Anonymous

i has a new charrie c:
« on: July 27, 2010, 09:51:50 pm »
HI. I HAZ A CHARRIE. IT'S A ZIA.

LINK IN THE SIGGIE KK? BYE

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

tldr?

He's a whore. He likes to smex for money. But he's jaded by it 'cause he does it sooo muchhh. Disenchanted. Doesn't care. WHO WOULD D:> So he's usually pretty chill and awesome and lazy and loungy and silly and tries to be a jokeeesterrrr. but he's also kind of douchebag-y looking because he wears all these expensive and tacky and gaudy things but its just his styyyyleee. he also has a potty mouth.

BUT ALSO.

he's always poor, so when he runs out of money he turns into [strike:mutsazkn]the hulk[/strike:mutsazkn] whore Zia and looks for people to bang for cash so he'd be all up in your charrie's cheeze  like "I DONT WAAANT ANYBODY ELSE. WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU I TOUCH MYSEEELFFFF" which would be suuuuper funny for flustery peoplez. 8D butZiaistotallyseri ous.

OKAY SO LET ME KNOW

PS. Not all RPs with Zia will turn out Mature. Plus, I like to fade to black. However, if you're uncomfortable with the potential lewdness of his character or maybe the sexual innuendos he spouts every two minutes, you can either:
1) Suggest a scenario in which it is most likely he will behave.
2) Find another charrie. :c I don't have any other ones atm, but I will sooonnn.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: i has a new charrie c:
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 12:37:49 am »
Well, I got tons of characters in Haviah xD I don't think I have any you could fluster though....but...sti ll xD Andreas, Pari, Egis, Taras, Lamb, Alaric, Sabela, Christian and Bart are all there xD So, um, what were your plans? I have someone that can fit most of them.

OH! Lamb flusters? So does Alaric actually xD

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 02:43:14 pm »
Introducing a huge wall of text:

Wow. Andreas and Zia are very similar, and both of their moms were whores, so they could relate. Though both of their laziness coming together would probably just make for the RP of laying in one spot for a long time really high. Zia has all of the cuddlyness to jive with Pari, but Pari's shallowness might put Zia off and make them bitter enemies. Which could be fun.  Egis' extravagance would relate to Zia's gaudy wear, and it's likely he wears some of her line of clothes. Though he'd do the same with Taras, and especially since she keeps to shallow relationships, I could see them being comfortably acquaintances and kindred blondes. Lamb is way shy, so maybe Zia would lure her into a false calm by his laid-back demeanor up until the point he runs out of cash and unexpectedly comes on to her with the force of 1,000 ... hungry ... tigers. Zia hates elitists, so while he might admire Sabela's party attitude from afar, getting to know her could make them enemiesss. For these same reasons, Zia may dislike Christian, but probably wouldn't care enough to make enemies out of him and assholes can be fun. I can't figure how Zia would act around Bart, but I could see Zia and Alaric having been WoW friends at some point. All questing together and whatnot, PvP. So yus.

"Despite his name, Christian is kind of an asshole." Lmao. I died.

TLDR:

Honestly I just wanna get Zia out there and figure him out more. And I pretty much like all of your characters, which makes this difficult. :| Maybe Pari or Taras or Lamb? Which one do you have more fun writing for?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 08:06:38 pm »
Well, I love Pari, Taras and Lamb and almost never get to play any of them xD Oh noes xD INDECISION! Um.....did you have any ideas for the thread? That might make it easier to pick xD

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 09:38:28 pm »
Hmm! How about one that takes place right on the 'streets' of Haviah, pinned between like... an arcade and a ... pet... store? Sounds like his hang out of choice. In which someone could either approach him for directions (he'd hang on to them, they're all too interesting to pass up!)? Or he could walk into one of them, blinded by his own hair, and proceed to apologize profusely / insist on paying for a game of arcade zombie games as a token of his apologies. With the plastic guns and whatnot.

If he saw Lamb, he'd probably just be tickled giddy by her ears. And assault her with creepy friendliness. Try to steer her into the pet store where she rightfully belongs. D8 For Taras, things might turn into an intensely competitive zombie game? Anddd he might fawn over Pari for a minute, since it's likely he's big into IF.

Those are my ideas/insights. So yus. 83

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 09:47:56 pm »
Oh god damn it xD I want it all xDDD I can't piiiick! I almost never get to play Pari, I've yet to get to thread Taras and Lamb is just confused, stuttery fun. YOU PICK D8 I can't!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 09:23:37 pm »
I think Lamb might be fun. You okay with that?

I'll start on the thread.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 09:24:43 pm »
Sounds great 8D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal