Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A cacophony of characters!  (Read 2629 times)

Anonymous

A cacophony of characters!
« on: March 05, 2010, 06:16:26 pm »
[center:14xzlibf]All of my characters are pretty much open all the time. Liquid time for the win! If there are any characters you want to know more about or ones you like, but aren't sure about a plot, just let me know! I'm happy to discuss things! Yay plots![/center:14xzlibf]

Characters with a  :heart:  are ones I really wanna get into threads

[center:14xzlibf]Aedolis[/center:14xzlibf]

Andreas - The lead singer of the band Mind Haze. Mind Haze isn't real big, but Andreas doesn't really mind. He's really laid back, a total drug addict and loves people. He's spends his time in the lower levels of Haviah and is up for anything. Fans, rivals, parties, whatever. He's good if you have a problem character because Andreas is hard to annoy and he bounces back from most things. As part siren, Andreas has some tiny vestigial wings on his back and the ability to turn people on when he sings.

Zoe "Bliss"  :heart:  - A stripper that works for Opal. She has a bit of Ifrit in her. She's a straight forward, ballsy party girl that is just starting to think she wants a little more out of her life than a good time. She is a bit of a geek and adores socially awkward boys.

Bobby - He's pretty, dumb and eager to please. He works in the Citadel's infirmary at the front desk, checking people in. He's got the bad habit of often not being at the desk, but he always answers the phone.

[center:14xzlibf]Pilots[/center:14xzlibf]

Bartolomeu - Yet another Pilot. Bart is a Royal and pretty laid back. He's up for meeting and interacting with Pilots or having a mission or some such. He's good for action or just talking. His dragon, Nuriel, is a bit of a playful sadist and loves making people uncomfortable so he can see what happens. Bart can pretty much show up anywhere. He’s awesome like that.

Christian - He's a bad boy with some charm that likes a good time and doesn't take shit from people. He's good for irritating introverts or messing around here or there. Cousin to Gabriel and Rachel. He’s a bit of a sadist and enjoys screwing with people. He hates being ignored and learned at a young age that negative attention was better than no attention at all.

Alaric  :heart:  - Alaric is a weird looking hermaphrodite, geeky Pilot. He loves video games and is an avid WoW player. He’s a little shy at first, but underneath his painfully awkward exterior, there is still a lot of awkward, but he is much more extroverted and playful. He has a love of cartoons and cooking and being a giant dweeb.

Sabela  :heart:  - Everyone's favorite Pilot :heart: Sabela is one of the most well known of the Pilots, mostly for being a party girl and a complete bitch. She's pretty nasty, but I am up for ruining her day all over the place. She can pop up just about anywhere she needs to be.

Malachi  :heart:  - Malachi is a Minister, looking to move through the ranks and become the Director. He's trained as a sniper, though he has never been very good at the physical side of things. He's much more of a paper pusher. He can be a little cold at first, and has a sarcastic sense of humor, but over all, he likes people.

[center:14xzlibf]Candidates[/center:14xzlibf]

Finaa - Finaa is a newly promoted Stage 4 candidate. As well as a shapeshifting empath. She's pretty friendly and really needs some more friends. She loves people and she can be a sympathetic ear or a friendly helper for younger staged candidates. Lots of jiggly fun xD She is very maternal and always wants to stick her nose in and help. She is mentored by Gabriel

Eli - Stage 3 candidate. He's pretty laid back and generally friendly. He has a lot of the same views as his hippy mother, believing in the power of positive energy. He's an artist savant and loves creating art of all kinds. And a shameless flirt and total people person. His father is Pilot Royal Garrett Griffin.

[center:14xzlibf]Teinar[/center:14xzlibf]

Storm - The leader of a bike gang in Teinar. He's friendly, reckless and had bad tastes in names when he was younger.

[center:14xzlibf]Space Stations[/center:14xzlibf]

Papillion - My tiny, pudgy oddball space pirate. She's super friendly, lacks anything in the way of fear and loves a good time. She is part of the crew of the Blackjack Diva, her official job being “Person Who Stands Next To Nathan To Make Him Look Taller”, though she generally does odd jobs around the ships, able to do a bit of anything.

Alexis - Laid back, vain, surfer boy esk mechanic. He's a werewolf, somewhat dumb and very food oriented. He loves people and just wants ta hang out brah! 8D He has recently joined the Blackjack Diva as their mechanic

Alice - She's my bounty hunter/Space Pirate/Smuggler/Whatever job she can find girl. Bubbly, friendly, pretty and about as smart as a rock. She loves people and loves being around them, she gets uncomfortable when alone, as she likes having someone she can have to tell her what to do. Currently she is being recruited by Mouse.

Bhaskara  :heart:  - He's my lazy space naga. He lives on Cancer and officially is a food goods provider for ships. In reality, he makes his money has a buyer and seller of black market and stolen goods. He hates leaving his sun lap, kind of a pedophile and can be rather grumpy with people. But he’s generally bored and desperate for contact.

Akashi - She's my cannibalistic witch doctor/voodoo queen sort of character. She's highly practical and doesn't have much of a moral compass. She has a serious weakness for pretty things and likes to tease people. She can tell fortunes very accurately, though often very cryptically.

Reet - Full name: Margarita. He's a half-drow street rat from Cancer. He does what he needs to do to survive and help out his mom. He is loud and totally not afraid to shame himself if it saves his skin. Haven't gotten to play him much, so am still figuring him out.

Liam :heart: - A geeky, friendly TOPZ Gunner that likes to crossdress in his spare time and talk about his 20th level paladin. I haven't gotten to play him yet and really want too!

[center:14xzlibf]Edanith[/center:14xzlibf]

Benedict  :heart:  - My frontier cowboy <3 Scruffy and gruff. Really that's all I know about him yet.

Icarus - The mayor of a small frontier town, Icarus has a flair for drama and theatrics. He's a bad man and enjoys playing that up. He rules with an iron fist, but for the most part, as long as people obey, there isn't a problem. Adores having new faces to preform for and mess with.

Zion - Leader of an outlaw gang. Zion is cheerful, bubbly and loves to have a good time.

[center:14xzlibf]Wanders[/center:14xzlibf]

Briar - The extroverted, perky and utterly vain ringmaster of The Circus!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:58:08 am by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: A cacophony of characters!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 04:14:44 am »
Well the thread I was in seems to have completely died, so I'm on the lookout for a new plot too. I'm quite interested in Blank - might be fun to shove Jem in to a situation with her. But if you see potential for a story with Jem and another of your characters, I'm all ears. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 09:39:04 am »
Well, if you can figure out a way for Jem to have gotten into Midhaven, that could be fun. It's in the forgotten lower levels of Adeolis and it isn't easy to get out of Adeolis once you are inside.

If that's okay with you, I am always up for playing Blank!

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 12:46:26 pm »
Hmm... Midhaven would seem like a likely place for Jem to end up in given her constant quest to discover interesting creatures. Would you like to start a thread, or shall I?

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 01:55:35 pm »
Why don't you? I have finals crunch until next tuesday, so I wont really be able to post until then. Once that's over, I'll be on it like white on rice

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 11:12:07 pm »
Added some new characters! Go! Grabs them!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 11:31:08 pm »
I know we have some plots going right now, but I'm kinda a plotty demon and I can never have enough. (Plus I just have a bunch of characters and I wanna DO stuff.) :D I've already got a thread moving with Joker and Papillion. I'm not sure who Nathan is, but it'd be cool if they actually go to wherever that map ends up taking them. xD

I kinda wanna do more stuff with my candidates, so anything to do with them would be up my alley. Not sure what all there is to do, since I'm still feeling my way around but I got Sascha and Bellamy so far. I've been thinking of an idea for a third one...

I also want to do more with my mages, but I don't think you had anybody in the area. xD

But yeah. Candidate stuff of any kind = good. You know Sascha. He's the way-to-cheerful dumbass who failed at impressing Atara and blabbered his face off at Nika and his friend.

And Bellamy is the "bah people" type.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 11:35:41 pm »
Nathan is Tal's character xD So that would be up to her, but I would be all over it like white on rice.

As for candidates 8D YAY! I luffs mine! Nika you have met xD He's hard to deal with, being a sociopath and all. He's trying though xD Atara you have also met xD She's kind of a bitch and likes making people squirm.

Really, it all depends on what you want xD I would love to try Eli out, as I haven't played him yet. He and Sascha would probably get along, but I wouldn't know what to have them do xD Though Bellamy looks fun 8D omg xD I can't piiick!

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 12:04:42 am »
One day, then! If Tal wants to, that is! I don't like pushing people to do anything and I'm way flexible so something else will pop into my brain with the right inspiration.

Gah! I'm indecisive, tooooo! I'm greedy, I wanna try everything. xD It's so sad. Writing that thread with Atara, I was feeling poor Sascha's awkwardness. He's all trying too hard to be cool when he's clearly not. Hahaha! We can totally try Eli and Sascha. I'm not sure what they can do, either. That's what I mean when I say I'm still feeling things out. I'm not sure what all it is I can have people do yet. Like training exercises? Breaks? General blabbery? Is Eli at the party? Maybe he can run into Sascha being a dope there. I don't know if Bellamy would be there otherwise I would have offered him. I think he'd sit it out unless it was mandatory, though he can still do something DURING the party if Eli wasn't at the party?

Wait, what stage is Eli? 3, right? Bellamy just made stage 3, too. He's been working on his "teamwork" issues. (Well I read up on the ROTE wiki that stage 3 was emphasizing teamwork or something, so if I'm wrong, smack me. xD) Bellamy's not friendly, but it's not because he purposely wants to be an ass but more of a defense mechanism. Kinda the whole "everybody's out to get me, so I'll block them out from the start" type of thing.

Sorry for the rambling. I'm thinking while I type. Bad habit, it's what I call brainstorming.

Okay, since you've mentioned Nika, Atara, and Eli, I'll just address them:

For Sascha:

Nika: So Sascha already knows Nika, so he could see him somewhere and go bother him with more chattyness. I don't know where this would be. It could just be some random hallway, it could be at that party if Nika's there, and he's feeling like a total ass. Also, the training Sascha promised to do with Vaughan that Nika's tagging along with. We should do that sometime, whenever Draco's off hiatus.

Atara: He was definitely trying to impress her with his uber awesomeness and failed, so I think he'll be too embarrassed to show his face around her anymore. Which isn't to say they'll never talk again, because personally, I like putting my characters in situations where they aren't comfortable. xD

Eli: If there's a reason to talk to or help somebody, Sascha's there. So if Eli has some kinda trouble, he'll want to help. Or if they get stuck together to do something, Sascha would automatically try to make the best of it and be friends. Or if he needs healing for some reason. Although Sascha's been told directly by a Pilot that he's not supposed to heal anybody...

For Bellamy:

Nika: Bellamy is naturally suspicious of all people. Nika doesn't seem to like people either. I'm not even SURE how that would go. xD Maybe if we forced them to do something together (I force characters into situations they normally wouldn't be in sometimes. Can you tell?) like if for some reason Bellamy was assigned to help with something, maybe he'd have to show him how to do something or even just find a book in a library or a lost object, or etc.

Atara: I don't think he'd like her at all. Which is already humorous. Any sort of challenges or personal space issues like she was doing with Sascha would annoy him.

Eli: I think I mentioned something about the two of them earlier.

Anything you have to add is awesome. I'm up for anything. I know it's hard to pick. We can eeny meeny miney mo it if we have to.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 12:09:32 am »
Oh god xD So many choices xD I would actually like Nika and Sascha to interact again. I'm trying to get Nika socialized more xD He needs it or he'll fail the program. He just doesn't understand people and the stress of being around them all the time is getting to him

And Eli would totally be at that party! 8D They can run into each other there!

So...Eli and Bellamy then? And maybe Atara and Bellamy xD Because that might be fun. She loves making people flip.

<__< Is that too many?

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 12:22:44 am »
THERE IS NEVER TOO MANY

All right. I'm trying to sort this in my head:

Eli and Sascha at the party (unless you meant Bellamy and Eli at the party?)
Nika and Sascha somewhere
Bellamy and Eli ...?
Atara and Bellamy because it's funny xD

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 12:25:33 am »
That looks about right xD Maybe Eli and Bellamy could have a group project in a class they have to work on or something?

Now I have to figure out what Eli is wearing to the party xD (And yes, I meant him and Sascha at the party)

And someday, we do need to have Atara and Sascha run into each other again xD

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 12:34:49 am »
Group project works for me. What kind of project would it be?

Yessss. Atara and Sascha shall meet again! Muwhaha. (Sorry, Sascha. xD)

Should we go halvsies? You start 2, I start 2? Do you have a preference about which ones to start?

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 10:25:51 am »
Not a clue what kind of project xD Maybe something physical they have to build? That would be fun to see them working on it?

You start the party one because I still need to figure out Eli's costume xD And....um....Atara and Bellamy? I'll start Nika and Sascha and Eli and Bellamy?

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 11:17:07 am »
Well, I have posted my two 8D

Anonymous

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2010, 10:02:38 pm »
I still have oodles of free characters! Go go go! Snatch some up <3

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 12:57:59 pm »
I still have lots of characters free and open <3 I would love to get them into more threads

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2011, 12:37:21 am »
I have added some new characters 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 02:52:16 pm »
*evil smile*
Annara has a... special... history with Mordecais, it would be interesting to see what would happen should the authorities try to force her to accept another, namely Jay.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal