Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A good day for beer. [Rina!]  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: A good day for beer. [Rina!]
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2011, 10:44:53 am »
That got both Val and Shiloh's attention, heads swiveling to focus on Finaa.

"Can I come?" Shiloh blurted, visions of bikini-clad, soaped-up barely legals dancing in his head. They also had bigger breasts and shapelier legs in his fantasy, and they had to bend over a lot more than was necessary for washing a dragon. It was beautiful. "T'watch? I mean, uh, supervise."

"Are they taking male volunteers?" Val added, deadpan. "Because I may not be able to reach the high places, but if they need someone to hold the supplies and deliver them around, I'm game. It's a very important job and I would be totally willing to sacrifice my valuable study time for the cause."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2011, 08:48:02 pm »
Finaa laughed. She couldn't help it, they were both so excited. She snuggled closer to Shiloh, shaking her head, "Sorry, I don't think boys are allowed. You can ask? But I am pretty sure it's ladies only."

Tilting her head back, she reached up to poke Shiloh's cheek, "Besides, you would just try and sleep with them. And the dragon would never get washed. And Gabe would probably kill you for sleeping with his sister."

Finaa had never met her, but she knew she was a gracie. Gabe talked about her a little, kept saying she should meet her.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 08:32:44 pm »
Shiloh mock-pouted and gave Finaa's side a playful squeeze. "Yeah? An' wha's wrong with that, huh? If they're hot, yeah, I'd fuck 'em. More'n once, too. Gabe's sister hot?" he asked with a teasing grin. Like hell he'd touch that, though. Didn't wanna deal with flipping out a superior, and there were plenty of chicks that weren't connected to some Pilot or other. It just wasn't worth it.

"Take pics at least, eh?"

Val gave an exaggerated sigh and leaned back in his chair. "A shame. And rather sexist, I might add. Oh well, at least it sounds like fun," he said, taking a swig of beer.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 04:52:16 pm »
Finaa started laughing, leaning against him and shaking her head, "Oh, Shiloh. Never change. And yes, I promise I'll take pictures." She glanced over at Val, "Why? You want to wash a dragon? I'll let Nuriel know you want to scrub him."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2011, 08:10:21 pm »
"Whaaat?" Shiloh asked, totally not seeing what was funny about that. He was serious and it was a totally legit question!

Val just chuckled and shot Finaa a sly look. "I wasn't really thinking about the dragon. But if that's what it takes...sure."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2011, 05:25:14 pm »
"I'm sure you weren't. Perverts, both of you." Finaa laughed and reached over, lightly twaping Val on the head, "Well, at least you two agreed on something."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2011, 01:22:49 pm »
Both Shiloh and Val whipped around to look at each other, Shiloh with an expression of horror and Val with an expression of disgust. Turning their attention back to Finaa, Val spoke first.

"That doesn't mean anything."

"Yeah, tha' ain't fair, can't not agree on tha' one!" Shiloh added, scowling. No way he was like some arrogant, prissy rich kid!

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2011, 07:55:17 pm »
"Oh geeze! It's not the end of the world to agree!" Finaa rolled her eyes, amused by their reactions. Both of them were children, "Let it be a lesson that you always have something in common with someone."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2011, 12:28:09 am »
Val just gave a noncommittal grunt, but though he tried to hide it he cracked a small, wry grin. "You would have made a good preschool teacher."

Shiloh only rolled his eyes.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2011, 04:25:34 pm »
"Sometimes I feel like one. Both of you are acting like babies. I don't see why you both don't just unzip, compare dicks and move on." It just amazed her sometimes, how childish boys could be. Couldn't just hang out and enjoy a beer. No, they had to bicker.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2011, 07:07:44 pm »
Shiloh gave Finaa a blank, confused look, then shrugged and started to undo his fly. "Well, I guess I--"

"Not literally, you idiot!" Val snapped, smacking his hand against his forehead, and Shiloh's confusion deepened. He looked between Val and Finaa, feeling like he was missing something.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2011, 11:03:56 pm »
Finaa spewed beer everywhere when Shiloh started to unzip. She couldn't help it, laughing and trying to keep it from going up her nose, "Shy! No baby! I was being facetious. Just, come on. Is it that hard to get along?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2011, 02:47:58 pm »
"What? Feces? Th' fuck?" Shiloh said, mouth dropping open as he stared at Finaa with something close to horror. He didn't know how shit had come into the conversation or when and felt he must have missed that part.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2011, 03:12:44 pm »
"Feces? What? Shiloh, facetious. It means it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously." Finaa laughed, leaning over and kissing his cheek, "We have got to expand your vocabulary Shy."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2011, 04:05:55 pm »
"M'vocab's fine," Shiloh muttered, shooting Val a dark look for laughing at him. "Ya understand me, right? Just 'cause I don't talk all pretty..."

But the kiss on the cheek softened the blow. Plus, it was Finaa. She was about the only person that could get away with that, though his cheeks had still heated up over the mess up.

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2011, 11:28:06 am »
"You do talk just fine. But sometimes its nice to at least know the words, even if you don't know the words." Finaa turned and gave Val a dark look that promised things would not go well for him if he didn't stop laughing right then.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2011, 11:02:51 am »
Val wisely snapped his mouth shut.

Shiloh gave an uncomfortable shrug. The main reason he didn't try to learn new words was because people tended to laugh when he fucked it up, which made him feel stupid, so he just stuck with what he did know. "Yeah. I guess. Uh...whassat word again? Feceshus? Means a joke?"

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2011, 04:36:10 pm »
"It's a weird word. I doubt most people know it. It means, yeah. Like a joke or not serious." Finna smiled, "It's not com-" She was cut off when Shiloh's phone rang, the tone that meant it was an official message.

"Aw, that probably means our fun is over, huh?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2011, 08:47:00 pm »
The phone made Shiloh jump, and then let out a low groan, fumbling to check his alert. "Aww, fuck...really?" He let out a sigh, looking back to Finaa.

"Yeah...gotta bounce. But look, ya keep th' beer an' enjoy, alright?" he said, leaning in and kissing her on the lips. "Ya want I'll bring harder stuff next time?"

Anonymous

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2011, 09:15:35 pm »
"Doesn't matter to me! Though, as you are abandoning me early, I think I'll demand to lick it off you next time." Finaa kissed Shiloh back, then shooed him out the door.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal