Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The little poke to post thread!  (Read 518 times)

Anonymous

The little poke to post thread!
« on: December 21, 2009, 05:07:43 pm »
okay, I figured since this used to be used very effectively on an old board I went to, This would be a good idea for this board just for the sake of communication. essentially, its just to let people know that you would like them to post.

First, however, is a basic rule: BE NICE AND CONSIDERATE. this is just to let them know you would like to post, not to harrang them about how they have not. If it becomes a problem, Ill ask the mods to lock the thread faster then a bank vault and that will be that.

Soooooo that being said, my first poke will be.....

Thread: White Wind Awakening
Person: My (new) buddy Rhi!
Note: This is just a notice that the thread is up and running, I know your busy, so take your time and respond when you are ready!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: The little poke to post thread!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 01:59:05 am »
You could always just reply to my post while we're waiting for Rhi - I'm sure one or two posts won't leave her behind. In fact it might give her more to write about - I expect her first post would end up being pretty similar to mine otherwise.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 07:16:39 am »
good point. alright, Ill work on that next then!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 10:31:54 am »
Yeah, don't worry! You guys can post and I'll jump in. ^^ I'm a little busy right now with the holidays and such, but don't let me hold ya up--I'll jump in as soon as I can!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 10:36:34 am »
Alright, sounds good! Ill keep things moving then. thanks for the update!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal