Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mornin' - [Kitsy!]  (Read 356 times)

Anonymous

Mornin' - [Kitsy!]
« on: August 24, 2009, 02:17:51 pm »
Oh for fuck sake-

What’s the matter?

Reagan shivered as she got out of bed, partly from the chill and partly from disgust. “Another retrocognitive spasm.

Aren’t you going to write it down?” Autolycus asked as she ran into the bathroom. “Might be useful.

Oh yeah! Real useful! I could and sell it as an erotic novel,” she said in a falsely light voice. “Geez, if Pilots are going to shag, they could at least pick pretty people.” She reached for the toothpaste. “Sensual as well.” She stuck her tongue out in front of the mirror, making a show of looking disgusted.

No Reagan, just no-

Mmhmmm, it was bitter.”

Silence. Reagan smiled at the mirror before lifting the toothbrush to her mouth, stopping when the waves of Autolycus’s disapproval washed over her. She finished grooming, mostly involving untangling her hair. She then stalked around the room, glancing at the clothes lying on the floor and employing the sniff test. She eventually got dressed using this method. Loose fitting jeans and a t-shirt.

I’ll meet you in a moment for your scale mods,” Reagan said. “Make it a sensible colour please. I need to grab breakfast.

Tch.”

Love you too.

She left her flat and made her way to the lifts. She pressed the button and waited just as footsteps approached from behind.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Mornin' - [Kitsy!]
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 12:39:55 pm »
"That many new candidates? Already?"

We're all busy bees it appears.

Danica was going over her morning check list with Roland. She was speaking out loud while he replied mentally. It was her morning ritual on work days. He filled her in on new paper work, new missions being handed out, candidates arriving, and what she had in store for her today. She had a list of candidates and their backgrounds to go through, to see who had anti Aedolis pasts, and also who might make a good candidate for her to mentor. There had been a few new candidates recently. It seemed The Citadel was just overflowing.

All of it was really just prevention, it made her feel like she was doing something instead of grasping at straws. It was difficult to be a Seeker, to love and hate your job at the same time.

She was pulling on a tight pair of black pants as she stood in front of the mirror.

"So who's on my e-mail check list today?" Random e-mails always got flagged, sort of like a quick test to see the conscious of the Pilots. Then there were those that got flagged with key words. Normally they were nothing, almost always they were nothing. A Gospel knew how to cover tracks like that. Being a Seeker really just meant waiting for your co workers to make big mistakes.

No one in particular really, the normal crowd. A couple that look somewhat promising. Danica rolled her eyes at hearing that while she pulled on a V-neck deep purple sweater t-shirt. She slid black feather earrings into her ears and a set of silver bangles on her wrist. She would probably be fielding some from Sulo, he normally said just the wrong thing so his communicatiosn got nabbed. A couple others were regulars as well, but normally it meant nothing.

She grabbed up her black leather bag with several files in it that she had brought back to her apartment. Time to head to the office. She hummed as her door clicked closed behind her and she wandered to the elevator. Danica's shoes were sandals on heels, like she normally wore, they clicked across the floor as she came up behind...Reagan? Danica believed that was the name, sometimes you got so used to getting pictures with names right alongside them.

As she approached she nodded. Reagan indeed. Danica enjoyed this ones style. She gave a half smile and turned towards Reagan.

"How are you this morning?"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 11:21:51 am »
Reagan glanced up and saluted in greeting. Danica- they sometimes crossed paths. Not often mind. They did their own things. Shame really, Reagan wanted to get chummy with the Seekers. Networking for obvious gains. She returned her hands to their usual haunts, nestled in her pockets.

“Tired,” she divulged. “When am I not? I’m just dandy, really. Autolycus has me running errands so he can pimp himself up.” Her lips moved to one side in a wry smile.

You know I hate it when you say that.

Yeah she did.

Tch.

Her smile widened. Reagan charted the progress of the lift, numbers slowly changing. “And how are you?” she returned the question. Didn’t really need an answer. Pointless conversations tending to nowhere. It was a courtesy though, so she bothered. But it was polite enough on its own, therefore, she thought it was irrelevant if she listened to the answer or not.  

The lift doors opened. Reagan strode in and held the open button. “Hey, I’m just grabbing breakfast.” She glanced at the black bag Danica was carrying. “Got time for a quick coffee?” She sounded a little more enthused by this point. This could have a purpose.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 05:36:26 pm »
Danica observed the sort of tired way Reagan was moving. She readjusted her purse pulling it back up on her shoulder. She watched the small smile appear on Reagan's face as she spoke. Danica's gave a small laugh in response.

"Well, I count myself lucky with Roland, he doesn't have too many odd habits really." She reflected on some of the tendencies of the other dragons. Toe cleaning, peanut butter, and other things. It just got stranger every time something was brought up. It wasn't hard to understand why so many of the Pilots were so strange. Then she heard the magic word.

Coffee.

"Of course I have time for coffee. I sometimes joke with The Seekers and other Royals about my own loyalty higher than Aedolis, my caffeine." She laughed shaking her head. Danica noted the change in Reagan's voice, and pursed her lips as she stepped into the elevator her thin fingers moving in front of the door even though Reagan held the button she pulled her hand back entwining them together.

"Thank you."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal