Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Don't you wanna see these clothes on me (Rhi)  (Read 863 times)

Anonymous

Don't you wanna see these clothes on me (Rhi)
« on: February 15, 2010, 01:10:56 am »
Sabela's heels clicked loudly against the floor of the ATC. They were new and she rather liked them, a black ankle heel that helped show off her long, slender legs when combined with her mini dress. And it was working if the stares from the male candidates were any indication. With Shiloh graduated, she hadn’t been down in this part of the ATC for a while.

Without bothering to know, the Pilot opened the door to Arrow’s room and entered. The girl had asked her for her help in looking nicer and Sabela was happy to help. She quite enjoyed making the world a prettier place. And she was the one having to look at Arrow.

“I’ve arrived. I hope you took that shower like I asked. Best to start from the bottom up.” She set the large bags she had been carrying onto one of the beds and looked around, “Let’s start with clothes. I brought some, but we should go over what you have first.” It was like Viola all over again, though her little sister didn’t seem to ever listen. How they were related was a mystery to Sabela,

Arrow was still in the bathroom and half dressed, having just pulled on her uniform pants and started to pull on her undershirt, when she heard her dorm room open. At first she thought it was maybe her roommate--but then Sabela's voice rang out and she jumped a mile. Ack! She was like a minute or two early!

"Y-yeah! I showered!" she called, wrestling with her shirt. In her hurry she'd put it on wrong--put her head or arm through the wrong hole somewhere--and now she was stuck. Grunting, she tried to pull her head free but ended up trapped with her arms up and the shirt bunched around her head. Shoot! She tugged at it, blushing hard. She did not want to go out there like this! But...she really couldn't move. It didn't help that she hadn't dried herself off completely; that only made the fabric stick that much more.

This was ridiculous. And it looked like there was really only one way out...

"Uh...P-Pilot Llown...?" She grimaced. She could not believe she had to ask this, not of a Pilot, not of Sabela, and she felt the shame burning clear up to her ears and down her chest.
*"I, uh...I need some help..."

“What?” Sabela assumed the girl meant besides the obvious need for help that had brought Sabela here in the first place. She headed to the bathroom door, pressing it open. And stared. Then started to snicker. It wasn’t long before she burst out laughing.

It was just too funny. Arrow was like some retarded puppy and it was cute in a way. The Pilot moved closer, grabbing the shirt and maneuvering the fabric along the girls arms, helping her untangle, “You really do need help. And call me Sabela.”

It took some effort, but soon Arrow was freed. Well, under her clothes wasn’t too bad. Sabela’s blue eyes slid over Arrow’s thin frame. There was some definite potential there and she did seem to have good skin.

This was so embarrassing, and it didn't help that Sabela was just laughing at her! Arrow closed her eyes and willed herself to just sink into the floor and vanish from existance, arms going limp--which made her look that much more ridiculous in her hunched over, trapped state. Finally, though, Sabela began to actually help her and it was a relief when she finally got free.

She quickly shook out her shirt and then slipped it back on--properly this time. She didn't think she'd ever stop blushing and she couldn't quite bring herself to look at Sabela. Smooth, Arrow! Really smooth! Way to impress her...

"Thank you, Sabela," she said when she felt she could talk without bursting into flames, keeping her voice polite and formal. Always speak to Pilots properly; that's what kept you from getting smashed legs.

“Well, now that you are finished trying new ways to wear your shirt, lets go over your clothes. In your case, it is probably a blessing you’ll be in uniform most of the time.” Sabela never wore the Pilot uniform unless she had too. She loved her clothes too much.

Heading back into the main room, Sabela looked around, “Alright then. Clothes. Which ones are yours?”

Following Sabela back out into the room, Arrow shot a nervous look Sabela's way, chewing on the inside of her cheek. Go over her clothes? What was there to go over? Guess she'd find out, though she was kind of dreading what Sabela might say. "Uh, these ones here," Arrow said, walking over to the closet and pointing out her side of it. There wasn't much there, as she hadn't had a chance to bring much with her, but what was there consisted of jeans and t-shirts and a pair of old sneakers.

"I didn't bring that much..." she said, tossing a glance over to the bed where Sabela had put the clothes she'd brought.

“…” Sabela stared, her nose wrinkling in disgust, “This is…it? Oh…no. This…no. Really, are you trying to look like a boy? Because these are only slightly better then being boys clothes.” He foot nudged the sneakers slightly, “Are these your only shoes?”

She flipped though the clothes, tossing a large number of them into a pile on the floor, “Do any of these even fit you well? You are shorter then I am, and I would swim in some of these.” All the jeans made it into the pile. Sabela hated loose jeans. Once she was done, all that was left was a few t-shirts.

“Those. Get burned. I can’t believe you thought they were a good idea. I am hoping you brought all your bad clothes, for whatever reason.” Stepping over the pile, Sabela started to go through the bag, “Here, try these one. They should fit.” Arrow’s file had her measurements and Sabela was a good judge of size. There were a few pairs of jeans, two mini skirts, one knee length skirt and a number of tops. Plus three pairs of shoes, two of them low heels.

Again the boy comment. Arrow winced, but it didn't sting as much this time around--probably because she had something else to distract her this time around, such as Sabela riffling through her clothes, or maybe just because she was numb after the initial blow. At Sabela's question, all Arrow could do was give a guilty nod. "Yeah..." And they were comfortable shoes, too! She'd had them for over a year so they were all broken in and perfect.

And then Sabela was off, and a distressing number of clothes were ending up on the floor--in what Arrow could only assume was the reject pile which--BURN THEM?! Arrow whirled on Sabela. "W-what?! Don't burn them!" she blurted before she could help it, even as she took the clothes Sabela offered her. "They're comfortable--or you could give them away! But don't burn them!" That just seemed such a waste--and she actually liked a lot of those shirts! And those jeans! She didn't want to get rid of them...

And then she saw the length of those mini skirts. Arrow's eyes widened and she held one up. "Wear this here?"

“I wouldn’t inflict these one some poor, unsuspecting person. They get burned.” And that way there was no chance Arrow might try and keep any of them. Really, they were just gross, “I don’t really care if they are comfortable. They are ugly. I don’t know why people seem to think something must be hideous in order to be comfortable. You can keep the sneakers, but, those are only to be worn when working out until we get you a new pair.”

Sabela smiled, “Of course. Where else would you wear it? Stop being such a baby and try it on.”
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Don't you wanna see these clothes on me (Rhi)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 01:07:04 am »
Arrow sighed and took the skirt, shifting it in her hands and knowing better than to argue further about her old clothes being burned--much as she didn't like it. "Well, ah, I mean...wear this in the ATC, ma'am?" she asked, trying not to grimace. "It's not dress code..." But even as she spoke, she was wriggling out of her uniform pants and slipping the skirt on. It was waaay shorter than she was used to; she hardly ever wore skirts, though. Truth be told, she was self-conscious of her white legs.

“Well, that’s what your days off are for.” Sabela titled her head, studying Arrow, “You’ll be stuck in the uniform most of the time. But it’s nice to have some cute clothes when you want to show off.” She motioned Arrow to turn around, studying her, “You have decent legs, don’t be afraid to show them off.”

Decent legs. Arrow flushed, not sure whether to take that as a compliment or not. Decent tended to just mean 'passable'. She turned as instructed, glancing over her shoulder at Sabela. "People used to ask me if I ever wore shorts under blacklight," she muttered, not all too enthused. How was she supposed to even sit in this thing?

“Well, pale is in. Sunlight isn’t healthy.” Sabela didn’t go outside Haviah often and when she did, she found it distasteful. “Besides, who cares what they think? It’s all about how you feel. Being pretty isn’t about what I say or what anyone else does. You’re pretty because you feel pretty. I don’t give a fuck if people like what I’m wearing. I do, and I know I look good in it and it shows.”

"It is?" Arrow asked, blinking. Well, she hardly paid attention to fashion trends (which showed) so she guessed she'd missed out where pale was good. Still, it was easier said than done to not care about what your peers thought of you, and...waitaminute! "Well...I better care what they think...one of them's a Pilot," she said with a small smile, turning to look herself over in the mirror. Alright, she had to admit, it /did/ look pretty good...but it was also hard not to see all of her own flaws. She tilted her head thoughtfully, trying to keep what Sabela said in mind, that it wasn't so much about what you looked like but how you felt... "I think it feels alright. Just how do you move without flashing everyone?"

“Ah, well, that is the trick.” Sabela beamed at the girl, Moving over to the bed, “The trick is to not stretch your legs too far open when you walk. Talk smaller steps, that keeps the skirt from riding too high. And with a few more touches, boys will start actually noticing you.”

Trying out the whole taking shorter steps thing as instructed, Arrow followed after Sabela and was managed to make it there without too much skirt tugging. Guh, she still felt practically naked...

The boy comment got her mind right off the skirt. "Oh, uh, actually...there kinda maybe already is one..."

“Don’t touch it. The more you touch your clothes, the worse you look. Walk confidently and don’t worry about it. The skirt isn’t short enough for you to flash anyone unless you take huge….man strides.”

Sabela lifted one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows, “Oh? Really? Do tell. If there is one thing I excel at, it’s men.”

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 02:27:23 pm »
"Well...his name's Fin," Arrow said, keeping her hands down at her sides so she didn't feel compelled to keep picking at the skirt. "He's a candidate a couple Stages higher than me and we've kinda already gone on a date. We hit it off pretty well."

She flashed a dopey grin after that, unable to hide the giddiness despite her massive understatement. They'd kissed! More than once! And Fin had gone all mushy and they were already planning another date. It was still pretty hard to believe, that she had a boyfriend. An actual boyfriend. Her! She'd thought she'd never get one. "So...yeah! We're going out now"."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 03:19:43 pm »
The girls obvious excitement was adorable and Sabela smiled at her, "See. Next date you'll be thanking me for giving you that skirt. Boys like to see some skin." And Arrow was already starting to look better in something with shape! Why did girls seem to think hiding their curves under baggy clothes was a good idea.

"Well, that has clothes and shoes settled. Next, that hair. I'm going to bring in my stylist to do something with it. Until then..." Rummaging through the bags she had brought, Sabela pulled out a hair straighter, "At least use this." She fixed the girl with a look, "Everyday. It doesn't take that long and I expect you to be using it."

Then the green haired Pilot brightened, "Now is my favorite part! Makeup! Do you know how to use it at all?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 10:29:26 pm »
"Uh-uh," Arrow replied with a shake of her head, setting the hair-straightener aside on the counter-top. She'd never even used a hair-straightener before! Prior to this, using a hair-dryer and brushing her hair had been good enough for her, and some days she skipped one or the other. Make-up? She could never be bothered. The most she owned was lip gloss, and she'd played around with eyeliner before with disastrous results because, no, she had no idea what she was doing.

"I always heard it gave you wrinkles and acne," she added without thinking. Then her eyes popped and she looked up fast, flushing. "But, uh, you have really clear skin."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 01:15:36 am »
That got a sharp look from the fashion icon. Sabela gave a little toss of her perfect hair and set out a smaller bag filled with makeup. As she has suspected, Arrow was going to be the ultra light concealer, but that should work well enough.

A little while later, Arrow was made over, with careful and easy instructions on exactly what Sabela had done to her and why. She had done the girls eyes a little more dramatically then she would probably want to wear around the ATC, but she couldn't help herself. The girl had beautiful eyes and they just popped when accented.

Looking her over, Sabela nodded, "Yes, that looks good. See, you are pretty once you put some effort in. You might actually lose your virginity this year."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 01:28:07 pm »
Arrow couldn’t stop staring at herself in the mirror, hardly able to believe the face staring back at her was hers. She kept turning her head this way and that to look at herself from all angles, and suddenly the whole concept of wearing make-up wasn’t a bad one at all. It seemed pretty easy, too—the hard part would be not touching her face or rubbing her eyes.

She turned back to Sabela when she spoke, then flushed a little as Fin entered her thoughts. “Oh, uh…thank you,” she said with  a smile, shoving the thought away fast, because she was in the presence of a Pilot and she didn’t want her hearing that.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 11:23:23 pm »
Arrow wasn’t fast enough and Sabela caught a flash of some boy fluttering through the girls thoughts. The little girl was lusting after some boy. How adorable. Smiling, she adjusted the girls hair a bit around her shoulders, “Oh? Who was that boy? Someone you have a crush on?”

Nothing made Sabela happier than gossip. Well, very few things anyway. Maybe getting laid would help the girl get a spine.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 11:25:33 pm »
Arrow jolted like she'd been zapped and her cheeks went a shade darker. Sure she'd already told Sabela about him, but she could see him, too? Oh, jeez. What else could she see? The last thing she wanted was Sabela looking in on something more...private.

"Oh, uh, that was Fin," she admitted, and cracked a smile. "The one I went on a date with."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 11:39:15 am »
"Awwww. How sweet. It's always nice to find someone you can connect to here." She studied the girl's face in the mirror, pleased. She had done a good job, Arrow looked pretty decent.

"Tell me about him. How was the date?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 04:25:43 pm »
There didn't seem any point in skipping the details; Sabela could just look into her head and get them herself. "I think it went alright," she said, reaching up to rub at her face--but remembering just in the nick that she had makeup on. "I mean, we talked a lot, about a lot of stuff, and had a lot in common. And he's really nice and really cute and really cool, and, well...he kissed me."

She looked up at Sabela hopefully. "So...I think that's a pretty good sign? He texted me about another date."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 04:28:21 pm »
"Mmmm. Yes. It's impressive he liked you with your current look. Just think of how much he'll like you when you are actually pretty." Sabela reached down and brushed away a smudge of Arrow's eyeliner, "Though don't act to eager. Let the boy dangle. Remember, woman have all the power. Men want what we have, they just try and make you forget that."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 03:10:53 pm »
"Let him dangle? What do you mean?" Arrow gave a thoughtful frown. "I mean, won't he just...think I'm not interested if I do that?"

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2011, 06:31:46 pm »
"The point is that you don't care. Flirt a little, let him think he has a chance, but don't be to eager. Make him work to get between your legs." Sabela tisked and took a seat, watching Arrow, "Don't ever let them think they have the power."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 07:03:43 pm »
Arrow's frown deepened. "But...I do care," she said, fidgeting with her hands. "And what if it scares him off? Going hot and cold like that? I don't wanna drive him away; I like him, and..." Color rose in her cheeks but she pressed onward.

"And it's not like I'm gonna just give it up or anything, but I just...I wanna be his friend, too."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 04:23:39 pm »
Sabela stared down at the girl, slightly startled. That was just so cute. She couldn't be serious, yet she very much was. Sabela gave a shrug and a small laugh, "Ah. One of those types. I can't say I know much or care much about something like that. All...serious and that. It's cute you like someone that much. No wonder you're still a virgin."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 06:35:24 pm »
Arrow's blush darkened and she looked away, clearing her throat. "Is...that a bad thing? Liking someone that much?"

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2011, 04:56:22 pm »
"I don't like ever giving anyone that much power over me. It's distasteful." Sabela wrinkled her nose, "But, if that is what you want, go for it. Don't let anyone stop you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 11:01:58 pm »
"Huh?" Arrow furrowed her brow in confusion. When she thought of dating people, power never factored into her thoughts. She kind of always thought of it as a pairing of equals, and Fin never felt controlling or anything. "That doesn't sound like Fin. But yeah, it's too late now, anyway!" she added with a laugh.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2011, 10:31:51 pm »
"It's the same with everyone. If you want them, they hold all the power." Sabela glanced up at the mirror in the room, studying her reflection and liking what she saw, "But if they want you, you hold all the power."

With a small tisking sound, Sabela shook her head, "Too late? Already confessed your panty wetting feelings? Too bad."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal