Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The limits of a Vagabond  (Read 360 times)

Anonymous

The limits of a Vagabond
« on: September 18, 2009, 08:14:12 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
[For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?]

Will do:little things that generally don't affect my character too much. small wounds and such are not a huge issue, since my character does regenerate. poisons require some description, but as long as they aren't "LOLtasitcally" fatal we should be fine.

Won't do: Extreme moding of things like emotions and reactions. doing things to my character that are extreme are bad enough, but choosing my reaction is right out.

Ask me first: Situation dependent. If you want to do something you think might be out of line (like forcing injury) let me know. in general, the best advice I can give about Injury is BE SPECIFIC about your attacks and how they will injure me.

How far can character injuries go?
[How much can another character injure yours? For instance, are you okay with someone stabbing your character before your character can react ("He lunged at him and stabbed him in the shoulder."), or do you prefer to be able to react first ("He slashed the knife at him.")? Should injuries be superficial (flesh wounds), or do you mind more debilitating injuries (like, say, broken bones or lost limbs)?]

Will do: without reactions, a little cut or scrape or burn is fine. beyond that, give me a chance to react and such. John does regenerate, so its not a huge issue...

Won't do: severe injuries are fine, but things like lost limbs or shattered bones (slightly fractured are fine). Again, my character does regenerate xD.

Ask me first: cold-based attacks. these are big game changer's for John, since they mess with him so badly.

How far can torture go?
[Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not. So what are your limits in regards to it? How far can it go? Cutting? Whipping? Shocking? Restraints? Psychological games? Sexual torture? Etc.]

Will do: most stuff

Won't do: severe sexual tourture is out without an explaination of what exactly you are going to do in advance.

Ask me first: with torture in general: tell me what you would like to do in advance and we can work something out.

What about character death?
[Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?]

Ask me first please! but still, its very rare I will allow this.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
[Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?]

Ask me first please. its largely situationally dependent, considering I do a lot of plot stuff.[/i]

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.]

Will do most of the time, unless otherwise stated.:

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
[Do you prefer to fade to black or play it out? What about abuse/rape? Innuendo? What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?]

Will do: really flexible. Innuendo is good. seduction is great! xD

Ask me first in general, I like to plan ahead, though on the other hand, surprise can sometimes be good...

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

John: Cold-based attacks and situations are good to work with, since they are his primary weakness, but require specificity.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal