Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: So You Like My Dragon? (Rina!)  (Read 879 times)

Anonymous

Re: So You Like My Dragon? (Rina!)
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2010, 05:47:17 pm »
"Lamb, this was the first night I ever met him." She was ashamed of herself when she had to say it out loud. She was starting to realize maybe she had more problems than she'd noticed.

"I was just being an idiot." Satori looked to the ground for a minute. Then pulled her hand back from the door. Lamb didn't want to talk to her. The other girl shouldn't have to.

"When you want to talk...let me know..." Satori's voice was weak and she turned and walked back towards the elevator. She stopped and turned to look down the hallways. She wanted to run back and break down the door, not that she could.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2010, 03:44:07 pm »
"Oh? So you are willing to go off with just anyone then?!" Lamb's voice was going shrill again. She was so angry, though nothing prepared her for when Satori announced her leaving. Lamb lifted her head, jaw dropped before her green eyes narrowed.

Scrambling to her feet she smashed her hand into the door button, sliding it open and glaring at the blond girls back, "So that's it!? You are just going to leave it like this? I meant that little to you? I HATE YOU SATORI!"

Lamb punched the button again, wishing she could slam the door. How could Satori do that to her? She was supposed to be special, important to her. And she didn't even care enough to break down her door and make it all better!

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2010, 06:11:50 pm »
Satori spun around when Lamb stuck her head out of the door. She almost ran back but Lamb quickly retreated again. Didn't even leave her enough time to retort. She felt her heart breaking. It was a physical pain in her stomach. A sinking terrible feeling. She ran the rest of the way to the elevator. She punched the button and winced at the pain in her hand. The doors slid open and she rushed in and slammed the door closed button then hit the one for her floor.

She just had to hold it together till she got to her room. She folded her arms over her stomach feeling her throat start to tighten. She felt like she could barely breathe. She closed her eyes trying to push the tears below the surface until she was out of public. She could barely hang onto them. The elevator dinged finally and she stepped out into her hallway. Everything looked different feeling like this.

She moved down the hallway towards her room bumping into a Pilot along the way. They glared and she apologized quietly as the tears rolled down her cheeks. She turned away and started to run to her door. The door opened for her as she got there. Lanty must have been watching her. It shut and locked and she leaned against it sliding down against the door.

"Why did I do that? I'm a fucking idiot." She said several different versions of this over the next hour as she cried till she was empty. The words barely came out as words after a while. Eventually she laid down on the floor her hands under her head and she passed out completely.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal