Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: So You Like My Dragon? (Rina!)  (Read 880 times)

Anonymous

So You Like My Dragon? (Rina!)
« on: July 13, 2010, 03:39:05 pm »
It had seemed like forever since she'd been up with Lantenac. Satori was laying back in her chair with the panel open to the room around her. Her cords were plugged into her personal organizer a circular array of needles poking into her arm. All that information rushing into her body. She felt relaxed for the first time in a long while now. Her life was all a bundle of stress recently with Lamb hot and cold like no one she had ever been involved with.

She gave a sigh without even realizing it. She was looking out one of the large windows the sky dotted with stars. They were easier to see all the way up here compared to some of the lower levels. She felt warm in her bones. When she was up here everything felt easier, she closed her eyes and thought about the life she was leading now. This confusion with Lamb, at least before with Adawulf he didn't toss her back and forth he just disappeared.

Sometimes she wished it hadn't happened, but when Lamb was OK with everything she was having the time of her life. She felt happy, not safe, but Satori knew that she didn't thrive on a safe feeling. It was hard to hang on though because Lamb wasn't sure about the whole thing. Satori found it rather simple in her mind, she liked her, wanted her so that was that. She knew it was harder for some people though so she waited...and waited.

Right now though, all that stuff melted away into the nothingness of her veins filling with information. It was nice to have everything slowly float away.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: So You Like My Dragon? (Rina!)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 10:20:38 am »
"This is the life." Christian sat sprawled out over Raziel's front legs, making a pleased sound in the back of his throat. He had a plug in the back of his next and it felt so good. It was just about the only thing better than sex.

The delicate silver dragon lightly nuzzled his exposed belly with her nose, "You look silly like this. You'll ruin that image you work so hard for." She was one of the prettier looking dragons, all sleek lines and sinuous movement. Even her cybernetics were light and well fitted. She was a lady.

Christian opened one light violet eye and smirked up at Raziel, "Careful lovely, you might start sounding jealous." One hand reached up, stroking the dragon's nose. She was one of the few creatures he honestly loved. He gave another shiver of delight, information pouring through his mind. He was well and truly addicted and he just didn't care.

But all good things must eventually come to an end. Pulling out the plug from his next, the Pilot gave a small sigh, uncurling himself from Raziel, "That was good. Thanks again angel." Leaning over, he lightly kissed the dragon's nose, getting a tooth filled draconic grin and a rush of amusement.

After a goodbye neck scratch, Christian headed toward the elevator that would take him back down. He felt like liquid gold right then, relaxed and alive and just good. Maybe he should go visit the ATC. He could use some nice, casual sex right now and candidates were just right for that. There was that cute blond...what was her name again...

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 10:17:47 am »
There's someone looking at you. The rumble of her dragon's voice curled into her head next to the high she felt. She opened an eye as she started to unplug. It wasn't that she had never plugged in while another Pilot was there, but it sometimes made different Pilots a little uncomfortable. Some of them pretended the addiction wasn't what it was...an addiction. It was like the lines of "No, I'm holding it for a friend." or "I can stop whenever I want to, and I don't want to."

She climbed out of the compartment, she had been done anyway really. She stroked some the scales next to the opening as it closed.

Thanks Lanny.

You owe me some peanut butter.

She chuckled and saluted him as she slid down his side to land on her feet. She had seen this Pilot before but they had never officially met. He looked niiiice right now. She could feel the bad boy vibe coming off of him in waves. It was something she couldn't ignore. She walked over next to him, a hand on one of her hips.

"I'm not sure we've officially met..." She gave a small smirk no teeth. "Let's rectify that."

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 12:08:59 am »
Lost in his own thoughts, Christian was startled when a blond girl with a decent rack suddenly appeared at his side. He blinked in surprise for a moment, then grinned. Well, that was just convenient!

"Well, hello there." His eyes stayed right on Satori's cleavage after a quick glance up at her face. The tail was a little freaky, but nothing he couldn't deal with, "Christian at you service. What's a pretty girl like you doing here?"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 01:01:56 pm »
Satori noticed the lack of eye contact but didn't really mind at the moment. It used to be people got so distracted by the tail they never noticed the rest of her, because of that she appreciated attention. Maybe more than she should sometimes. She had to admit though she was staring at him too. It's not like they weren't on an equal playing field here.

"I'm Satori Clare." She smiled at him. "I was just visiting the dragon." She pointed over to Lantenac, whose tail moved slightly as he huffed at her. She grinned at him. "So now I'm feelin' good." She let her eyes go over him.

"And you?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 12:20:20 pm »
"Christian White." Christian lifted his eyes enough to give her a grin, "We seem to be on the same wavelink. I was just visiting Raziel for a little hookup."

The elevator door slid open and Christian gestured Satori to step inside first, "And I was thinking about finding some pretty blond to flirt with."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 08:09:18 pm »
The blonde nodded and took a step inside.

"It's nice to come up here it's peaceful sometimes." She put her hand in front of the door while she waited for Christian to follow her inside. He was suave, she didn't think she would ever get used to talking to suave guys. Satori could flirt sure but it was still, despite how much she sometimes loved her body, hard for her to imagine other people might find her attractive.

"Well, I took care of half of your problem at least." She smirked at him. She sure could put on a show of self confidence though. She could fake with the best of 'em.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 02:59:18 pm »
Following Satori in, he made sure to press up against her as he pressed the button for the elevator, grinning at her, "Only half? I'll have to work harder then."

She was cute and he was more than interested, "What about you? You looking for something fun to do?"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 12:50:15 pm »
The blonde pilot took a deep breath when he brushed up against her. He smelled good, she couldn't really pinpoint what he was wearing. She had never been good at that. It might even have been that he himself just smelled good. She wanted to grab him for a moment. That stereotypical elevator fun. She'd never run into a chance to do something like that, and it sounded...really fun.

"I really am. Stress has been killing me lately." She moved to stand next to him, leaning against the back wall of the elevator. "I'd like to cut loose."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 10:16:10 pm »
"I know a wonderful stress reliever." Grinning, Christian moved to stand in front of her, one arm on either side of her, "It works best with pretty blonds."

Taking a gamble, Christian leaned down, pressing his lips against hers. She seemed like she wanted it, so why not go for it. He never believed in pussyfooting around sex. Waste of time.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 04:00:27 am »
Satori looked up at him when he puts his arms on either side of her. It was so much easier with a guy and a girl. There was no...confusion, no pushing against these rules and no fear of how people view the relationship, or whatever. Lamb seemed to be so afraid, not that the state was uncommon to her but Satori was starting to get worried that Lamb never cared that way at all.

Her eyes went wide when his lips hit hers. She had gotten lost in thought thinking about Lamb. Satori kissed him back, her head was swimming with the high and the adrenaline of a kiss stolen in the elevator. She lifted a hand to touch his side. It had been so long since a man had kissed her. She was completely caught up in the moment, his smell, the way his body felt different from Lamb's. It was nice...but it wasn't perfect...she didn't feel relaxed like she had started to with her old friend.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 04:38:14 pm »
Christian was enjoying the kiss, just getting ready to go a little farther when the doors slid open behind them. He straightened and grinned, "Well, this is my floor. Want to continue our...conversation back at my place?"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2010, 04:38:12 pm »
Satori had to shake her head a little to get back to what he was saying. She was so trapped in the "that feels good"-ness of this moment. She looked up at him her hand holding tighter onto his shirt. She knew this was probably a bad idea, she just couldn't work up the oomph to say "no." She wanted it and right now that was simply and she could dig that.

"That sounds nice, I have a few more...points I'd like to make."

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2010, 12:31:28 am »
"Sounds great." Christian wrapped his arm around the blonds waist as he led her out of the elevator. This was looking to be a pretty sweet day! Hot blond, some hopefully awesome sex and a nice network fix.

Lamb had been running around all day trying to get approval by some higher ranking Pilots on some of the projects she in charge of. It was all pointless red tape, but it had to be done and so many were just so flaky! It made Lamb want to scream! Just SIGN THE FORM!

She rounded the corner and noticed a couple wrapped around each other and started to blush. Then the color left her face as she saw the tail. And realized who the blond girl was. Satori. Her Satori. Was...was...being all kissy with some boy.

Lamb felt like she had been punched in the gut. She couldn't breathe and she started making small, high pitched gasping breaths, her eyes wide with horror, unable to even speak. The bunny girl just turned and raced down the hallway, back toward her office.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2010, 04:50:56 pm »
Satori was absorbed in Christian as he started to lead her off. She was hoping he had some whiskey. It would make the night go even better. She leaned against him as he slid an arm around her waist. She was about to ask him if he had anything to drink when she heard something behind them. She automatically turned to look and started to hear the quick breaths.

She saw Lamb's ears first. It felt like her heart sank into her stomach. Her mood dropped instantly and she sobered up from the network fix. The blond Pilot untangled herself from Christian and started to walk in Lamb's direction. That painful breathing, every time Lamb sucked in a breath Satori felt a piece of her break. That look in her eyes. It should have been obvious to her. She knew Lamb right? The closeness of the situation had blinded her.

Satori should have been able to read through the lines. For some reason whenever Lamb protested that they were a couple she took it as fact. She didn't think that the other girl was just...scared. Satori should have thought of that. The other girl had always been extremely cautious. She couldn't think on anything to say and Lamb had taken off. The realization hit her in the gut hard.

Her friend really had liked her. The next piece of the shock came quickly. Satori realized she might have ruined it by doing this. She always wrecked relationships by doing something stupid. She balled her fists kind of wanting to punch herself in the face.

"Lamb!" She yelled but the other girl was gone. "Fuck." She cursed under her breath and turned to look at Christian. She felt bad for him too, in a way. She figured he wouldn't have too much trouble finding another girl in an elevator.

"I'm really sorry...apparently. .." She tried to think of an easy way to explain it. "...I got some signals crossed." She looked at him her eyes starting to water and she took off down the hallway towards Lamb's office.

She had memorized the path to her office over the last several years, she'd been there even more the last month. She couldn't believe how dumb she was. She felt like someone lifted sunglasses off of her eyes. Everything was clear. She should have known better. She should have tried harder and been more patient. She saw all the ways she could have been different.

Everything was rushing around in her mind and she couldn't focus. It all screamed Lamb. Satori finally realized how much she cared about her. She reached the office and was about to just open the door and decided she should knock. She had to take a breath for a minute before knocking on it afraid she might hurt herself or the door. She knocked on it and tried to talk loud enough so her voice would carry.

"Lamb, let me talk to you. Let me explain." She rolled her eyes at herself. She didn't know how to say it or what to say.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2010, 10:33:20 am »
Christian gave a sigh when the blond suddenly took off. Ouch. Rejected again. Guess he was going to have to visit the candidates after all. Damn. Girl had some nice tits on her.

~~~

Lamb curled up behind her desk, head against her knees as she cried. She knew it wasn't very Pilot-like to cry, but Lamb had always been bad about acting Pilot-like anywhere but in combat.

It felt like someone had punched her in the stomach. She couldn't think, couldn't breathe and it hurt. Satori was off with some....fabulously sexy guy. Ready to go have sex. She wasn't supposed to want some guy! She was supposed to want Lamb!

The knock on the door caused Lamb's head to lift and she scrubbed at her face, "W-what's t-to explain? Y-you w-w-want some stu-stupid boy!"

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2010, 02:59:02 pm »
Satori felt her heat ache when Lamb spoke. She knew what it all looked like...but that's not what it was. She leaned up against the door putting her hand on it.

"Lamb, I don't wanthim." She sighed trying to think of a good way to put it. How to explain the bad gear in her head that obviously didn't make sense.

"I...I thought you didn't actually want me." She paused and swallowed. She didn't like being vulnerable, the Pilot candidate program and life taught you not to be. Lamb deserved this though. She deserved Satori being soft.

"I thought that you...wanted something...normal."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 06:15:47 pm »
"Y-you looked like you wanted him just fine!" Her anger was making her stammer less obvious, blocking out the nervous fear that generally caused it. Curled up on her floor, back to her desk, Lamb wiped at her eyes, smearing the light makeup she wore.

Stupid, stupid Satori! How could she have been so stupid! To think that Satori might want to stay with someone like her.

"I slept with you! We made love!" Lamb's voice cracked slightly as she screamed at the other girl, still refusing to open the door, "And y-you went and fooled around with some dumb Noble! G-go find someone else to mess around with!"

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2010, 01:39:34 pm »
Satori swallowed hard putting a hand on the door. Her eyes were starting to water. She'd fucked things over again with her impulsive...stupidi ty. She should have known better.

"I'm so sorry. I...I'm a n idiot." The words caught in her throat.

"You kept saying we weren't a couple...but..." Tears streaked down her face as she spoke. She didn't deserve anyone. She just didn't. Everyone left and God Damnit they probably should, it wasn't like she was worth much or had anything to offer.

"I...love you." She said it as she started to turn from the door.

"I didn't really want him...I was just...scared that you didn't really want me." She covered her face as her breath started to catch in her throat. She had hurt one of the only people close to her, and she felt torn open.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2010, 10:43:47 pm »
"I am n-not having this conversation through the door!" Lamb stayed curled up, with her knees against her chest, "For not liking him, you we-were very clingy!"

Some part of Lamb knew she was being silly. But she had thought Satori had understood. She had thought Satori had understood her. "I l-love you! A-and you were fine f-fucking someone else!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal