Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lost and Unfortunately Found (Rinaaaa <3333)  (Read 612 times)

Anonymous

Lost and Unfortunately Found (Rinaaaa <3333)
« on: August 08, 2009, 10:56:12 pm »
She knew where she wanted to be and her growling stomach definitely knew where it wanted to be. The cafeteria. Unfortunately her feet were not taking her in the right direction to get there apparently. She still wasn't completely used to the layout of the complex which meant she ended up getting lost quite often. Of course when she needed to ask someone for directions or something..they weren't around either. It wasn't far at all.

Sylvi whined a little as her stomach gave a rather loud growl. "Bleh..." Why couldn't finding places here just be easier? It would make more sense and make it so people wouldn't get lost which had to be an inconvenience to more than just the person lost..right? Probably not..of course. Some candidates were missing quite a few screws...yea they weren't just loose..they were missing. Gone and never to be found again. The thought caused her to shudder a little. She really didn't want to end up like that. She liked her sanity right where it was.

Pushing the thoughts away from her mind, she peeked around a corner, staring down the hallway. It looked vaguely like one she had already passed through...then again though...almost all of them looked the same. "Damnit..." she groaned, putting her forehead to the wall then. She wasn't getting anywhere..Going back to her dorm sounded like a good idea then...if she could even remember how to get back there. Which..of course...she couldn't. Sure she'd manage to get there eventually...but trecking through the halls for hours on end did not sound fun at all.

That was it...she'd find someone to tell her how to get to the cafeteria. That was the only way to go. Sylvi nodded to herself and went down the hall she had been peeking at, keeping a close eye out for anyone else that was wandering around.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Lost and Unfortunately Found (Rinaaaa <3333)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 11:01:47 am »
It was always wise to be careful what you think in a building of psychics. Sometimes things happened. As Sylvi worried about what happened to candidates and their missing screws, a girl came around the corner.

Atara had been her long enough that she knew the corridors well, and she was quite fond of the disused ones. Where not many people came and even fewer people cared what went on there. Her uniform didn't fit her well, stretched tight across her chest, but too big for the rest of her skinny frame.

Pale blue eyes landed on the gracie and her lips pulled back into a smile. So much fresh meat to play with. Her eyes slid along Sylvi's body, taking her in. Not as curvy as she normally liked, not like her beautiful Aries or the blond girl. But there was a delicateness to that figure that she liked.

She would play with her, oh yes. Atara changed direction, moving over to the other girl. She wasn't sure she was going to be able to behave for long. It was hard enough with Rachel. Just had to get this one alone, feel out her strength first. Her voice was a soft purr, a little huskier then most girls, "Hi. You look lost." She gave her long, curly white hair a toss so the brunette could see the stripes on her collar, Stage 4.

Moving closer, enough to crowd the smaller girls personal space she slid one hand lightly along the girls arm, pale eyes locked on the other girls darker blue ones, "It can be dangerous to be lost around here."

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 10:24:41 pm »
Her back was to the person watching her so she hadn't noticed that she had just become their prime target. At least not until said person walked up and spoke, causing her to jump a little and quickly spun around, taking a couple steps back. Wow when had they gotten so close? Better yet why hadn't she been paying enough attention to realize it? "Lost..?" Ah that was right! She was lost! This person could help her figure out where she was going..maybe. Just as she was about to say something though the girl's hair was moved out of the way, revealing the stripes on her collar.

Stage 4. Okay so maybe she didn't want to get directions from this person. Of course the Stage 4 candidates had been around longer which increased the probability of their sanity not being in tact. "Ah...well..." She had no idea what to say. Her mind was drawing blanks and really all she wanted to do was just back away, turn around and run. She was new but she wasn't stupid. It was common sense not to mess with candidates in higher stages.

Ah but before she could run...her personal space was invaded and trying to run then would obviously end in failure. She stiffened up when the girl's hand ran along her arm. Yea..she really didn't dare move then. "Ah..yes...it can be...That's why...I was trying to get unlost..." Sylvi said, debating on whether to move away or not. "So...it'd be great...if you could point me in the direction of the cafeteria.."

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 11:33:14 pm »
So pretty. Atara liked the fear she felt off the girl. The new candidates were so easy, they projected their emotions all over the place. She gave a pleased sigh and her hand slid off the girls arm to rest on her waist. So delicate and slender, the curve there so beautiful.

"Now, where would the fun in that be? To just tell you. No no my little fly. You should be careful where you walk. Because now I want to play a game." She moved closer, backing the girl up against the wall, "We are all alone little gracie."

Her other hand came up to cup the girls chin, "So pretty. I love your skin, so clean and smooth." She smiled, licking her full lips, "Now, I can feel your fear. Smell it on you. You want to get away. What will you do for me, to get me to let you go? Hmmm? Make me an offer."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 11:53:29 pm »
Sylvi felt a shiver run down her spine as the hand on her arm moved to her waist. No personal space at all, huh? Now she really regretted not turning and running away. This was just...blah. No no..she wanted no part in this at all. She'd just try to slip away then. Couldn't be too hard right?

Wrong.

Her body stiffened up again on impulse when her back was against the wall. Alone..yea she didn't like the sound of that. She bit on her bottom lip a little, not wanting to say anything out of fear that would just give the crazy chick something to be happy about. When her chin was cupped she automatically smacked the hand away, trying to press herself back against the wall in a feeble attempt to get some kind of space between them. "I'm not offering you anything, crazy." When she realized what she had said, her face paled a little. Oops. What a time to come out and be bold, right? "I mean.....you know I really gotta go now. It was nice chatting with you." she said quickly, some of her words slurring together as she tried to inch away, still against the wall.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 11:22:56 pm »
Crazy.

Atara hated that word. She hissed in rage, eyes narrowing, all the playfulness gone from her face, rage replacing it. Her hand grabbed Sylvi's neck and she squeezed tightly, slamming the girl back against the wall, "Don't call me that!"

It wasn't that she thought she wasn't crazy. Atara knew she was, she knew that this place had twisted her. But she didn't like being reminded of that face. Not by some stupid, perfect skinned, perfect bodied girl.

Her hand slid into one pocket of her uniform, pulling out her toothbrush. The bristles were all gone and one end was wrapped in tape, attaching a shard of mirror to it. The shiv rested against the girl's cheek, Atara grinning widely at her, "If you don't want to play my game then, I guess we might as well cut to the end..." She giggled then, amused by her pun, "Or do you want to apologize? Grovel and beg me?"

The point of the shiv pressed into the girls cheek and Atara made a small, shallow slice over her cheek, shivering with pleasure.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 09:20:20 pm »
Sylvi was sure she was just about to slip away with no trouble. She was almost past the girl. Too bad the relief she got from that was short lived because as soon as the thought had crossed her mind she was slammed back against the wall, causing a squeak noise to escape her lips. As soon as she realized her neck was being grabbed as well, her hands automatically went up to try and pry the other girl's hand away.

When someone sharp was pressed against her cheek, (she had been focusing more on getting the hand from her neck), she stiffened up and stared at the other woman, wide eyed. She couldn't grasp the words to say at first, her mind was racing. When she was cut a little though, everything just seemed to stop abruptly. "I-I'll say sorry b..but I don't think groveling and begging is absolutely necessary."

Of course that was what she thought. But compared to this other girl..it was obvious their thoughts were very different. She could only hope that apologizing would be enough.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 09:32:51 pm »
Atara let out a soft purring growl, pressing her hips up against the girls, "That's fine. I don't mind if you want to do this the hard way." She leaned closer, licking the blood from the girls cheek. In the back of her mind, she wondered if she would get in trouble for this.

But she didn't really care. The shiv slid lower, lightly trailing over the girls neck, "Strip." She would have her fun with this one. She hoped she wouldn't break too soon. Keep that lovely attitude of hers. Those were the most fun to play with.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 09:40:28 pm »
Sylvi swallowed dryly. This wasn't turning out well or going how she had hoped it would. Then again she really should've just expected this. She shuddered a little as her cheek was licked and tried to lean her head back or turn it away to prevent the other from doing it. It was nasty and felt weird.

She went still again when she felt the sharp object trailed over her neck. Her face paled a little at the thought that one wrong movement on her part could just end everything. Dying was not on her list of things to do so it obviously wasn't something she was looking forward to happen. "W-What?!" Strip?! Was she serious?! The tone of her voice said she was but Sylvi would just lie to herself for a moment and try and believe she was either joking or she herself hadn't heard the woman right. "S..Strip?! I'm not doing something like that."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 09:28:37 pm »
Atara laughed, low and oddly deep for such a slender girl. The shiv slid down, lightly trailing over the girls breast, "I don't think you have this quite figured out yet. I can do what I want with you. No one is going to save you and you are far to weak to get away."

One knee came up, grinding painfully between Sylvi's legs, "And you will end up in your underwear. Do you want to take you clothes off, or shall I slice them off you?"

Atara kept her eyes on the girls face, watching her expression. She liked playing with them and the tough ones made the best expressions. And this one was so adorable. She didn't seem to realize the situation that she was it.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 03:56:03 pm »
This woman was crazy and creepy. That was it. She really had something wrong in the head. Sylvi frowned a bit and tried to look around a little. The fact that she was right was the bad part. She hadn't seen anyone for a while and even if she had she sort of doubted anyone would help anyway.

She yelped a little when the other grinded a knee between her legs. She bit on her lip again after that. She hadn't wanted to make any noise like that but the action had surprised her and it just came out.

"I-I'm not stripping." Sylvi said quickly. Even if what she said wouldn't matter at all it was worth a shot. If her pyrokenisis weren't so underdeveloped she'd rely on that to get herself away. It'd be her luck though that, if she did use it, she'd burn herself rather than Atara or anything else. "W-Why can't w-we just talk about this..?"

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 05:46:04 pm »
"You lost your chance to talk, little back talking bitch." Atara's pale eyes narrowed, her hand reaching up to jerk the zipper of the other girls jacket down, "That was not an idle threat. You can take your clothes off or I'll slice them off you."

Stupid gracie. With her soft curves and pretty features. And her bad attitude, "Play along and you wont get hurt. It's the life lesson here darlin'. Those with power are better then you."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 05:38:24 pm »
Sylvi frowned and quickly crossed her arms over her chest a little to keep the jacket from being moved anymore. She hadn't even meant to do it. It just happened out of reflex. Something that would no doubt irritated Atara even more. That wouldn't be a good thing...obviously.

She shook her head a little more, still frowning. "I..I'm sorry...I..I'm not doing it."

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2009, 06:51:45 pm »
"Fine by me." Atara grinned, switching her pose, the sharp edge of the point pressed against the side of her throat, arm pressed into her jugular. Her pale eyes slid down to watch as her free hand started to undo the girl's jacket. She wouldn't go too far today. Just a little bit of play.

Scare the little thing a little. Stalk her. Atara would punish her, play with her. Mess with her little head. What was the fun of being a candidate if you weren't teased a little. Once the jacket was open, Atara moved back a little, bringing the filed edge down to the thin white under shirt, parting the thin fabric, "You have amazing breasts."

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 02:22:41 pm »
Sylvi wanted to push her away but was afraid that by doing so, she'd get accidentally get hurt more than necessary. She was pretty sure even if she did try and push the woman away and run, she'd just be caught again as well. That would no doubt make the other even more upset. Still though, she didn't want to just stand and take what was going on.

She closed her eyes tightly and couldn't stop herself from shaking a little as her jacket was open and shirt was cut. "S-Stop." she stammered, shaking her head before trying to push the other away. It was worth a shot and if it meant getting a little hurt to get away..well then it'd be worth it in the end.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2009, 12:21:57 pm »
Atara licked her lips, enjoying the girls fear. But she wanted to savor it a little more. Keep up their fun little game of cat and mouse. Hope was so much fun to destroy. The taller candidate grabbed Sylvi's wrists, her large hands holding them tightly as she lowered her head, kissing the girl for a moment. No tongue, not yet anyway. Wouldn't want to get bit.

Then Atara straightened up, licking her lips and letting the girl go. Her pale blue eyes roamed down to the sliced open shirt and the pale skin peaking out, "Pretty. I think I'll have to explore that more later."

Sliding the shiv back into her pocket, Atara blew Sylvi a kiss and headed off to her next class. This was going to be fun. Fresh meat always was.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal