Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: What's your flavor? ;p  (Read 668 times)

Anonymous

What's your flavor? ;p
« on: March 03, 2009, 09:54:46 am »
...No, not you the player. Your characters. :3

What flavor ice cream would embody your characters' persona? What sort of sorbet would perfectly describe your character, and what sort of icy treat would illustrate their personality? Get creative! :D

Fala: Lime sorbet. Tart, unbelievably sour, and gives a real good kick to the mouth (with her sarcasm and body). And still, the curious individuals keep coming back for another taste. ;p

Go, go, go! :D Try making one for each of your beloved RP babies!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: What's your flavor? ;p
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 09:59:46 am »
Idina: She would be some sort of strawberry thing, with like hot sauce or something! Something sweet but very spicy!

Satori: She would maybe be...like some sort of chocolate cherry thing. Very sweet but dark as well. EDIT: I totally lied. She's a mudslide!

Danica: I'd say this Pilot would be some sort of coffee flavored ice cream. Because she basically injects that shtuff.

Frazier: He would be like double super chocolate wrapped in like a sheet of candy bar. So decadent and horrible for you.

Makani: She would have to be some sort of dangerous ice cream...which I'm not sure exists...

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 05:59:02 pm »
Liv's like rocky road--delicious, but you're never sure if you're going to get a marshmallow or a nut.

;)

Perch:  Strawberry fro yo, straight up.  He's a simple guy.  And the protein builds muscle--very practical.

Neel:  Rum raisin.  Not for everyone.  Lots of alcohol, but then, there are lots of foreign substances in that one.  At least the ice cream has raisins instead of brain nanobots.

Alesku:  Vanilla.  He's a by the book, rule-bound guy.  But there's nothing wrong with vanilla.  It sets off the other flavors.

Hey, I like this game.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 10:18:43 pm »
Marshal: Vanilla. You know what you're getting and it follows the rules, but get a good batch and it's got a nice flavour hit.

Rupi: Pistachio Flavour. Like hell it's going to follow your conventions bitch!

Cory: Chocolate, because all the ladies love it.

Chica: Two biiiiiiig scoops of lime, with a cherry on each one.

Hehe. Fun x3

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 11:26:05 pm »
Alaric: Chocolate vanilla swirl, best of both worlds 8D

Pari: Bubblegum. Bright and colorful and sweet for the first few bites. Then it gets to be too much.

Andreas: Chocolate. Chill and simple and popular

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 01:40:36 pm »
Vesk -  ooh, he's a tough one...  I think Durian.  Most people just won't even bother with him (I wouldn't.  Durian is GODAWFUL).  However, those with peculiar tastes can find something about the Lich that is amazing, particularly the fact that he seems to be a well of knowledge.

Aleis - Cake batter, with a chocolate shell, though you'd never know she was the former 'till the latter was breached.   A bit tough on the outside, but once you get past that assassin thing, she's not quite what you'd expect, considering that she's a rather cheerful and friendly assassin... she's a wierdo at times.

Reyash - Aleis's older brother is probably cactus.  Cactus, you say?  He's equally confusing and interesting to those who do not understand the Chakran's methods of thinking (And few do).  He's an interestingly oddball flavor, though if you get to know him and can put up with him, you may find something you really like, such as a close, loyal, and fierce ally.

Ragnor - Rainbow sherbet.  He's unpredictable at times.  Some would call him bland, being all the same, but those who know him know that he is composed of many things.  Prone to outbursts of laughing, followed by depression, then rage, topped off with a dash of silliness at the end.

??? - He's more of a Drumstick than an ice cream.  He's got a bold chocolate outside, and beneath that exterior lies potential for much more than he is now.  All he needs is a way to get to that delicious center, and he can be amazing.

I had fun with this!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 08:57:20 am »
Again, again!

Ary: She would have to be like a berry swirl something or other, popsicle maybe. Something with lots of colors and lots of sweet.

Kyra: She'd be like the kind of ice cream that had jawbreakers in it or something. Really sweet but kinda dangerous. xD Probably with some really, really hot sauce on top.

Inali: Inali would be like a pina colada, really smooth but she can get you FUBARed.

Crevan: Crevan would probably be the chocolate sauce on ice cream. xD He likes to go everywhere and meet all sorts of interesting ice cream.

Jericho: Cherry Icee. Because it's delicious but sort of unsettling at the same time...cause of the red your mouth turns xDDD.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 03:47:17 pm »
Ooooh, this sounds fun!

Loki: Mint Choc Chip. Cool and smooth, but disrupted by little dark bits.

Reagan: Mango sorbet. Zingy ^^

Dart: Vanilla, since he doesn't like surprises. He'd probably get angry if you dumped lots of sauce on him though. Also probably has a thing against chocolate, because he wants to be loved more! And don't put the scoop in the cone- he doesn't like mess and that's just asking for it.

Ese: Clotted cream ice cream. It's kind of mumsie, I suppose. Comfort food and all.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 05:58:17 pm »
I wanna lick Reagan now.

That is all.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal