Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Frosty, frosty like a fox...  (Read 1569 times)

Anonymous

Re: Frosty, frosty like a fox...
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2010, 07:54:06 am »
Torg stood defiantly with his arms behind his back, "sorry matey, but when it comes to Serene, if you look clean, you're a kitten or newbie, but seeing as ya a katty, your looken like a kitten," he said, with a smile cracking alond his face. But in a few seconds, two strange looking gun barrels were at both of their knecks with Diitcha stood in the middle, "any traitorous actions will cause death!" he said, smiling at both of them, " 'cos these are solaris cartridges in me guns!" he laughed wildly. "Aye skip! Why you load them into your gun?! The blast range will kiss us all painfully," Torg replied worried at the idea. "Aye mateys, ya all responsible for 'chover mateys!" Diitcha laughed again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2010, 08:03:04 am »
ebiki removed the barrel from his neck and returned to normal. "crazy pirate. why make something like this grand ship and build a crew if your willing to throw it all away with a pull of a trigger, and you of all people know that in level 3 devil mode i can escape the blast radius easily. i could even possibly block it." ebiki turned around and walked away to return to his quaters in a rather angry mood.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2010, 12:26:35 pm »
Ryakk did not hear the commotion in the room he had just left for he was already on the lower decks the the Serene (eugh rotor better not pop out of nowhere) he sighed to himself trying to slip through a jungle of wires. "Rotor!" he yelled but not as loudly as he should of really, he was probably a bit nervous "as much as i hate this place" the rest was just mumbling "uuuuft!" he cried as he tripped over some wires...

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2010, 01:41:30 pm »
Rotor's appeared upside down infront of Ryakks and smiled in his creepy fashion, "howdy there green horn, I see you um paying a visit back here in the pretty side of the ship, weeeeeeeeeeeheeeeee eeeeeeeee," he laughed, scuttling from the ceiling and onto the ground to pick Ryakk from the ground with his ever falling apart and splitting hands. "You seem to be having ah thinking face on this here noggin of your's!" he exclaimed, rearrange his eyeballs.

Diitch rubbed his chin for a moment, "well that was nary a queer interval I say mateys.... and Torg be nice to the newbie, being a pirate may be a little offensive to his pride me thinks..." he said empathicully, patting his first mate with his mechanical hand which force Torgg to squint in pain. "Aye skipper, I may give my sorries to the lad when I can...." he replied in his gruff voice before grabbing a bottle of water and savouring it freshness.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2010, 11:53:23 am »
in his quaters, ebiki thought about his actions and words to torg and diitcha, ebiki's anger controlled him a bit and came to the conclusion that he needed more anger manegment. (why do i still get angered so easily?! master, wasnt your teachings good enough to calm me?). ebiki went to the lower deck of the serene to clear his head and heared a rather loud weeeeeeeheeee sound. ebiki saw a strange looking monster cyborg spider thing helping ryakk up. ebiki stayed behind a wall to eavesdrop.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2010, 03:18:39 pm »
Ryakku; with the help of rotor clambered to his feet "err thanks" he started to walk casually in a 'lets talk' type of way. "hey umm rotor? how did you get here?" Ryakk's fascination with rotor was unknown even to himself "i mean i asked Diitcha but he said you were here before he even entered the ship but.....he made it so..." Ryakk stared at Rotor intently awaiting his reply (why am i so intrigued by this?) he pondered to himself

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal