Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Trapped?  (Read 1060 times)

Anonymous

Re: Trapped?
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2010, 01:52:41 am »
His gaze fell on the girl in his arms. She enclosed his waist with her own arms, laying her head down against his chest. Lowering his head, he buried his face in her dark hair, eyes slowly half closing. Normally, this sort of thing would freak him out--Sascha wasn't exactly experienced with matters concerning the opposite sex. However, this was different. He wasn't posturing, he wasn't trying to impress. He was simply being himself, offering comfort to the sad eyed girl who looked so utterly alone. He didn't want her to feel that way; he wanted to be able to dispel such feelings. Was that a form of helping her heal? Was he even capable of it?

It didn't matter. They were here together now and she needed somebody. He had never been able to turn away somebody in need. He had never met somebody who looked like they needed a friend more. Reaching up with one hand, he lightly brushed dark strands hair away from her melancholic face. He tucked the hair back and let his fingers slide gently down the curve of her neck before lightly embracing her once more. Slowly, he stroked her arm in soothing motions. A soft smile formed on his lips as she apologized for her body temperature.

"It's all right. It doesn't bother me." He was sure he'd be just fine. He'd always been so healthy himself. He wondered if it was because of his body's natural healing inclination. She wanted to know about his life? Gazing down at her, he thought maybe it wasn't so much his life story she was interested in, but a steady voice. He must be some kind of saint, because that didn't bother him, either. His life was a boring one to begin with.

"There's not much to say..." he said, obliging her. "My parents are nice people. Very average, middle class. I don't have any siblings, but I had friends. I used to listen to a lot of music before this. Now I never seem to have the time..." He let out a soft snort of semi-amusement. "My life was pretty run of the mill until this, honestly."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Trapped?
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 01:53:01 pm »
When his hand slid down her neck and he moved her hair she felt lots of emotions at once. She half wanted to jump him. It had been awhile since she had done the deed. Mostly she just wanted to keep laying here on him. For a second she had thought maybe this whole time he wanted something else from her, but he was too nice. He seemed so naive and innocent. It was refreshing.

She drew circles on his knee while he spoke. A good life, it made a good man, or boy. Whatever he'd want to be called. He was sweet and gentle. It had been a long time since she met someone like that. A very long time.

"It doesn't sound boring it sounds safe...and nice." She held onto him tighter. His voice was soothing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal